The autumn NYC Jason_Els Meet and Greet

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am going to be there:smile::smile:. Save me a place. I will fly in on a red eye on the Wed. before. So, I should catch up on lost sleep on Thurs. and be ready for FRIDAY! :biggrin1::biggrin1: I am looking forward to seeing you ALL! I will be in NYC trying to help my brother get into a convalescent home, so I will need some break time away from all of the complications and stress. I hope you New Yawkers will be around for an occasional meeting to help me keep my sanity. lol

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Nick,
Have confirmed that I will not be in town until a few days later. It would have been fun to meet everyone in NYC, and hope it is a fun gathering. I'm just a bit sad to miss (B). :(

I will be in town until Sunday morning (early flight back). I'd profoundly like to at least have a cuppa something with you, _eK :biggrin1:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I thought I missed it. I thought it was tonight. :biggrin1:

It's next Friday!

Then you have no excuse for not making it, again, Bull. :biggrin1:

I'm still upstate in Warwick but I'll be back tomorrow night and we'll want to be putting together a reasonably close list of RSVPs so we can make the reservation. Let me know for sure; we look forward to seeing all of you!

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Would any of you be able to host a guest for one night? :biggrin1:

I would love to but I've got three in-house guests for the event so it's already four jills in a jeep. I'll ask around, however. Whatever it takes to facillitate seeing you again... :wink:

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would love to but I've got three in-house guests for the event so it's already four jills in a jeep. I'll ask around, however. Whatever it takes to facillitate seeing you again... :wink:

Thank you, hon! Hells sweetie has already offered but I'll have to bring my own Aerobed™ :cool:

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thank you, hon! Hells sweetie has already offered but I'll have to bring my own Aerobed™ :cool:

No one ever accused him of being a full-service host. You, on the other hand, as a four-star guest, need little to convince anyone of the benefits of your accomodation. :biggrin1:

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well sounds like i should attend be great to meet some likeminded people

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well sounds like i should attend be great to meet some likeminded people

Come to the party! Party = Good! Party during icky shrinking-day coldness-month = better. Plus, if you like food, this party is at a place that serves food.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OK so NIck has 3 guests and I'll have 1 and it seems like the others are from around town. Let it rip folks! :D

And that's just from the out-of-towners we know about. I've had a lot of responses from the 'Yawkers. Let the games begin!