The "average" large penis- please read, really easy

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
Okay, so I see the question alot where people ask "am i big, am i huge, etc", so we, the members of lpsg are going to figure an average, to define what size is considered large. People have already done it to figure average size, so since we have gathered as members of the world who are hung, let us come (no pun intended) together, i will figure the numbers every ten posts, so just state your erect length and girth, as such:

length: 8.25" girth: 6"

there we already have mine to start, your turn

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
Have you done PE exercises? They must be very effective. I ask this because less than 2 months ago you stated several times that your size is 7.75" x 5.25" .:confused:
As can be seen in the following threads:

http://www.lpsg.org/119412-state-your-size.html#post1954719

http://www.lpsg.org/119505-check-out-my-gallery.html#post1955777

Im speaking of fully hard, i state 7.75" generally on the basis that, that is my absolute average, basically before we get humping, lol, when i cant limp it around anymore, hard i am flat 8, i can kegel an extra .25", so i call it my max, and i recently learned i could measure around the base, which is were i am thickest, i assumed we measured the head, which my head is, 5.25", base is 6"

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7,75x6,25

Im speaking of fully hard, i state 7.75" generally on the basis that, that is my absolute average, basically before we get humping, lol, when i cant limp it around anymore, hard i am flat 8, i can kegel an extra .25", so i call it my max, and i recently learned i could measure around the base, which is were i am thickest, i assumed we measured the head, which my head is, 5.25", base is 6"

That's strange.
I think most guys would just assume that erect size IS when you are at your absolute maximum, and that you should measure the thickest part(in its thickest state).

Not that I'm suggesting that HAS to be the correct way.
If I were to use three measurements; for example: Base, mid and head; I wouldn't be able to quite live up to 6,25.

The head measurement being the main offender.

Last edited:

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
the length average for a large penis thus far is 7.71666" long by 5.4653" girth, rounded,
so far,

7.72" length and 5.47" girth constitutes a large penis

h8r4life

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7.5 or so long not pressing the ruler to pubic bone

... but damn, I like the lifestyles survey method, which I think pressed into the pubic bone... cause I get 7.8 that way :smile:

5.5 circumference/girth