The average size for teens?

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by EyeInTheSky, Nov 26, 2007.

1. EyeInTheSky

EyeInTheSky New Member

Is there an average size for teens? I believe the size grows bigger even after the teens, so the teen average would be lower.

I am almost 20 now, and measue 7" x 5.5"

Being a teen, it would be nice to know how I am compared to my own age group and not to the average of all ages.

2. chill4d

chill4d New Member

Most teens I know stopped growing by about 18, 20 at the latest.

I would say you're probably now packin' the largest penis you will own ;)

I'm 20 now and mine basically stopped growing a year ago.

Taken from a jackinworld survey:
    • age 12 4.47"
    • age 13 5.28"
    • age 14 5.67"
    • age 15 5.95"
    • age 16 6.14"
    • age 17 6.20"
    • age 18 6.13"
    • ages 19+ 6.30"

3. Witlof

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    sizesurvey.com, which looks pretty scientific, has:
    • 12 - 4.8"
    • 13 - 5.3"
    • 14 - 5.7"
    • 15 - 5.9"
    • 16 - 6.2"
    • 17 - 6.2"
    • 18 - 6.3"
    • 19 - 6.3"
    • 20s - 6.3"
    • 30s - 6.5"
    • 40s - 6.4"
    • >50 - 6.3"
    Nothing on width.
    On any count you're doing pretty well!

4. radicaldick

radicaldick New Member

i would say at that age you are full grown, so whatever the adult average is would be your reference. mine was full size by the time i was 14 or so, and except in the case of very late bloomers i really doubt there is any penis growth after age 17.

5. sykray

sykray Active Member

Yoiu can't compare 13 yr olds with 19 yr olds, surely. Nor can you group together guys who are pre-pubescent with those in mid-puberty and those who are post pubescent.

You would have to group by age or pubertal stage.

On a different tack, surveys of self report and self measurement need to be considered in the light of "rounding-up", mis-measurement, exaggeration, lying and the fact that smaller guys may not reply whilst those who are pleased with their endowment may be over-represented. The average for measures carried out by medical scientists gives an adult mean of around 5.4 inches and not the over-inflated means quoted in surveys.

As if we are to buy into the social mythology of "bigger is better". Bigger is only different, like blue eyes are different from green eyes, hazel eyes, grey eyes or brown eyes.

EITS you are in the top 2% of all adult men. If you wish to be compared with teenagers down to 13 yrs and 1 day then I would guess that you're in the top 0.002%.

6. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was about 7" ish by 14 but most teens by 16 should be near their lengths end

7. D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin Account Disabled

OMG, they get smaller as you get older? I heard old people shrink, I didn't know they where talking about the penis......

8. levelhead86

levelhead86 New Member

HAHAH, don't forget, they're averages... it's not like they polled the same person throughout their entire life.

9. D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin Account Disabled

oh..lol, thank god, as if getting old isn't bad enough.......that would just make it worse.

10. D_golden parachute

D_golden parachute New Member

It also shows that teenagers are more likely to 'boost' their sizes

11. mr obd

mr obd Member

looks like im stil waiting to start at 4.3" haha
    i mustve been aerodynamically designed so i can run faster lol

12. jimbob369

jimbob369 New Member

Albums:
    I'm 18, and my penis measures 7.5 by 5 inches. I don't know if that's on the high-end of average, or big, because most other teens tend to greatly exaggerate their penis size. I'm not one to lie or brag about myself, because I have a good self-esteem, so if the average figure really is around 6 inches, then both you and I are very good sizes.

13. Baseballfan155

Baseballfan155 New Member

I'd say the average if you averaged from age 13 to 19 would be like 5.5", since the younger kids bring the average down. But for older teens, it is probably like 6" to 6.25"...

14. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

there is some wise man telling me I will grow a few more inches from now on...

15. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    I always question these average size surveys...

Some have the average penis at 5.3x4.8 while other have it at 6.5x6

16. LACJohn

LACJohn New Member

Well, I think that your penis size never decreases. The only reason why the older people seem to have a tiny bit smaller size is probably because you have more fat in that area (*most* go through a less active lifestyle as they age, so obviously it would drop the average down), so your measuring less cock anyways. No real decrease in size, but it will look and measure smaller of course.

I'm 18 right now, at 7.5". I first measured when I was 14, and I measured at about 6.25"-6.5" at that age. After that I really didn't bother measuring for a while, then when I was almost 17 I decided why not measure again, and I got around 7.1". Of course I'd love to have my size get over 8", but growth definitely tapers off. Now on *GOOD* days I'm 7.5" as I've said before, so I guess it grew a tiny amount.

Heres two things I heard, I really hope they are true:
    1.) Your penis keeps growing a little bit after you stop growing height-wise.
    2.) Your penis will still increase in girth after it's finished growing lengthwise (I really hope this one is true because I'm only 5.5" girth on a good day...I'd really like to get to 6").

Now these may have been myths, can anyone verify? They sound true, and I sure hope they are.

17. shookone

shookone Member

Albums:
    it depends, i think. i got a good friend whove ive posted about before, he sometimes views the forum when he's here. he's 16, and he still doesnt really have much chin hair or anything, and he shaves his mustache when anything really shows up which is like a month. he hit puberty late, so he's still growing

18. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I don't know about that, LACJohn. Over at Thunder's Place, there are stories of men who lost some size with age, which they regained when they started PE exercises. It could be a "use it or lose it" type of thing.

19. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :smile:
    Depends of a lot of things mainly:
    -Balance rate of growth
    -Amounts of male testoserone produced and releasing to your system of puberty growth rate
    -The function of your pituitary gland(s) with rate of harmony growth with the rest of your body developement stages.
    -It all varys with each male's individual's make-up....basically no real set of hard & fast standards or scales to my knowlegde...but don't rule out
    I'm sure there may be one somewhere.
    As long as you feel normal, you are normal my man.
    Damn!...just how much meat do you need and want swingin beteen your legs.
    Is it for your personal need and ego...or for your sex partner/mate to enjoy more:confused: Think about dude.
    A penis is for females...a big ass dong is for men. Sometimes you can't have both!
    Your measurements are perfect big guy.
    The pussy aint no longer than 6" at the most deep.
    Now just what & where do you think the rest of your meat (dong size) is going...not all in her...you have just cheated some of your dick out the fun cause it got left outside in the cold.
    And by chance if it did thrust all the way up in the female...you just might be making war..not love!:wink:
    Believe me son...be safe, be careful & enjoy!:smile:

I believe you are now coming close if not reached your peaking pt. in the
    gential area...23 or 24 fo sure was this growth (big, med. or small)
    :dunno:= how U gonna feel about this...but my penis had pretty muched developed ( man size +) by 13...but I was robbed of being normal with an imbalance with my hormone system for the rest of my life with med. treatment(s)...a freek of nature/ deformed.
    Like no more than look at like a person with an extra finger or toe, or no ear, or just one eye.
    It's a deformation man..don't you get it! Some worst than others in some aspects.
    The only difference is, for whatever reason, our society accepts it more and even will glorify this deformity...you go figure. I don't know who or what to out the blame on people (males) view it this way.:confused:
    Medical doctors know but with limited research.
    Believe me...when they do unlock the key able to shoot some drug into males to make you actually have a huge peter...somebody gonna be rich with the Nobel 'Big' Piece Prize.
    But perhaps this will help you: AT YOUR AGE (19) YOUR DICK SHOULD ONLY BE 5.2 inches hard.
    AT (21) YOUR PENIS SHOULD BE 6.00 inches
    AT (22) " " " " 7.00 "
    At (23) " " WILL DROP OFF COMPLETELY & YOU HAVE TO GROW ANOTHER ONE:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted