The B3ta Thread!

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by homelessmandril, Jul 3, 2008.

1. homelessmandril

Albums:
    In honour of my <STRIKE>favourite website</STRIKE> second favourite website, I thought we should have a tribute to B3ta.org on here. If anyone else is into humourous photoshops, post here.

Here's my latest creation

:rolleyes:

Please note I do not harbour any ill will towards the Hasidic Jewish community, nor do I wish to compare Jewish people to sharks in either the literal or figurative sense.

2. homelessmandril

Albums:
    and another

Please note I have the greatest respect for the Moomins and do not intend any offence when I compare them to an obviously fictional group.

3. homelessmandril

Albums:
    and in true B3tan fashion

Please note I have the greatest respect for the Dalai Lama. I do not mean to diminish his individual importance and divine majesty by depicting a multiplicity of Lamas.

#3 homelessmandril, Jul 7, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  4. homelessmandril

Albums:
    A nerdy one, this

Please note I do not play Warhammer, nor am I a fan of Jan Hammer's work on Miami Vice. Both are rubbish. Although he was quite good in Mahavishnu Orchestra.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice