The Bachelor "Officer and Gentleman"

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why he could NOT find a PRETTY Hawaii women? Why go on T.V. to pick from 25 not so Pretty women? I'm not into girls. But, I seen some REALLY pretty women here. So, my thoughts on the guy, he is REALLY ODD..."
What do you feel about the show ? When I first seen his picture, I thought he was GAY....." He has that pretty man face.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wonder why he could NOT find a PRETTY Hawaii women? Why go on T.V. to pick from 25 not so Pretty women? I'm not into girls. But, I seen some REALLY pretty women here. So, my thoughts on the guy, he is REALLY ODD..."
What do you feel about the show ? When I first seen his picture, I thought he was GAY....." He has that pretty man face.

I've not seen the show (thank heavens) but it's probably a little thing called personal preference.

By raising this thread to voice your disapproval of his personal preference you indicate that you have a personal preference too.

Nothing odd about it, I'm sure.

DGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
#1 Any guy in the Military can find a women anywhere. That is why I said he is ODD for going on T.V.

#2 Maybe he like a ton of attention. Who knows? I still find it VERY strange that he leaves HAWAII to find a WIFE. The place where FAMILY'S from all over the USA and other parts of the great world FLOCK to. WHITE women, Asian women and many other races of women. Why go to a DUMB show to pick from just a few CLUELESS women?

#3 He is a ODD BALL. If any of you know Military men or Women. You will know that we have our pick from just about any HOTTIE in the world. Even the grossest men have a PRETTY wife.