The Bachelorette

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by fat7.5, May 20, 2009.

1. fat7.5

fat7.5 New Member

Ok , the new guys were on Monday night. Let's see who has anything on these guys......How about GREG. Don't limit yourself to him. How about the tall, dark and handsome latin type guy in the last 5.

2. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Honestly, none of em were my type... Glad I aint the bachelorette. :eek:)

3. Deno

Gold Member

Albums:
    I thought the guy that choked up was gonna get the first impression rose as soon as I saw him lose it I actually thought he was about to cry, I liked the Michael breakdancer as well as the one that didn't get a rose that drew the mustache on her finger, I could have like to get to know that one. The Guy that was all about feet was an idiot and I couldn't stand him, not sure if he got a rose or not. How she ever remembered the names of 20 out of 30 guys, maybe she only picked the guys who's names she actually remembered.

4. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

1) YES foot guy DID get a rose.

2) Memory had nothing to do with it. Say TELE-PROMPTER !!!!!! :rolleyes:

5. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Okay you have missed the scene of Jake in khakis (it was moving in slow motion in my mind). But in no way did you miis the bulge in those jeans when he was done slow dancing! Either he is hung, wears a cock ring or just plain sticks out. DAMN that was HOT!!

6. StanDarsh

StanDarsh Member

haha I was wondering if there were any threads about this on here. After watching her kick of the one guy who got naked, I'd have to assume Jillian is a size queen, no? She didn't seem too happy about the whole thing.

7. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Well, he shoulda got points for "balls". Guess the cold air and water caused too much shrinkage and it worked against him

the foot guy is just creepy, and how she is not picking it up is beyond me. but afterall it is "scripted" TV so it makes for drama. OR, she doesnt care...

And that David guy, the one who keeps complaining about being upstaged by Juan needs to go too. He is not good looking, and he whines too much.

She seems to go for the "twinky" looking hick boys.... I hope horse face gets what she is looking for this time and it lasts at least 2 weeks after the show ends.

8. agent00M

agent00M Active Member

Is anyone watching this season? There are/were a few cute guys. Chase is one of the last three and he sported some nice vpl last night.

The app kept making watch commercials so here are some caps from my tv. Much more present on tv.

Attached Files:

brick314 likes this.
  9. Bunnyman

Bunnyman New Member

I was never able to get past a grown woman calling herself JoJo. That's something you call a parakeet. As for the guys it was like an explosion in the douchebag department at Walmart.

10. chicocklarge

chicocklarge Active Member

Albums:
    Isn't that show always an explosion in the douchebag department at Walmart?

Draft saved Draft deleted