The Bachmann or Palin Quiz! Wahoo!

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Caution: the following link -- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) | Take the "Bachmann or Palin" Quiz -- Then Invite your Friends! -- will take you to a Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee site! You have been warned. Many LPSG-ers will not want to visit such a scary, one-sided, decidedly partisan web site. But the quiz is only five questions and they're sort of fun.

I got five out of five. And no other screens popped up asking for donations or the combination to my secret ring decoder. :smile:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So this Bachmann TurnHerOver is quite the piece of work. Had not been on my radar scope before. What a hag too. She's certainly not as fuckable as Sarah in red leather.

I got 3 out of 5. Didn't realize that she'd been putting words in Our Sarah's mouth.

cdunstan1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did, too. But it took me 1 minute 10 seconds. :redface:

So did I. And I did it in 1:05. Good ting. I think if you don't get a passing score you're sent to mandatory re-education camps under the threat of the dreaded DEATH PANEL.

That was too damn funny. Thank you midlifebear. I'm looking for a suggesion box for round 2. Maybe Trannie Coulter vs Virginia Fox. :smile:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So did I. And I did it in 1:05. Good ting. I think if you don't get a passing score you're sent to mandatory re-education camps under the threat of the dreaded DEATH PANEL.

That was too damn funny. Thank you midlifebear. I'm looking for a suggesion box for round 2. Maybe Trannie Coulter vs Virginia Fox. :smile:
I love Virginia Fox.......especially when she opens her mouth, she's a goldmine.

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
4 out of 5... 38 seconds... But basically all I do is read and type all day, so it's nothing special that I can both read and type very quickly.