The Badboy and the Nerd: Our Little Secret

NiceAnonGuy

Expert Member
Media
I went to college with this hot dude. He had jet black hair, pale skin, full beard, average build/height and a cocky personality…big ladies man. Extremely good-looking..had that “bad boy Calvin Klein look” and would always wear leather jackets. He was a bit of a bully at times but he made up for it with his playful personality and usual antics which I will get into shortly.

He was friends with my roommates. My roommates liked to party but I was quieter and usually kept to myself as I wasn’t much the partier type…tho I tagged along a couple times in the beginning just to check out what the scene was about.

Usually, they would “pregame” so they would invite all their drunk friends, leave the dorm a mess and then come back at like 4am wasted..occasionally they would bring chicks back to bang but I wouldn’t see anything since they’d do it under the covers. This got on my nerves but I tolerated it since I come from a super-boring suburban town where there’s not much action. I was also quiet and neber had a lot of friends so this was kinda my way of making up for an uneventful time back at school in my hometown.

Plus, the guy I mentioned was my plug who would hook me up with weed; and we would go on fun adventures around the campus so I had a sweet spot for him. He looked so cool so the concept of having cool friends was revolutionary to me so I couldn’t let this opportunity pass. This existence was a huge contrast to my home life!

I was gay but not out of the closet..few ppl could tell I was gay. He was straight to the best of my knowledge at the time..or so I thought!?

One day after they were pre-gaming, and then going out to hit the off-campus parties…I stayed behind to study for Engineering, watch some YouTube and then sleep a bit. At around 2am, he comes into the dorm room alone and jumps on top of me in a playful way (which he was known to do)…you know how Bros play around? This wakes me up so I’m confused and like wtf!?! I ask him why he came back alone and he said that they kicked him out of the party for doing something stupid (forgot what the reason was). He was also drunk af so I walked him back to his dorm and he gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek…as benign as this was, it made me feel so good since I never had this kind of attention from a man. I was a virgin for gods sakes!

A few weeks pass by…

The rowdy plays their usual ‘NBA 2k ..whatever’ video game, pre-game, get wasted, listen to sleezy rap music, make Snapchats, invite a whole bunch of random 18-22 yr olds over and then leave to off campus frat houses for their usual young adult shenanigans. I clean up all of the spilled Fireball, Franzia and other BS…then I proceed to fall asleep.

At around 1pm, I wake up again to the tickling sensation of one of my socks being pulled off. As I awaken, I laugh and respond wtf? He then proceeds to jump on top of me and make out with me. I smelled and tasted a bit of liquor and asked him if he was drunk? He said no. I’m like dude go sit down and I laugh everything off.

I asked him about his night and where the others were..and he said that they went to another party and will eventually be back. He got tired and wanted to go home for the night. He asked me why I don’t go out with the clique anymore? They had lots of “nice bitches” down at the party. I’m just like “not my thing anymore tho maybe I’ll go one day..plus it was cold at out”.

[FYI-The setting was in a pretty cold rust belt city…circa early 2010’s]

As the conversation transpires, we continue to talk and mentions that he recently broke up with his girlfriend in his hometown over the phone and was upset. I then hug him to console him with the kindest of intentions. He then starts kissing me again and pushes me on my roommates dorm bed. He asked me if I wanted to “fool around”? I tell him “I don’t know…I never been with a guy before”, he says “neither have I”. I then responded “well I guess what’s college without experimenting? Just don’t tell the others lol”. He said of course not…this will be “our little secret”

He then slowly slides his hands into my boxers and feels that I’m hard and that there was a wet spot in boxers of precum. I then put my hands over his pants and feels that he’s rock hard also. I pull down his jeans and started admiring his cock. I’ll never forget it… shaft was this perfect cream color with a light-pink crown. The crown was so full and grabbable and was a bit wider than the rest of his cock. His cock was average length but extremely girthy like a beer can. A small amount of pubic hair. It was already dripping a line of precum.

Next, I take my finger, place it on the precum and put it in my mouth thus consuming it. Next, we start rubbing our cocks with the sensitive backs of our dicks grinding together for a good 2 minutes. I swear I was about to blow but held it in since I didn’t want this moment to end.

I then start sucking his cock..the 1st cock I ever sucked and remember it being salty but still tasting so good. I tasted more salty precum dribbling out.

He then turns me around spits into my asshole and I ask him “what are you doing?” He said “I promise you’ll like it..my pull out game is strong”. I asked him if he had any condoms and he said no. I was like ok but just pull out. I was so excited to be his just like the random chicks he hooks up with at the parties.

He then proceeds to slip it in after a minute or so of effort. He finally gets it in and the feeling of his crown finally getting into my anus made my eyes fall back into my head. He puts more spit and he goes back and forth. It definitely did hurt but I loved every second of it.

About 3 minutes into it he says that he’s about to blow. My brain wanted to tell him to pull out since we were doing it raw; but instead I tell him to push his dick DEEPER and DEEPER AND DEEPER..which he does. He finally unloads and it felt like heaven…like I was flying. I feel his dick throbbing…pumping the loads out and multiple warm sensation. His hand aggressively grabs me more and more as he simultaneously starts moaning loud and I get a little nervous since my dorm is on a busier floor but I could care less.

I myself end up cumming without any stimulation of my dick..right onto the side of my roommates mattress. He then gives me a kiss on the cheek and then leaves pretty abruptly. I ask him if he’s ok and he says yeah. I asked him again if he was drunk and he said no. I’m glad he wasn’t since it’ll be awkward if he ended up regretting it or if this made our friendship worse.

I then wipe the cum off of my roommates bed and then fall asleep the happiest man on earth. I slept on my stomach as a best faith effort to keep his jizz deep inside me as long as possible. The next day I ended up going to the bathroom and all of the jizz finally came out..it def did hurt shitting but I felt so HONORED having the DNA of such a hot guy inside of me. It was like he was then apart of me.

To make a long story short, we got along pretty good for the rest of the semester. Eventually the semester ended and he’s still on some of my social media. We’ve moved on as we live in different states now. This ended up being the start of me exploring my homosexuality, making a Grindr and hooking up with other hot guys. I was so thankful for this happening to me!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I went to college with this hot dude. He had jet black hair, pale skin, full beard, average build/height and a cocky personality…big ladies man. Extremely good-looking..had that “bad boy Calvin Klein look” and would always wear leather jackets. He was a bit of a bully at times but he made up for it with his playful personality and usual antics which I will get into shortly.

He was friends with my roommates. My roommates liked to party but I was quieter and usually kept to myself as I wasn’t much the partier type…tho I tagged along a couple times in the beginning just to check out what the scene was about.

Usually, they would “pregame” so they would invite all their drunk friends, leave the dorm a mess and then come back at like 4am wasted..occasionally they would bring chicks back to bang but I wouldn’t see anything since they’d do it under the covers. This got on my nerves but I tolerated it since I come from a super-boring suburban town where there’s not much action. I was also quiet and neber had a lot of friends so this was kinda my way of making up for an uneventful time back at school in my hometown.

Plus, the guy I mentioned was my plug who would hook me up with weed; and we would go on fun adventures around the campus so I had a sweet spot for him. He looked so cool so the concept of having cool friends was revolutionary to me so I couldn’t let this opportunity pass. This existence was a huge contrast to my home life!

I was gay but not out of the closet..few ppl could tell I was gay. He was straight to the best of my knowledge at the time..or so I thought!?

One day after they were pre-gaming, and then going out to hit the off-campus parties…I stayed behind to study for Engineering, watch some YouTube and then sleep a bit. At around 2am, he comes into the dorm room alone and jumps on top of me in a playful way (which he was known to do)…you know how Bros play around? This wakes me up so I’m confused and like wtf!?! I ask him why he came back alone and he said that they kicked him out of the party for doing something stupid (forgot what the reason was). He was also drunk af so I walked him back to his dorm and he gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek…as benign as this was, it made me feel so good since I never had this kind of attention from a man. I was a virgin for gods sakes!

A few weeks pass by…

The rowdy plays their usual ‘NBA 2k ..whatever’ video game, pre-game, get wasted, listen to sleezy rap music, make Snapchats, invite a whole bunch of random 18-22 yr olds over and then leave to off campus frat houses for their usual young adult shenanigans. I clean up all of the spilled Fireball, Franzia and other BS…then I proceed to fall asleep.

At around 1pm, I wake up again to the tickling sensation of one of my socks being pulled off. As I awaken, I laugh and respond wtf? He then proceeds to jump on top of me and make out with me. I smelled and tasted a bit of liquor and asked him if he was drunk? He said no. I’m like dude go sit down and I laugh everything off.

I asked him about his night and where the others were..and he said that they went to another party and will eventually be back. He got tired and wanted to go home for the night. He asked me why I don’t go out with the clique anymore? They had lots of “nice bitches” down at the party. I’m just like “not my thing anymore tho maybe I’ll go one day..plus it was cold at out”.

As the conversation transpires, we continue to talk and mentions that he recently broke up with his girlfriend in his hometown over the phone and was upset. I then hug him to console him with the kindest of intentions. He then starts kissing me again and pushes me on my roommates dorm bed. He asked me if I wanted to “fool around”? I tell him “I don’t know…I never been with a guy before”, he says “neither have I”. I then responded “well I guess what’s college without experimenting? Just don’t tell the others lol”. He said of course not…this will be “our little secret”

He then slowly slides his hands into my boxers and feels that I’m hard and that there was a wet spot in boxers of precum. I then put my hands over his pants and feels that he’s rock hard also. I pull down his jeans and started admiring his cock. I’ll never forget it… shaft was this perfect cream color with a light-pink crown. The crown was so full and grabbable and was a bit wider than the rest of his cock. His cock was average length but extremely girthy like a beer can. A small amount of pubic hair. It was already dripping a line of precum.

Next, I take my finger, place it on the precum and put it in my mouth thus consuming it. Next, we start rubbing our cocks with the sensitive backs of our dicks grinding together for a good 2 minutes. I swear I was about to blow but held it in since I didn’t want this moment to end.

I then start sucking his cock..the 1st cock I ever sucked and remember it being salty but still tasting so good. I tasted more salty precum dribbling out.

He then turns me around spits into my asshole and I ask him “what are you doing?” He said “I promise you’ll like it..my pull out game is strong”. I asked him if he had any condoms and he said no. I was like ok but just pull out. I was so excited to be his just like the random chicks he hooks up with at the parties.

He then proceeds to slip it in after a minute or so of effort. He finally gets it in and the feeling of his crown finally getting into my anus made my eyes fall back into my head. He puts more spit and he goes back and forth. It definitely did hurt but I loved every second of it.

About 3 minutes into it he says that he’s about to blow. My brain wanted to tell him to pull out since we were doing it raw; but instead I tell him to push his dick DEEPER and DEEPER AND DEEPER..which he does. He finally unloads and it felt like heaven…like I was flying. I feel his dick throbbing…pumping the loads out and multiple warm sensation. His hand aggressively grabs me more and more as he simultaneously starts moaning loud and I get a little nervous since my dorm is on a busier floor but I could care less.

I myself end up cumming without any stimulation of my dick..right onto the side of my roommates mattress. He then gives me a kiss on the cheek and then leaves pretty abruptly. I ask him if he’s ok and he says yeah. I asked him again if he was drunk and he said no. I’m glad he wasn’t since it’ll be awkward if he ended up regretting it or if this made our friendship worse.

I then wipe the cum off of my roommates bed and then fall asleep the happiest man on earth. I slept on my stomach as a best faith effort to keep his jizz deep inside me as long as possible. The next day I ended up going to the bathroom and all of the jizz finally came out..it def did hurt shitting but I felt so HONORED having the DNA of such a hot guy inside of me. It was like he was then apart of me.

To make a long story short, we got along pretty good for the rest of the semester. Eventually the semester ended and he’s still on some of my social media. We’ve moved on as we live in different states now. This ended up being the start of me exploring my homosexuality, making a Grindr and hooking up with other hot guys. I was so thankful for this happening to me!
Hot story. Many, many guys out there who most, if not all consider straight but deep down inside are dying for sex with a guy. I've told the story on here before, but when I was in high school, on a random night I had the hottest football stud in my high school ask me if I wanted to suck his dick. I can still see the look of apprehension on his face when he asked. I didn't do it then, but I wish I could now. I'd love to know today if he was just horny that night and didn't care whose mouth it was, or if he was bi/gay.

D

deleted20427521

So hot… I secretly wanted so badly to suck off some of my hot friends. So many of them were hung and everyone knew it. I could have been their secret cocksucker.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

A few weeks pass by…

His DNA being a part of you, that is so real and so hot. A mind-blowing mental state of mind that I believe only two bi-gay guys understand. I could cum from the thought of it alone.