The Ball Bra

Hey, have any of you guys seen this before. It's the craziest piece of clothing I've seen, kinda expect Borat to model it!
ballbra1.jpg

ballbra3.jpg

ballbra2.jpg

ballbra4.jpg

B_stevekorgman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Uh, isn't this just a "convertible" version of a jockstrap? Like with the "top" down? I gotta admit, it's a little sexy - great to cop a feel. Hmmm ... agree, it may be a Borat thing. However, they do have a web site. And there's a hilarious Youtube commercial for the "nut bra" - indexed under "Ball bra". Enjoy.

YouTube - Ball bra

chrimbo

1st Like
Media
Looks like it could be quite fun. But I can't see whether they would be suitable for everyone or not. The guy in the first pic looks like he barely has any dick, and the web site has sizes based solely on balls.

For someone like me who has fairly average balls, but who's dick hangs down a long way, surely the dick itself needs to be factored into the space requirements some way?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
umm i might be spending too much time logged into LPSG, but the ball bra is kinda hot :redface:

easy access for hand-jobs and blow-jobs.

i'm a big fan of peek shots, underwear hiked down to show the root of a guys cock without pulling the whole rig out. so the visual is totally working for me.

i like jocks, the straps do wonderful things for a guy's ass. another bonus.

4 out of 5 stars. :tongue:

mmmmm......thanks for adding to the comments. I hadn't considered the point of getting a hard-on when wearing this 'contraption', I can just hear guys saying "excuse me a moment kind sir, I do believe I've fallen out of my bra.......be back in a moment". That must be uncomfortable when things move around. haha.

I've never noticed a woman adjusting her bra but I suppose they do it all the time in private I guess.

Do you think we'll get a 'push up' or 'underwire' or even 'chicken fillets' to put inside?????? I'd be up for that!!

This could go on and on..............................