Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have noticed an overwhelming trend on this site: Men who do not shave or trim their pubic hair and let it grow like wildfire.

So many dicks would look bigger and more attractive if the shrubery was kept short. I know there are some guys who love the hair factor, but I didn't think it was that popular.

I personally find it a big turnoff. All I can picture is pubes in my teeth and on my tongue and all over the place. Finding them on my pillow or when I'm in the shower and find them in odd places is not something I enjoy.

I would at least think if you are taking photos to show off, you would trim up a bit. Can anyone provide some insight on why many of you don't prefer to stay tidy?

I understand shaving can itch when growing back in, but the rumors are true. If you keep up with it, it will stop itching after a while. Trimming doesn't harm anything though, right?

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I shave, some of my pictures there's some hair as I let it go a little bit before doing it again. It's just such a process to shave it all off.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes I trim, but I don't care enough about my pubes to keep them trimmed all of the time. It can grow back and be natural for long amounts of time before I care. And if I'm taking a photo of my dick, I don't care to be all like 'oh shit I should manscape.' It's my dick. If my bush offends you that much, I'm sure you'll find a nicer dick elsewhere.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I shave, some of my pictures there's some hair as I let it go a little bit before doing it again. It's just such a process to shave it all off.

How do you think women feel? lol I just do it every couple days usually. Really doesn't take long, but then again, I've never had balls to try to shave either. I'm guessing you just squeeze and shave.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sometimes I trim, but I don't care enough about my pubes to keep them trimmed all of the time. It can grow back and be natural for long amounts of time before I care. And if I'm taking a photo of my dick, I don't care to be all like 'oh shit I should manscape.' It's my dick. If my bush offends you that much, I'm sure you'll find a nicer dick elsewhere.

It doesn't offend me. It's just really odd...there is a disproportionate amount of hair on this site. I found it unusual. Yeah it's not my thing, but if you want to have it hairy...go for it. Just wondering why.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It doesn't offend me. It's just really odd...there is a disproportionate amount of hair on this site. I found it unusual. Yeah it's not my thing, but if you want to have it hairy...go for it. Just wondering why.

I feel it's the other way around that everybody shaves every bit of hair on their body. Maybe we should just swap pics !

dieniekes

1st Like
Media
When I was younger I kept everything shaved up, but as more body hair is growing in, it's hard to decide what to shave/trim/etc. If you shave your pubes, then the happy trail just looks strange. I try to keep mine trimmed up, but I let it go free at times.

And yes, shaving your balls is extraordinarily difficult.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you think women feel? lol I just do it every couple days usually. Really doesn't take long, but then again, I've never had balls to try to shave either. I'm guessing you just squeeze and shave.

It's not easy to shave the balls. You have to tighten the skin and hope you don't cut yourself. Then getting into the space between the balls and the ass, or between the balls and the leg is impossible sometimes.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's not easy to shave the balls. You have to tighten the skin and hope you don't cut yourself. Then getting into the space between the balls and the ass, or between the balls and the leg is impossible sometimes.

Trust me...I've cut myself a few times in not so nice places lol. I find if you sit on the edge of the tub and spread em...it works well.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't listen to her guys! Keep the hair!

Noooooooooo hahahaha! Maybe just level out the playing field a little. If I find any hairy ones, I will send them your way, and vice versa, deal? :wink:

Different folks for different strokes. I hate hair on myself and have an OCD with some of it (see OCD thread). I just see nothing wrong with keeping it tidy. Toilet paper and all sorts of things can get all caught up in there. Who knows what's going on in the depths of the pubes lol. Maybe I see it as a hygeine issue (even though we have hair for a reason). I know there are fetishes for men and women with a lot of hair as well. I have encountered a lot of guys who like women trimmed neat or shaved, but don't care about doing it themselves. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Noooooooooo hahahaha! Maybe just level out the playing field a little. If I find any hairy ones, I will send them your way, and vice versa, deal? :wink:

Deal :smile:.

Different folks for different strokes. I hate hair on myself and have an OCD with some of it (see OCD thread).

I've seen it and understand :smile:.

I just see nothing wrong with keeping it tidy. Toilet paper and all sorts of things can get all caught up in there. Who knows what's going on in the depths of the pubes lol. Maybe I see it as a hygeine issue (even though we have hair for a reason).

I don't think hygiene is a major issue if people keep themselves clean. I don't think our preferences are necessarily logical either (although I often can't help looking for a logical reason for mine).

I know there are fetishes for men and women with a lot of hair as well. I have encountered a lot of guys who like women trimmed neat or shaved, but don't care about doing it themselves. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

I'm like this, but in reverse. I keep my hair shaved because it feels more comfortable (when I have hair they tickle me and drive me nuts) and because it increases sensation. But I like my men hairy. I even prefer hair on women (if I were to act on my 1%).

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it possible to shave your cock and balls but keep a hairy body and not look silly? I'm only moderately hairy, but when I tried shaving once it just looked ridiculous and frankly, shaving the rest of me is not a route I'd ever go down.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am in my late 60s and have trimmed my balls and pubes for the last 5 years - Started with my beard trimmer when I got tired of the sweat stink after a hard workout. Now I use both my beard trimmer or Norelco Body Trimmer on my pubes and shave my cock and balls. My wife asked if she could try my trimmer on herself because she hated the women's products she used on her pubes and she liked it so much she went out and got one of her own. Now she and I both use a body trimmer to keep our pubes trimmed.

cherychoper

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have encountered a lot of guys who like women trimmed neat or shaved, but don't care about doing it themselves. Anyone have any thoughts on that?

Oh, I agree Pain4anangel. I think men should at least trim if they want their women shaved.
I enjoy keeping things neat and short. I wax my nipples and bikini line and keep the rest short. I think it looks better and is easier to keep super clean.
If my partner wished, I would take it all off, but have not tried that yet. Don't plenty of men shave? I see quite a few at the nudist beaches I frequent.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am in my late 60s and have trimmed my balls and pubes for the last 5 years - Started with my beard trimmer when I got tired of the sweat stink after a hard workout. Now I use both my beard trimmer or Norelco Body Trimmer on my pubes and shave my cock and balls. My wife asked if she could try my trimmer on herself because she hated the women's products she used on her pubes and she liked it so much she went out and got one of her own. Now she and I both use a body trimmer to keep our pubes trimmed.

When I started shaving regularly, it was with my ex's beard trimmer. I had to buy one of my own when we broke up. It seems to give the best results. No ingrown hair and no pain or irritation.

Pauligan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have noticed an overwhelming trend on this site: Men who do not shave or trim their pubic hair and let it grow like wildfire.
everyone is entitled to keep their pubes like they want them. Personally to me shaved genitals look terrible especially when there is stubble. worse is a man who shaves around and then has a hair covered chest and belly and legs with this shaved sack and dick laying out in the forest now that is a big turn off.

So many dicks would look bigger and more attractive if the shrubery was kept short. I know there are some guys who love the hair factor, but I didn't think it was that popular.
They may look bigger but they'd be the same size anyhow so it doesn't matter on size. Appearance is a choice and what you find attractive someone else may not and vice versa.

I personally find it a big turnoff. All I can picture is pubes in my teeth and on my tongue and all over the place. Finding them on my pillow or when I'm in the shower and find them in odd places is not something I enjoy.
You can keep most out of your teeth by pushing them back before sucking a man off and for eating out a woman you can push her hairs aside too. Hair left over and found on a pillow or shower or sheets is a nice way to remember the fun we had.

I would at least think if you are taking photos to show off, you would trim up a bit. Can anyone provide some insight on why many of you don't prefer to stay tidy?
I don't trim my pubes it seems it would be un natural and they are very neat and clean because I wash and comb them.

I understand shaving can itch when growing back in, but the rumors are true. If you keep up with it, it will stop itching after a while. Trimming doesn't harm anything though, right?
If a man or woman shaves or trims it's their business I won't tell them how to do it and don't want them telling me.