The Bashful Locker Room Male

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't understand this thread at all , are you so scared that some one might see you naked ????
GET A LIFE , OTHER GUYS DONT CARE AT ALL . I shower at a gym I go to naked , no one says a thing , if they have thoughts , so be it

BigMacattack

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't understand this thread at all , are you so scared that some one might see you naked ????
GET A LIFE , OTHER GUYS DONT CARE AT ALL . I shower at a gym I go to naked , no one says a thing , if they have thoughts , so be it
Agree 100%. The expectation is that you will see naked men and they will see you naked in a "mens" lockerroom. Workout, clean your ass and move on.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
It sounds as though your privacy was violated which is disgusting!
Correct. Gym called police, police deleted my pics off his phone and confiscated it as it had many other gym members on it. Gym terminated violators membership permanently. Long story short.

QRS

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Correct. Gym called police, police deleted my pics off his phone and confiscated it as it had many other gym members on it. Gym terminated violators membership permanently. Long story short.
Sounds like you, gym staff, and police all handled it well. I'm sure it will take quite a while to recover.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Most gyms have a policy where phones are prohibited in areas where people may be naked. If someone needs to be on his or her phone that badly, they can move to a more public area. Everyone is aware of how easy they can end up on the Internet -- or even just in someone's photo album. But I think the majority of bashful guys just don't want to be seen naked by casual acquaintances.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the gyms I used to frequent has a Google review where someone is complaining how the locker rooms aren't very private, and that there's naked men walking around. Keep in mind this gym also has an extensive pool area.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it odd that so many men have become so sensitive to any normal nudity. In the last 20 years, gym locker rooms have replaced gang showers with cubicles, so it's rare to see a normal naked body. I presume this same setup promoted prudish behaviour at schools, and continues to adulthood.

I now take a look around the room, if there are younger patrons I sometimes wait for them to leave before striping and going to showers. Not because I'm afraid to be seen naked, but because I sense their disapproval and disbelief.

nakedbro

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it odd that so many men have become so sensitive to any normal nudity. In the last 20 years, gym locker rooms have replaced gang showers with cubicles, so it's rare to see a normal naked body. I presume this same setup promoted prudish behaviour at schools, and continues to adulthood.

I now take a look around the room, if there are younger patrons I sometimes wait for them to leave before striping and going to showers. Not because I'm afraid to be seen naked, but because I sense their disapproval and disbelief.
Hey man, I had a really weird instance similiar to what you described.

I was at a gym spa that had separate mens and womens locker rooms. Each had its own sauna steam room and showers. The locker are was quite small so the possibility of seeing a nude male was HIGH!

Well there I was enjoying the sauna all to myself in such that I entered with towel in my hand and spread it on the bench to sit on. While sitting on the towel, nude of course, I hear people enter the locker room and they enter the sauna seeing me sitring on my towel. The 3 of them enter then then make responses of disgust, even though I could not understand the language they were speaking. It sounded like they were eastern european Bonsnian maybe (sorry did not mean to offend if my comment does such). I then got up and left. Again, the correct way to steam and sauna is in the nude so the should not be offended and should expect nudity.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Indeed it is, sauna should be nude, and in many European countries it's the norm to have mixed nice sauna.

I used to go to a gym that had gang showers and a sauna in the male changing room. You'd get a large towel to dry yourself after a shower, and a small one for sweat. I got tired of wrapping a towel around myself every time I went from sauna to shower, plus it got the big towel sweaty. So I'd walk naked and just use the small towel to sit on in the sauna. Felt great to spend an hour after work naked and enjoying a sauna the way it's meant to be done.

I did get a few strange looks the first few times even though nudity was very common, but soon found a few more people started doing the same. Practical and comfortable.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Some guys will take a steam nude -- sitting on a towel. Some guys won't go in there because of it, but it's not a big deal as the steam helps keep things hidden. You'd really have to be on top of somebody to see anything. While this was a common practice of the over 70 set, I've seen guys in their 20s and 30s do it as well. I go in my underwear - and they are soaked by the time I leave.

Reactions: S_Dick

cpetros

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was at the gym today in the sauna by myself. It's very small. I had a towel that I was sitting on and nothing else wrapped around me cuz I was solo and then this guy walked in..... and I said oh excuse me as my foot was hanging out in the aisle a bit and I said I'm sorry, and I covered myself up...... then I was like what the fuck am I apologizing for, I was not in his way and I don't need to cover up so off came the towel again..... there is no such thing as a gym where everybody is 100% comfortable naked all the time but I can only imagine how satisfying that would be and how much brotherhood there would be in that room, sexual titillation aside. Just acceptance.
i experienced this during my week skiing in Japan and using the hotel onsen. so many western guys embraced the nudity. Some even went there with their mates.. i wasn’t so comfortable with that though and left when a mate of mine arrived

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am ok with being naked in locker rooms and showers …. I went one time with a buddy of mine to the gym.. he was a little scrawny guy.. probably about 5ft6 / 5ft7 120 lbs.. I found him kind of sexy myself but he didn’t see himself as sexy.. so I said let’s go to the gym.. I’ll go with you and spot you and help work out. .. I wasn’t he- man muscular but I can give a pic of about what I looked like back then.. ….

We went 3 days a week couple hours a day .. and he wouldn’t take a shower afterwards.. one day after working out he was so sweaty I told him he had to at least rinse off .. he was shy as can be… the first time I saw him naked when we were doing things sexually he would continue to cover his privates..

He may been short but he was nearly 7 inches long and medium thickness .. and he can top pretty good ..

We got into the showers and I held a towel open so no one can see him .. .. one guy couple years younger than us asked if everything’s ok.. I was like sure everything’s fine.. he was like.. he didn’t know if I was a protective guy didn’t want others to see him naked .. I said no.. kind of rolled my eyes back in my head and he was like oh ok..

He says to my friend( Justin was my friends name) don’t be shy.. the male form is a beautiful thing … I was like.. that’s what I tell him..

I got him to my place for few days .. for this that and the other.. ( if know what I mean).. and it took time to convince him to just walk around the house naked.. get used to it .. no one can see him as nearest neighbor was at least 12 miles away plus the house surrounded by trees …

What was funny was a couple friends came up and saw him naked ( and me but wasn’t their first time seeing me naked)

He took off to the bedroom .. they asked who it was and I said Justin .. they were like come on Justin .. we already seen that cute ass of yours.. it took them taking off their clothes to make him feel like it was ok..

Doing this got him used to guys not only seeing his ass but his cock and naked chest back and feet .. we all assured him he had nothing to be ashamed of.. one of them( Jackson) was aroused and was like see.. my dick is around 5 inches and he wasn’t ashamed of it.. he has what he has and can’t change it.. looks at his friend that came with him and says isn’t that right and he was like hell yeah .. he knows how to use it ..

It took couple weeks at the gym to get him ok with others seeing him.. but once he did get used to it.. he says it’s not bad..

And the thing about being naked ina place like that.. no need in feeling like guys are being pervs and all just because they are looking at you.. it should be flattering they like you enough to look n stare

Electric blue

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lots of insecurities going on here !! Guys ! No one cares how you look or if your dick is dragging on the ground. Or hiding behind your ear!
I go to a gym , do my stuff ,then shower ,dress and go home ,NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE .
Get over this .It's been poster about a 1,000 times now.

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What weld do you live in.. no one care??!!??!!

That’s like saying college guys don’t go to the beach on spring break to drink beer and look at the babes breasts ..

You may not care but a lot of guys out there love looking at any cock and ass they can ..

Reactions: Rooker

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What weld do you live in.. no one care??!!??!!

That’s like saying college guys don’t go to the beach on spring break to drink beer and look at the babes breasts ..

You may not care but a lot of guys out there love looking at any cock and ass they can ..
What world you live in.. not what weld .. corrective spelling sucks

Rooker

Experimental Member
Media
“Insecurity” is often thrown around to diminish people’s feelings. Like I could say you are insecure about how other people feel about locker rooms. It’s a pointless argument.

For every statement like “nobody cares what you look like naked” there is a post, probably here, about “hot guys/bodies/dicks someone saw in a locker room”.

To me, the locker room, and my naked body changing, is not at all sexual. Thus I am comfortable with it. If someone makes it sexual by ogling, I tolerate it but prefer not to indulge, and don’t think that my changing from swim shorts to lifting shorts is some sort of consent. When it gets annoying, that’s when I avoid contact with that person.

And it certainly happens.