The Bashful Locker Room Male

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Can't believe I wrote the above post about my encounter on March 21st and a month has passed since? A lot has happened in the world since then.....and still haven't had the chance to follow through with him.....just spending any spare time (very little private time) in the dark corners of my house releasing a bit of stress.....

Reactions: Crazera76

cosojo

Sexy Member
Media
But
Can't believe I wrote the above post about my encounter on March 21st and a month has passed since? A lot has happened in the world since then.....and still haven't had the chance to follow through with him.....just spending any spare time (very little private time) in the dark corners of my house releasing a bit of stress.....
you have been emailing with him, correct? What is the the nature of the emails?

AHandfull

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But

you have been emailing with him, correct? What is the the nature of the emails?

Yes, but so far it has been a bit problematic. He keeps asking me what kind of guys I am into and whether I am a top or a bottom and he's not listening. I am not into guys, I am just excited about having a discreet sexual adventure with either a man or a woman, likely hard for most to understand. Completely open...but women make my head snap walking down the street, guys don't. But yet I love the lockerroom scene and checking out all the cocks and sneaking in a stroke in the sauna. Anal is not something I have ventured even though I have tried and failed a couple times with a guy who just couldn't fit me......I just don't obsess about it like he does apparently.

Feels like he may be a little further down the curve than I am and when I sense that, it makes me anxious. While I am a "99% straight" guy on this site, I think he may be a "99% gay" man who happens to be married and not sure if we are therefore that compatible? Is compatibility even relevant if we are attracted to each other's cocks and get together now and then? Unfortunately for me it is very relevant. There needs to be a comfort there and a trust that is earned. Someone who has experienced anal sex from "every position and angle" naturally makes me wary....not the same risk profile as me......but we will get together when this thing clears as the ticker in my head says "you're getting older every day" and in your rural environment, good, mature, intellectual guys who have wicked hanging cocks in the shower don't come along every day........

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Is compatibility even relevant if we are attracted to each other's cocks and get together now and then? Unfortunately for me it is very relevant. There needs to be a comfort there and a trust that is earned. Someone who has experienced anal sex from "every position and angle" naturally makes me wary....

I don't blame you for being wary. For me, the next step would be getting to know the person a little better before jumping into sex. Some people can jump right in, but if the other guy doesn't want to take it slow --- that would be a deal breaker.

If you're both into cocks (I'm an ass man, but that doesn't necessarily mean I want to fuck men I like), you may both get off on a jerking off in front of each other -- and possibly progressing to jerking each other off. He probably has one end goal in mind, but maybe he'd be interested in taking it slow if you ask..

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't make a habit of scoping out guys in the locker room, but I do enjoy seeing what others have hanging between their legs. I was in the locker room today at the fitness center at work and was amazed at the machinations guys went through to avoid being seen. I don't want to be the creepy older guy, but this was ridiculous.

Is there anyone who can provide me with a point of view as to this heightened that does not involve fear?

You don't know anything about his background. There could be a perfectly AND PERSONAL reason for his actions. As long as he is not hurting anyone, leave him be.

Reactions: speedjunkie

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Over the past few months I have been really busy with work but have not been traveling to Miami and therefore haven’t been meeting up with AG. However, we have been working out 2-3 times a week virtually. What we call garage workouts. It is definitely not the same. I miss working out at a real gym, miss seeing him and hanging out with him and miss our naked time together in the locker room and steam room. Early on he sent me a pic of him after a run, sweaty, sexy, and flirtatious. Since then our workouts have been focused as always with some chatting back and forth. The dynamic is different, not just because of the distance and use of technology to connect, but because he’s not alone in the house. Side note: I met his wife! She stepped into view during one of our workouts. Super nice and really attractive. “So nice to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you. I’m glad you and AG can continue to work out together.” If she only knew I sucked her husband’s dick! They are a good looking couple and I could seriously watch the two of them fuck!

Last Thursday, AG and I connected for a garage workout. His wife and kids were out and his plan was to work out and then meet up with them. From what I’ve seen of parts of the exterior and interior of his house, AG lives in a small mansion. He has two garages; one is a two-car garage and the other one is a one car garage. The latter is used as a home gym. It has weights, a couple of benches, a treadmill, a Peloton and some yoga mats. I have a standard two car garage, car on one side, home gym on the other side. Since we’ve been working out together I have hooked up a cam, better lighting and a monitor so I can see him from a distance. During our workout last week we were both working out without shirts on. We’ve done this several times and since I can’t see him naked, I’ll take seeing as much of his skin as I can. LOL Plus he has a nice chest.

After our workout, I asked him about the Peloton that he gave his wife for Christmas. He said she uses it just about every morning, “before the house gets too crazy”, and had been since before all the lockdowns. He said he had been using it 3-4 times a week since the lockdown. He then added that he can tell a difference and that his glutes were firmer. I told him I needed to do a glutes check. He laughed, turned around and poked at his ass through his shorts. I told him that wasn’t good enough, that I needed to see his glutes. In his cute, flirtatious way, he said, “Oh, you want to see my ass?” I said that I did. AG smiled. He pulled down his shorts, turned slightly from side to side showing me his ass, saying “See?” and used his hands to squeeze his ass. While he did that I told him his ass looked really good. He then pulled his shorts up, turned back around and asked, “You liked that?” I laughed and told him he knew I did and that he was a tease. He then said, “Show me your ass.” I was surprised he said that but was excited he did and without hesitation I turned around, dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. He asked, “You were commando?” I said I was. He then said that I needed to get a Peloton and laughed. Feeling my ass, I asked if it looked bad. He said, “No not bad. But maybe it needs some focus.” My back was still to him. Seeing his naked ass, me standing in front of the cam naked (except for my shoes, LOL) and him talking about my ass was gave me a semi.

I decided to turn around. He noted that I was getting hard and also made a comment about my “quarantine bush.” I ran my fingers through my bush and said I hadn’t trimmed since before all the craziness. I held up my dick, ran my fingers over my balls and said that while my bush had grown out I’d kept my balls shaved. I then started slowly stroking my dick. I asked how his cock was doing, if he was getting a semi. He said he was and pulled down his shorts. Fuck! It was good to see AG’s beautiful uncut cock again. I told him he looked as good as always and that I missed being naked with him. He stepped closer and slowly pulled back his foreskin, exposing his cock head, then let it partially cover it, then pulled it back again. His cock was now semi hard and he asked if I still liked that (i.e., pulling back his foreskin). I laughed and said, “You know it drives me crazy.” At this point I was fully hard and continued to slowly stroke. AG stepped back and stroked his cock. He got rock hard. As he stroked his hardon he played with his balls. We didn’t say much except for, “nice”. We turned to the side and gave each other a profile view of the length of our cocks. I told him it looked like he had some precum on his cock head. He said he did and played with it with this index finger. I did the same with my precum. I told him I wish I was there so that I could suck him off. He said, “I could use one of your awesome blowjobs.” I asked him to turn around and show me his ass again and he did. I was so worked up! I then asked him if he was up for shooting a load with me. He responded, “We shouldn’t get too crazy.” We stroked a little while longer, showing off for each other and then he said he needed to clean up and get going. He pulled up his shorts. I told him again he was such a tease and he laughed. It was a sexy and playful moment. We agreed to work out again on Monday (today) and we said goodbye as I stood there naked with a boner.

Afterwards I sat on the bench and jacked off, my cum hitting the floor of the garage – splat, splat, splat, splat, splat. A half an hour later, after I showered, I sent him a text and said it was a good workout and that after we said goodbye I jacked off and shot my load on the garage floor. He texted back, “Good workout. I jacked off in the shower.”

Right before we started working out today he laughingly asked if I had mopped the garage floor. Not wanting our conversation to be overheard and knowing he was talking in code, I responded that I maintained a very clean house. That was it and we proceeded with our usual workout and chat.

I really like my friendship with AG. I’m still crushing on him. I miss seeing him in person. And man, I miss hanging out naked with him!

I don't however miss the towel dancing antics. And I hate thinking that the days of hanging out naked with AG (and others) in the steam room may be further away than the days of working out with him in the gym.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Over the past few months I have been really busy with work but have not been traveling to Miami and therefore haven’t been meeting up with AG. However, we have been working out 2-3 times a week virtually. What we call garage workouts. It is definitely not the same. I miss working out at a real gym, miss seeing him and hanging out with him and miss our naked time together in the locker room and steam room. Early on he sent me a pic of him after a run, sweaty, sexy, and flirtatious. Since then our workouts have been focused as always with some chatting back and forth. The dynamic is different, not just because of the distance and use of technology to connect, but because he’s not alone in the house. Side note: I met his wife! She stepped into view during one of our workouts. Super nice and really attractive. “So nice to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you. I’m glad you and AG can continue to work out together.” If she only knew I sucked her husband’s dick! They are a good looking couple and I could seriously watch the two of them fuck!

Last Thursday, AG and I connected for a garage workout. His wife and kids were out and his plan was to work out and then meet up with them. From what I’ve seen of parts of the exterior and interior of his house, AG lives in a small mansion. He has two garages; one is a two-car garage and the other one is a one car garage. The latter is used as a home gym. It has weights, a couple of benches, a treadmill, a Peloton and some yoga mats. I have a standard two car garage, car on one side, home gym on the other side. Since we’ve been working out together I have hooked up a cam, better lighting and a monitor so I can see him from a distance. During our workout last week we were both working out without shirts on. We’ve done this several times and since I can’t see him naked, I’ll take seeing as much of his skin as I can. LOL Plus he has a nice chest.

After our workout, I asked him about the Peloton that he gave his wife for Christmas. He said she uses it just about every morning, “before the house gets too crazy”, and had been since before all the lockdowns. He said he had been using it 3-4 times a week since the lockdown. He then added that he can tell a difference and that his glutes were firmer. I told him I needed to do a glutes check. He laughed, turned around and poked at his ass through his shorts. I told him that wasn’t good enough, that I needed to see his glutes. In his cute, flirtatious way, he said, “Oh, you want to see my ass?” I said that I did. AG smiled. He pulled down his shorts, turned slightly from side to side showing me his ass, saying “See?” and used his hands to squeeze his ass. While he did that I told him his ass looked really good. He then pulled his shorts up, turned back around and asked, “You liked that?” I laughed and told him he knew I did and that he was a tease. He then said, “Show me your ass.” I was surprised he said that but was excited he did and without hesitation I turned around, dropped my shorts and stepped out of them. He asked, “You were commando?” I said I was. He then said that I needed to get a Peloton and laughed. Feeling my ass, I asked if it looked bad. He said, “No not bad. But maybe it needs some focus.” My back was still to him. Seeing his naked ass, me standing in front of the cam naked (except for my shoes, LOL) and him talking about my ass was gave me a semi.

I decided to turn around. He noted that I was getting hard and also made a comment about my “quarantine bush.” I ran my fingers through my bush and said I hadn’t trimmed since before all the craziness. I held up my dick, ran my fingers over my balls and said that while my bush had grown out I’d kept my balls shaved. I then started slowly stroking my dick. I asked how his cock was doing, if he was getting a semi. He said he was and pulled down his shorts. Fuck! It was good to see AG’s beautiful uncut cock again. I told him he looked as good as always and that I missed being naked with him. He stepped closer and slowly pulled back his foreskin, exposing his cock head, then let it partially cover it, then pulled it back again. His cock was now semi hard and he asked if I still liked that (i.e., pulling back his foreskin). I laughed and said, “You know it drives me crazy.” At this point I was fully hard and continued to slowly stroke. AG stepped back and stroked his cock. He got rock hard. As he stroked his hardon he played with his balls. We didn’t say much except for, “nice”. We turned to the side and gave each other a profile view of the length of our cocks. I told him it looked like he had some precum on his cock head. He said he did and played with it with this index finger. I did the same with my precum. I told him I wish I was there so that I could suck him off. He said, “I could use one of your awesome blowjobs.” I asked him to turn around and show me his ass again and he did. I was so worked up! I then asked him if he was up for shooting a load with me. He responded, “We shouldn’t get too crazy.” We stroked a little while longer, showing off for each other and then he said he needed to clean up and get going. He pulled up his shorts. I told him again he was such a tease and he laughed. It was a sexy and playful moment. We agreed to work out again on Monday (today) and we said goodbye as I stood there naked with a boner.

Afterwards I sat on the bench and jacked off, my cum hitting the floor of the garage – splat, splat, splat, splat, splat. A half an hour later, after I showered, I sent him a text and said it was a good workout and that after we said goodbye I jacked off and shot my load on the garage floor. He texted back, “Good workout. I jacked off in the shower.”

Right before we started working out today he laughingly asked if I had mopped the garage floor. Not wanting our conversation to be overheard and knowing he was talking in code, I responded that I maintained a very clean house. That was it and we proceeded with our usual workout and chat.

I really like my friendship with AG. I’m still crushing on him. I miss seeing him in person. And man, I miss hanging out naked with him!

I don't however miss the towel dancing antics. And I hate thinking that the days of hanging out naked with AG (and others) in the steam room may be further away than the days of working out with him in the gym.
Yes, but was it sexy? ; )

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I've said before, the mere idea that there's a qualifier of "naked" in the context of "shower" just implies worlds of ridiculous behavior. By definition, "Shower" should mean naked. Period. The idea that there are men out there, my nephew among them, who can't shower naked with other men is a symptom of a deep psycho-social disease.

fcviewer

Admired Member
Media

That was nice post workout play. Doesn’t replace hanging out with AG nude in the steam room or sucking his cock, but better than nothing. One thing I found interesting is that you asked AG if he wanted to shoot a load with you. I wonder what would have happened if you didn’t ask and just stroked and blew your load. Do you think he would have continued and followed your lead vs pulling up his shorts?

I got a chuckle out of you standing naked with a hardon in front of the cam as you guys scheduled your next workout and said goodbye. Obviously you like being naked around him.

I agree with your point about the pre-COVID-19 days of the locker room not returning for a long time. We will probably soon be yearning for the days of towel dancing and glimpses of partial naked asses as guys pull up their underwear under their towels. I think we have a ways to go before we will be hanging out in steam rooms and saunas.

Reactions: pissjet45

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was nice post workout play. Doesn’t replace hanging out with AG nude in the steam room or sucking his cock, but better than nothing. One thing I found interesting is that you asked AG if he wanted to shoot a load with you. I wonder what would have happened if you didn’t ask and just stroked and blew your load. Do you think he would have continued and followed your lead vs pulling up his shorts?

I got a chuckle out of you standing naked with a hardon in front of the cam as you guys scheduled your next workout and said goodbye. Obviously you like being naked around him.

I agree with your point about the pre-COVID-19 days of the locker room not returning for a long time. We will probably soon be yearning for the days of towel dancing and glimpses of partial naked asses as guys pull up their underwear under their towels. I think we have a ways to go before we will be hanging out in steam rooms and saunas.

I live in Seattle and interestingly one of my favorite Korean spas, the Q Sauna and Spa, just reopened with some new rules because of COVID. However, there were more people around than I expected and everyone was being naughty.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I live in Seattle and interestingly one of my favorite Korean spas, the Q Sauna and Spa, just reopened with some new rules because of COVID. However, there were more people around than I expected and everyone was being naughty.
Is that pic on your avatar from that Brooke Shields movie of the 80's? Blue lagoon or something?

Blake222

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Nice. What were the new rules?

Yyc1980

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Details?

effedi7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It's interesting reading the replies on this thread. Over the years I've seen countless number of younger guys in the gym locker room do the towel dance, especially over the last 10-15 years. Guys of my generation and older are usually unfazed.

Personally speaking, I've never been bothered about stripping off in the locker & shower rooms, probably because I've been around it all my life and it's just 'normal'. From High School and playing rugby in my youth, all the locker rooms were open and showers were gang, it was just all guys together.

I remember going on Summer camping holidays around Europe, everywhere from the Poolside changing rooms to the camp showers are group and no-one gives a damn if they, you or anyone else is bollock naked, it's just normal and accepted.

At the end of they day we are all just skin and bone underneath the clothes, just some guys have more/less skin & bone than others... :rolleyes:;)
in which countries have you met Camping with gang showers?