The Bashful Locker Room Male

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
i am a bit of an exhibitionist, i walk around the locker room with a towel over my shoulders not my waist and i agree that guys who try to hide it are the odd man out
Me too! Towel slung over one shoulder or, in the old-school style, looped around my neck.

Bobby Briggs

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I earlier said that the Q Spa and Sauna in Lynwood, Washington, is open again. I've gone twice since it opened. One time there was almost no one there at all. One time there were about four other guys and action in steam room. At the moment, steam and sauna are open but pools are shut down, they want you to wear a mask at least in the public area, nobody was wearing it in the naked area cuz it would seem silly I suppose.

I do question if this awful pandemic is gonna negatively effect things like spas and bathhouses and naked places. I love the social aspect of nudity and big public places like that. All gyms have been ruined now with private showers and co-ed saunas and steams; it makes me wanna cry. I wanna be surrounded by penises whenever I go to the gym.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I earlier said that the Q Spa and Sauna in Lynwood, Washington, is open again. I've gone twice since it opened. One time there was almost no one there at all. One time there were about four other guys and action in steam room. At the moment, steam and sauna are open but pools are shut down, they want you to wear a mask at least in the public area, nobody was wearing it in the naked area cuz it would seem silly I suppose.

I do question if this awful pandemic is gonna negatively effect things like spas and bathhouses and naked places. I love the social aspect of nudity and big public places like that. All gyms have been ruined now with private showers and co-ed saunas and steams; it makes me wanna cry. I wanna be surrounded by penises whenever I go to the gym.

That is what I am aware and afraid too. The pandemic would force these places to shut down.
In thailand, spa and onsens are open for public now. Hope we strictly follow the rules to keep the number of new case at zero.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I occasionally comment in a few of the locker room related threads. In another thread, i mentioned my return to the gym recently. Many of the regulars have not returned or have moved to gyms that opened earlier. The gym instituted some changes that turned off the hardcore members. One of the changes resulted in one the amenities I use being closed during the time I typically visit. So though I"m still going mostly to that gym -- I also am checking out other gyms --- which is a perk of my health insurance.

Well, after two workouts there -- I have a quick report of two different scenarios regarding showers. For the most part, the LR is dead there -- as there are no water-related amenities that would require guys who don't shower to strip -- even though I know that some guys will completely strip before and after a workout -- even when they don't shower.

That said, I saw a total of 3 guys use the shower -- one of the three I only saw on the way in -- wearing what looked like swim trunks?! He was probably in his 20s -- average looking guy -- nothing to get excited about. The second guy I saw in the weight room several times. Not staring -- he just happened to be near most of the stations I was using. He was in his 30s -- good body -- nice arms -- but not huge. As I was wrapping things up -- he started doing cardio -- so I figured he'd at that for a good 10 minutes or more. I undressed and showered. Just after I pulled up my change of underwear -- someone approached from behind. Surprisingly, it was the guy from the weight room -- and he had a locker in my section (one of three). So things were looking okay -- especially when he didn't just grab his bag and leave (as I've seen many guys do at my regular gym). While I continued dressing, he began undressing -- down to his boxer briefs. I saw most of this peripherally -- as there is a mirror at the end of our section -- and he faced it as he stripped. For a brief time, I thought he would go all the way --- and I was prepared to catch a quick glance of ass -- that's when I saw the towel go around his waist before the underwear came down. At that point, the show came to a close-- he headed to shower, and I left a few minutes later.

I'll compare that to the third guy whom I saw on a different day. He was in is 50s, a professional of some sort wearing dress shirt and tie when he departed -- somewhat of a rarity these day. He was a bit stocky. Anyway, I didn't see him at all on the floor, but when i was leaving the showers -- he want bent over pulling down his briefs -- with ass directly in my view. Kinda beefy -- so it was a nice 'how-do-you-do'. I'm an ass man -- which is typiically the part guys are more willing to show -- if they are willing to get nude at all. He went into showers just after that, but he returned before I left. He was undressed just long enough so that as I was leaving -- he was facing me -- and I got a quick look at his flaccid dick -- very average, kinda thick but not long. And thankfully, it was unshaven.

I saw a couple attractive guys heading to the locker room sweating pretty heavily, but timing was off -- so no idea if they showered or not. On my way out, a kinda handsome guy in his 30s or early 40s smiled at me as I was leaving. Wouldn't mind seeing him next time I visit.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
For a brief time, I thought he would go all the way --- and I was prepared to catch a quick glance of ass -- that's when I saw the towel go around his waist before the underwear came down.

He was undressed just long enough so that as I was leaving -- he was facing me -- and I got a quick look at his flaccid dick -- very average, kinda thick but not long. And thankfully, it was unshaven.

The world of the locker room has changed so much over the past 10-15 years. Guys used to be naked with no problem, showering together in open showers with no problem, hanging out naked in steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools with no problem.

It is so sad that today a “quick glance” or “quick look”, perfectly timed, is considered, “Oh my god! I saw a hottie naked today!” I’m not knocking @Alex Sommers . His post is just indicative of today’s locker rooms... which have become almost the same as a department store fitting room. Sometimes I just want to yell, “Everyone! Get naked goddamnit!”

sunandfun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The world of the locker room has changed so much over the past 10-15 years. Guys used to be naked with no problem, showering together in open showers with no problem, hanging out naked in steam rooms, saunas and whirlpools with no problem.

It is so sad that today a “quick glance” or “quick look”, perfectly timed, is considered, “Oh my god! I saw a hottie naked today!” I’m not knocking @Alex Sommers . His post is just indicative of today’s locker rooms... which have become almost the same as a department store fitting room. Sometimes I just want to yell, “Everyone! Get naked goddamnit!”
i agree @MarcoJock ...but it seems odd u have never posted a naked pic of yourself...

italiancollegeboy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I agree, I love getting a sweat on in the sauna and letting it all hang loose with other guys. There's a certain masculine camaraderie that comes with relaxing nude with men in the sauna and steam room. Plus it's also nice to show off your accomplishments from the gym and compare with other guys (and perhaps exchange compliments).

Blake222

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree, I love getting a sweat on in the sauna and letting it all hang loose with other guys. There's a certain masculine camaraderie that comes with relaxing nude with men in the sauna and steam room. Plus it's also nice to show off your accomplishments from the gym and compare with other guys (and perhaps exchange compliments).
Fuck yeah. Something awesome about a random dude commenting on your build (or cock).

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
With cases on the rise -- even in places where the numbers are relatively low and deaths can be counted on one hand -- some restrictions are coming back. Gyms are currently still open, but I can see that changing within a week or two if the other restrictions don't result in reduced cases. I don't, however, think gyms are much of a contributor in my area. Attendance is down by more than 50% and social distancing is not a problem. That said, I'm pulling back from the gym this week -- which is difficult because I am not even close to being in as good as shape as I was in early March.

As such, I share a few more encounters I've had since my last post (July 6).

I tried on of the chain gyms a few weeks ago before work. I figure that is probably the best time for nudity -- as many people will go to work directly after the gym. Well there were a few hotties working out -- one redhead I took particular notice of with beefy arms and over all nice physique. When it was time to shower --- someone was already in one of the stalls --- had no idea who, but his bag was sitting on the bench by my locker. When I returned from my shower -- saw it was a guy in his 60s, mostly bald, not bad body. I was dismayed, however, when he started pulling up his underwear underneath his towel. Sheesh! He did drop it just before completing the task -- so there was a flash of nudity from the side -- but I wasn't really look and didn't really care.

Just after, the redhead jock (I think it was the same redhead I saw earlier, but not 100% sure), came into the LR behind me. When I finished dressing and turned around, he was completely naked -- pulling down his briefs -- but it was a side view, so nothing substantial on display. but it made up for the other guy's somewhat prudish behavior.

And as a comparison, there was another guy who looked to be late 50s early 60s who returned from the showers are my regular gym this past week. I've seen him once or twice before. I think this was my first time seeing him naked. Didn't really get a good look at his ass -- which is my priority -- because he was facing me the entire time -- completely naked -- while talking about the gym. It was an okay body, but I really appreciated his confidence.

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lived in copenhagen for a while, gym had big communal showers and sauna where everyone was totally cool with being naked....save for one guy who would shower with a hand covering his cock the whole time....was very weird and looked frustrating!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
With cases on the rise -- even in places where the numbers are relatively low and deaths can be counted on one hand -- some restrictions are coming back. Gyms are currently still open, but I can see that changing within a week or two if the other restrictions don't result in reduced cases. I don't, however, think gyms are much of a contributor in my area. Attendance is down by more than 50% and social distancing is not a problem. That said, I'm pulling back from the gym this week -- which is difficult because I am not even close to being in as good as shape as I was in early March.

As such, I share a few more encounters I've had since my last post (July 6).

I tried on of the chain gyms a few weeks ago before work. I figure that is probably the best time for nudity -- as many people will go to work directly after the gym. Well there were a few hotties working out -- one redhead I took particular notice of with beefy arms and over all nice physique. When it was time to shower --- someone was already in one of the stalls --- had no idea who, but his bag was sitting on the bench by my locker. When I returned from my shower -- saw it was a guy in his 60s, mostly bald, not bad body. I was dismayed, however, when he started pulling up his underwear underneath his towel. Sheesh! He did drop it just before completing the task -- so there was a flash of nudity from the side -- but I wasn't really look and didn't really care.

Just after, the redhead jock (I think it was the same redhead I saw earlier, but not 100% sure), came into the LR behind me. When I finished dressing and turned around, he was completely naked -- pulling down his briefs -- but it was a side view, so nothing substantial on display. but it made up for the other guy's somewhat prudish behavior.

And as a comparison, there was another guy who looked to be late 50s early 60s who returned from the showers are my regular gym this past week. I've seen him once or twice before. I think this was my first time seeing him naked. Didn't really get a good look at his ass -- which is my priority -- because he was facing me the entire time -- completely naked -- while talking about the gym. It was an okay body, but I really appreciated his confidence.

Well, at least you got a little. I'm going crazy not seeing nude dudes... altho if I'm honest, the guys at my health club are ancient and in terrible shape. I guess I assuage my feelings by trying to get at least a glimpse of a younger dude's fit body, event, OF COURSE, none of them get naked cuz they're all too afraid.

Alex Sommers

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Before all of this shit went down, things were looking pretty good at my gym. A nice miss of dependable daddies -- and a few young guys willing go all the way. But now, it's not the same. Even some of the guys who always showered -- some even without benefit of a close curtain -- are going home to shower.

Thankfully, some of the hardcore guys are still coming in and still showering. Three of my favorites were in last week, one around 30, one around 40, and one in his 50s -- all nice bodies -- and nice asses (particularly the youngest dude -- very thick ass -- and great chest, arms, face --- probably the hottest guys at the gym -- but not at all conceited). I've yet, however, to see any of them naked from the front -- though I've had at least one chance with all of them. it's just something that's difficult to do without being obvious -- unless the guys are really letting it all hang out -- in which case, it's not difficult at all. Also, I tend to look away by reflex whenever someone faces me naked unexpectedly.

Tommypa94303

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Before all of this shit went down, things were looking pretty good at my gym. A nice miss of dependable daddies -- and a few young guys willing go all the way. But now, it's not the same. Even some of the guys who always showered -- some even without benefit of a close curtain -- are going home to shower.

Thankfully, some of the hardcore guys are still coming in and still showering. Three of my favorites were in last week, one around 30, one around 40, and one in his 50s -- all nice bodies -- and nice asses (particularly the youngest dude -- very thick ass -- and great chest, arms, face --- probably the hottest guys at the gym -- but not at all conceited). I've yet, however, to see any of them naked from the front -- though I've had at least one chance with all of them. it's just something that's difficult to do without being obvious -- unless the guys are really letting it all hang out -- in which case, it's not difficult at all. Also, I tend to look away by reflex whenever someone faces me naked unexpectedly.
My gym is open but there are so many restrictions and the showers and sauna aren’t opened yet. Hoping for things to changes as I miss that comraderie with the guys.
I agree I still sometimes will look away when guy drops tro in front of me. I used to pop a boner when naked or in front of a naked guy. Though I have become more comfortable with nudity. There’s a vulnerability when two men are naked standing and talking. One of the regulars I see often is late 50s tall dark blonde hairy and a decent dick. He has no problem standing there naked talking, and causally adjusts his dick. I noticed him looking at me in the mirror when he was facing away. And he grinned. So much to read in but I think it’s just a smile of kindness.

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Wish we an update on AG.

Haha. I wish *I* had an AG update to post. :) The last one was about 6 weeks ago.

We still do our “garage workouts” 2-3 times a week. It’s not the same as working out with him in person or hanging out naked with him but it’s good to have him as a motivating workout partner, it’s nice to stay connected to him and I’ve enjoyed the playful encounters.

Last week we had a playful couple of minutes. He was wearing a tank top and showed off his biceps after his last set of curls. I noted his armpits. (AG has really sexy pits with thick, black hair. As I’ve mentioned before, his bush and pits have really thick hair growth.) Of course AG went into tease mode, rotating his elbow forward and lifting it to point his pit faced the cam, running his hand over his pit, saying “you like?” in his sexy accent and sticking his tongue out and licking right at the edge of his armpit. That drove me crazy as I could almost taste his sweaty, hairy pit. He then stepped close to the camera and gave me a closeup if his hairy armpit. Stepping back and laughing he asked if that made my dick hard. I stepped back and said, “There’s a reason my hand is in my shorts. Dude that was hot!”, showing him where my hand was. We both laughed and that was the end of it.

But, UGH, since we showed off naked for each other, got hard and stroked for a little bit, nothing has happened to that extent. (AG doesn’t always have a lot of privacy.)

I look forward to being able to fly to Miami for client work again and working out with him and being naked with him in the locker room. My fear is those days may be a ways out and I wonder if I’ll still have this client and if that gym will still be in business. (Yes, there are others, but this one is a nice location and facility.)

Thanks for checking in.

Marco