The Bathmate Hydropump

Status
Not open for further replies.

akchris

Just Browsing
Media
This here is a review of the Bathmate, which I purchased recently. as a forward, I have experimented with other methods of PE, with little success and a lot of frustration. The first was jelq, which I lacked the motivation to carry though on for any great deal of time, the second was the Jes Extender, which was always slipping off at night and far to cumbersome to wear in public. And lets face it, who wants to sit around in their apartment all day with a bunch of metal parts strapped to their dick. Then came the Bathmate, this was my first experience with any kind of pumping, and boy am I pleased. the first week I used the bathmate I was away from my girlfriend for an extended period of time, when I finally saw her and we did the dirty deed, she kept saying "man, I must have tightened up while you were gone or something" when she was going down on me she started to get very confused, like she wasn't staring down the same dick. then she said it "thats weird..." "what honey?" "well usually my thumb and this finger fit all the way around, and I cant quite get them to touch..." I smiled knowingly and told her about my new toy.

I am out of town again, this time for a month, and I have been using the Bathmate religiously, 5 days a week, 20 minutes a day, sometimes 40 if I take two showers. will update with my girlfriends response around the 30th of august.

I wont bullshit anyone and say that my dick has doubled in size in a week of anything like that, but it is definitely getting bigger, slowly but surely, and every time I pump I can see that I am ever so slightly closer to the end of the pump.

My advice, if you decide to get one is to take it VERY easy when you first get it, that is unless you want your foreskin to swell up like some kind of penis tumor.

I am not holding a gun to anyones head, forcing them to stick their penis into a vacuum, just sharing my experiences thus far, so I don't really care to hear about how no PE works bla bla bla.

Best wishes folks

akchris

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not sure about the "HydroPump" if its a specific device or if your just using water while you pump.

Using warm water while you pump does several things.

1. Encourages cell growth and stretching
2. Helps to keep the skin moisturized
3. Creates a double vacuum effect by hydraulic pressure
4. If warm water used, keeps blood flowing efficiently while under vacuum.

I've pumped wet before. It's great and I love it.

(If you have an electric pump unit, do NOT use it with water)

Generally with a good routine of pumping and Jelq, any man can make his penis 1-2" larger without difficulty.

It's just that most peeps dont want to spend the time on it.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’m hardly surprised, from the tone of your post, that you got nowhere with you’re earlier attempts at PE; it appears you lack the patience and dedication, though that’s not a criticism, it’s what comes across. However I'm happy for you that you’ve found something to suit your needs, though having looked at the website the pump does look a bit gimmicky to me and I have my doubts that it will last the test of time; you may have done better buying a straight forward quality thickwall cylinder for the same money, as any cylinder can be used in the bath, and it will last you a lifetime.

DickVanCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a bathmate, too .. I like it.. works good!
@akchris: How often do you masturbate!?.. just want to check if it ruins gains or something.

cheers,...

B_mrfigaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a Bathmate and think its awesome! Well worth the money, pleasurable to use and after 20 mins boy does my cock look big!

DickVanCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so you gained over an half inch permanent, in two months?.. I think it´s good. Look at the guy on the site.. he has an incredible length increase after the use. I think everybody is different.

Mostly, I use it 17min. because after 20min. it hurts and my skin around the glans get swollen... and that definitely sucks!

cheers,,...

DickVanCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don´t know... just using it for 5 weeks now!... It looks big.. sometimes fatter than longer after a session but it starts to decrease within a few hours. I hope I will gain 2 inches.. that would be awesome!

How often do you have sex or masturbate?

cheers,...

DickVanCock

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:261: .. no I´m not promoting the Bathmate. It´s just hard to find someone else who own the unit.
cheers..:beerchug2:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:261: .. no I´m not promoting the Bathmate. It´s just hard to find someone else who own the unit.
cheers..:beerchug2:

Well who would want to bother when ther are other products equally as good, funcion in the same and achieve the same results for less money?

B_mrfigaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I arent promoting just that this is syestem seems to be working better than the br boss pump i had tried before and i got nothing from pills! I have responded to other threads regarding Bathmate for feedback!

Just been reading your threads seahorses, everytime someone reviews a product you accuse them of promoting.

Whats wrong with people sharing techniques or products that work? I don´t understand what the bitchyness is for.

Status
Not open for further replies.