The Battle Of The Sexes

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Johnny Depp says Amber Heard 'drank two bottles of wine a night' | Daily Mail Online

Occasionally in a celebrity divorce trial there is such a thing as too much information. Clearly here are two individuals who the heavens brought together because they deserve one another. With each subsequent day this divorce trial drags on, I'm more and more convinced that whatever little patch of turbulence my wife I might fly through from time to time, we are a dream couple compared to these two.

All one has to do is glance at the photos of the opposing sides to determine the divorce strategies. Each day Amber Heard comes striding confidently to court with her cavalcade of all-female attorneys, ready to to battle. Her arguments include the always effective "he is a drunken, drugged-out wild man who doesn't know how to treat a woman. And he's ugly too." For his part, Johnny Depp with his entourage of manly-men attorneys in-tow, looking like NFL coaches ready for bear, is well-prepared to counter with scandalous items against her as well. How about her two-to-three bottle a night drinking habit and his $30,000 dollar-per-month wine tab? His coup de grace blow against Heard? An affair with the one man on Earth guaranteed to send every woman's heart fluttering........Elon Musk??? :confused:

And you though your love life was flagging?

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After some thought I chose to put this on the Women's Issues forum. As a happily married man for some years, I've had a chance to glance a time or two at wife's female magazines. It's astonishing the number of articles written on the subject of divorce. By contrast, the relationships forum here primarily attracts gays with phallic gigantia type topics. This is not to suggest that some heterosexual marriages haven't ended in failure over a man's less than adequate appendage but...

I will defer to the wisdom of the moderators. :)