The beat goes on...da da da da...da da...da...da da

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Stretch, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Stretch

Stretch New Member

I was aware of Hilary using the plagiarism card against Obama, but does the Washington Post article, among others, seem indicative of a soon to be similar attack from the esteemed administration we've all come to love. I just find it coincidental that out of nowhere some low level presidential aide suddenly warrants national press for...yes...plagiarism. Trying to set a precedent before the attack?...no, that would never happen. :smile:

washingtonpost.com

Obama Accused Of Plagiarism In Speech, - CBS News

2. JustAsking

Gold Member

Don't forget the Washington Post is run at a loss for particular political reason by the Rev. Sun Yung Moon. I would not trust the motives of any article in that paper.

3. Stretch

Stretch New Member

Point taken JA, but it was reported in hundreds of papers. Don't let the fact that I just randomly chose the Washington Post link deter from the obvious connection. Actually it's hard to take any major newspapers agenda as unbiased neutral journalism seeing that the general media is controlled, under the umbrella, of about five corporations, Time Warner, Disney, Murdoch's News Corporation, Bertelsmann of Germany, and Viacom (formerly CBS)...General Electric (NBC) is not far behind. Anyway this was just meant to be a bit of thought provoking fodder. I found it to be an amusing "coincidence".

Draft saved Draft deleted