The beauty of pussy lips (or not)…

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magnum10x2, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    It may... or may not come to some of you as a surprise; but there seems to be a growing number of girls out there who believe it’s SEXIER to have tiny or near non existent pussy lips.

How many of you have told your girlfriends, fuck buddy or wives that, NO or Small lips are hot?

Maybe I’m crazy, but I sure as hell think that pussy lips are sexy as hell! A flat tan tummy, nice little landing patch and luscious pussy lips are a serious turn-on!

2. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

A girl I know says she wish hers weren't so big. I always disagree, but she doesn't understand why. Tiny's nice. Big's nice. Pussys nice.

3. B_eleveinchbreeder

B_eleveinchbreeder New Member

trouble with pussy...is can't get enuf of it...i love eatin out a great pussy then fucking it hard, slow, long and deep until she cums all over my cock

4. whatireallywant

Gold Member

This is the best attitude! :smile:

I think in an attempt to make women with larger pussy lips feel better about it, some guys here may make the mistake of putting down women with naturally tiny pussy lips, and that's not good either! While I don't think there should necessarily be pressure put on women to surgically alter their pussy lips (unless something is truly wrong there, medically and not just cosmetically), some women have naturally small lips and shouldn't be made to feel bad for that, either.

5. D_Odipherous Pitts

D_Odipherous Pitts Account Disabled

While I love all pussies I really love pussies with protruding lips... the kind that are like a rose petal and which I can let my tongue explore within for the sweet nector... mmmmm it doesn't get any better than that!

6. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

:)

Putting down people for whatever they have is never the answer. Just like guys wouldn't want to be put down if their member didn't add up to a girl's liking. The female body is beautiful regardless of it's attributes.

7. eurotop40

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had my frenulum cut by my doctor.
    He told me on this occasion that many women let reduce their labia minora by him. He just cuts them smaller with a pair of scissors (just as he did with my frenulum). Since they are highly vascularized they heal very quickly.

8. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

This sounds like another Bull Shit whispering campaign to get women dissatisfied with their natural bodies and into the plastic surgeon's office.

9. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

That is the pure truth.

This labia reduction nonsense is nothing but a pathetic manipulation of women.

10. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

I find big and small labia attractive in their own right, I guess I'm just into the total package lol

11. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
    umm wow...lol..

12. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

The sad thing is making women feel insecure about their labia and going under the knife all for monies sake isn't far from the truth at all. Think about doctors who will purposely misdiagnose patients with seemingly non-life threatening ailments all so that they can get prescriptions and repeatedly come back for appointments. It's sad that having our health checked is a business, but that's the hard truth and some people will do whatever to make money.

Love your body for what it is and don't second guess yourself because of what others may think or say. Only you can make yourself happy.

13. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I 110% agree. I love all pussies, some are neat and trim and others are really in your face (lol, no not like that... although... mmm :biggrin1:) One of my favorite experiences was with a woman a saw for a little while who when aroused would swell up and puff out so much you almost couldn't see her labia majora. She was my first and when I first saw her pussy I freaked out inside, I had never seen anything like it in the mags or online (never seen one like it sinse either.) One morning I was teasing her, she was really sensitive in the " i'm not horny that just tickles like fuck" kinda way. After about 30 seconds of fooling around you could the "haha quit it" turned into "mmm" and I saw how her pussy transformed from looking really "normal" to the most incredibly swollen soft slippery pussy I've ever seen. Kinda wish I could play with it again now that I have more experience. Would love to see a pussy like that again, especially growing from rest to full arousal.

14. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Damn. I have never thought about the size of pussy lips before. I have just thought about how awesome it is to look at pussy, PERIOD. And to touch pussy lips ... and lick them ... and slide myself between them ... mmmmmmmm. YEAH.

My wife and I have been living apart while I start a new job ... for several months ... can't wait to get back together again. Can't wait to share her pussy with her again ... :cool::smile:

15. g_hitter

g_hitter New Member

I absolutely love my girlfriend's pussy. Her lips are just the right length and I love sucking on them. I just can't understand why anyone would think it's a bad thing. Whenever I go down on her I just suck and pull on her lips for a good half hour. It makes her super tight for when I penetrate her. That being said, why can't people just appreciate what they have?

16. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Ladies: Leave your lovely labia lips alone!

17. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Because mostly, thats just not the way people are :frown1:

18. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, please leave them be! Unless you really want to then it's up to you, but not for the sake of pleasing somebody else, that's just silly. Oh same goes for breasts, tiny breasts that are almost non existant to giant ones you could suffocate in, they are all wonderful. Don't go sticking stuff in them to make 'em bigger.

19. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

Honestly asking a woman to lop their labia is like asking a dude to shave a little off the top... of his cock.
    just be comfortable with yourselves and gtfo if you can't appreciate someone as is.

20. WowALotANamesTaken

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Fucking OUCH!!!!:shocked: