The beauty of pussy lips (or not)…

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magnum10x2, Sep 19, 2009.

1. blkbro510

Gold Member

Albums:
    Pussy lips are sexy, and like snow flakes each one is different. I know for me it turns me on when I go down orally. It's HOT!

2. LuvMensCocks

LuvMensCocks New Member

Pussy lips, Labia, Beef Curtains, Bearded Clam, Puffy Taco and my favorite..Hatchet Wound. As a 100% gay dude I can honestly say that the pussy is one of the most unattractive things on the planet. Just my opinion.

3. whatireallywant

Gold Member

Great attitude!

I could make a political comment here, but I have fears about that... sigh... OK, health care shouldn't be about profit! There, I said it.

Another great attitude!

My pussy lips are one of the few parts of me that I'm actually satisfied with size-wise. I rarely think of it one way or the other though, and I've never received any complaints so I guess it's all good. :smile:

Now, as everyone knows by now, I am NOT satisfied with the size of my breasts. I think they're way too small for the rest of my body. :frown1: (but then if they were way too BIG for the rest of my body... I'd LOVE that!!!) But you have a great attitude, an "all sizes are good" one. Most of the guys I've known only like women with large breasts, so I'm not even a blip on their radars... They don't get a chance to experience my perfect pussy lips. :biggrin1:

4. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Small lips, big lips...who cares. All pussies have them and they all are great. Love to seperate them with my tongue and suck them too. It would a dull world if all pussies were the same just as if all cocks were the same size and shape.

5. NoFear

NoFear Member

Who really wants all the pussies in the world to be the same? Variety is the spice of life.. Like them all... and want each to be a little different :)

6. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Oh believe me, health care should NEVER be about profit. I'm very fickle about health care already considering I've been misdiagnosed TWICE within 4 months with two diseases that I didn't have AT ALL. Tell that to a 19 year old hypochondriac who's majoring in health science. Doesn't go over well.

Anyways, love your pussies ladies!

7. B_pressuretreated

B_pressuretreated New Member

i like small lips, thats my preference, but i wouldn't mind sucking on some bigger ones

8. voidout

Gold Member

i prefer mine. i don't really care about anyone else's! lol.

yeah, but seriously, i've always been self conscious about whether or not i had a "good looking" v to men (still am), but the fact is, men like all different things when it comes to that.

i think that's something i've learned from here (the site) more than anywhere else, and got some more confidence about it.

9. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

im also an admirer of fat pussy lips

10. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it is all crap...I love pussy! All shapes,sizes, big lips no lips, I love getting down there and making her shiver and shake! It doesn't matter about lip size it matters what u do down there...

A v is a beautiful thing and I love it just like it is! :)

11. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

Well said. I'm with you - I love pussy - all shapes, sizes, etc. I admit I like big clits, but I've never found a pussy that didn't feel good wrapped around my cock.

12. s8tohera

s8tohera New Member

I'm down with any shape and size lips. Just as long as the pussy is shaved I love them all.
    This is my favorite one right now.
    [​IMG]

13. B_eleveinchbreeder

B_eleveinchbreeder New Member

here her to g hitter...to me, pussy is pussy..just a chance to eat all of a girl..is just great...and i have no preference over the size of her pussy.
    to me pussy is like cereal. i don't want the same kind of cereal every morning. getting into a few BOXES of different cereal is always going to offer me a different taste. pussy is just like a box of cereal to me...each BOX is different to me and i love em all.

14. Groter

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Love all shapes and sizes!

15. gtocrzy

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    I agree 100%. I love big thick pussy lips and it bums me out to hear that women cut them off.

16. TheDeTour

TheDeTour Member

I love large lips, I share the same theory as another post in this thread, its some stupid attempt by the butchery trade, sorry plastic surgeons, to make woman feel insecure. I once knew a lady with a superb set of inner lips that looked gorgeous especially when seen in silhouette with a lamp acting as back light.

17. zundervall

zundervall Member

Hmm. I always though the sexiest pussy lips were the ones in front of my face. In all honesty, the most important thing a women can do to be sexy for a man is to show up. Freshly showered is preferably. Well, OK, maybe showered say 2 hours ago; I like a little seasoned meat. How puffed up the lips are (or aren't) is only a matter of how good I am in the next few minutes.

18. vlls

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I definitely don't subscribe to the idea that small/non existent pussy lips are hot... i find it kind of baby-ish... kinda like a woman having no hips... there's definitely gotta be something there to play with!

19. invisibleman

Gold Member

I remember as a kid eating a box of POST FRUITY PEBBLES (no pun intended...) cereal. When I think of it now, the only thing that remotely reminded me of pussy was the orange BARNEY RUBBLE plastic coin holder as a prize inside the box (again, no pun intended).

20. Magnum10x2

Magnum10x2 Member

Albums:
    Seems that there is an overwhelming "YES" to lips....

Draft saved Draft deleted