The beauty of pussy lips (or not)…

D_Leotols Toy

Experimental Member
Media
Then why is it I hear girls being ashamed of bigger lips? Is it the media that does it or some reason to be self-conscious? Irritates me to hell when they complain even though I state how much I love it and most guys do/would.

I've also noticed some seem to think if they have bigger lips, inexperienced guys will assume they're loose. One of my friends fingered the girl I was fucking, and he made rumors she wasn't a virgin. Then when I took her virginity, there was no way in hell she had sex before. And how could anyone tell that by fingering? Unless his finger was the size of a coke can

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On a functional level, the outside appearance/texture of the labia (minora and majora) has no bearing on how my cock feels when I'm inside a woman. Unfortualtely, tightnesss, wetness, and tone can't be judged on outside appearances.

However, one thing I've noticed with my wife is that when I go down on her prior to her first orgasm, she's more like a walnut down there. Her inner pussy lips slightly peak out of her closed labia majora and her clit is well hidden under her hood. After I'm done sucking, licking, tugging, tasting and swallowing, her labia majora ballons open, and her labia minora spreads out and drapes down like a butterfly. On top of it all, her stiff clit.

Sort of reverse psychology for me... When she's ready for my cock, her outer lips are swollen and her inner lips somewhat gape opne making this the most beautiful of pussy lips.

This is a close example of what she looks like when she's ready:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/68744d1249746204-dick-sucking-lips-puffy-labia-shorts2.jpg

Last edited:

nasty1

Just Browsing
Media
I absolutely love a girl with big pussy lips. For the guys in the uk, one that looks like a doner kebab is my absolute fave!

ginger_qboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the best attitude! :smile:

I think in an attempt to make women with larger pussy lips feel better about it, some guys here may make the mistake of putting down women with naturally tiny pussy lips, and that's not good either! While I don't think there should necessarily be pressure put on women to surgically alter their pussy lips (unless something is truly wrong there, medically and not just cosmetically), some women have naturally small lips and shouldn't be made to feel bad for that, either.

so it's wrong for men to put pressure on women to alter their 'pussy lips' but it's ok for women to reinforce the notion that men should be circumcised?

i smell a bias

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I prefer clean shaven snatches (the better to see you with my dear) but the physical makeup of each pussy is somewhat dependent on a mix of features. I prefer thick pouty "lips" though I've seen some quite pretty pusses with barely a slit.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
All pussies are nice. However we all have our preferences. I like a pussy with large lips and hair trimmed short. A nice clam-view with lips protruding from a long slit is the best for me.