The beauty of pussy lips (or not)…

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Magnum10x2, Sep 19, 2009.

1. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Then why is it I hear girls being ashamed of bigger lips? Is it the media that does it or some reason to be self-conscious? Irritates me to hell when they complain even though I state how much I love it and most guys do/would.

I've also noticed some seem to think if they have bigger lips, inexperienced guys will assume they're loose. One of my friends fingered the girl I was fucking, and he made rumors she wasn't a virgin. Then when I took her virginity, there was no way in hell she had sex before. And how could anyone tell that by fingering? Unless his finger was the size of a coke can

2. B_Mister Buildington

I love big, fat outer labial lips, but hate when the inner labia hang out more than a little bit.

3. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    On a functional level, the outside appearance/texture of the labia (minora and majora) has no bearing on how my cock feels when I'm inside a woman. Unfortualtely, tightnesss, wetness, and tone can't be judged on outside appearances.

However, one thing I've noticed with my wife is that when I go down on her prior to her first orgasm, she's more like a walnut down there. Her inner pussy lips slightly peak out of her closed labia majora and her clit is well hidden under her hood. After I'm done sucking, licking, tugging, tasting and swallowing, her labia majora ballons open, and her labia minora spreads out and drapes down like a butterfly. On top of it all, her stiff clit.

Sort of reverse psychology for me... When she's ready for my cock, her outer lips are swollen and her inner lips somewhat gape opne making this the most beautiful of pussy lips.

This is a close example of what she looks like when she's ready:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/68744d1249746204-dick-sucking-lips-puffy-labia-shorts2.jpg

#43 RawDog, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2009
  4. sounder1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    muttley...tell ur misses that she has a beautiful pussy. U are a lucky guy to be able to enjoy it.

5. nasty1

nasty1 New Member

I absolutely love a girl with big pussy lips. For the guys in the uk, one that looks like a doner kebab is my absolute fave!

6. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    so it's wrong for men to put pressure on women to alter their 'pussy lips' but it's ok for women to reinforce the notion that men should be circumcised?

i smell a bias

7. ginger_qboy

ginger_qboy Member

Albums:
    no.

cutting off labia is like cutting off foreskin.

8. D_Leotols Toy

D_Leotols Toy New Member

Not necessarily ^.

Don't turn this into another of the MANY circumcision debates. Make a "The beauty of foreskin (or not)" threads if it bothers you so.

9. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer clean shaven snatches (the better to see you with my dear) but the physical makeup of each pussy is somewhat dependent on a mix of features. I prefer thick pouty "lips" though I've seen some quite pretty pusses with barely a slit.

10. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

All pussies are nice. However we all have our preferences. I like a pussy with large lips and hair trimmed short. A nice clam-view with lips protruding from a long slit is the best for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted