the best and brightest of LPSG!

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
None other than myself.

You know I never really look at who starts threads, more or less what is within them.
ChicagoSam, and FortiesFun with the stories are great.
Lex with his coming out thread, and everything else he added.
I forgot Jeff Black!! again it seems I usually do.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gillette
Madame Z
Matthew
Jeff Black
Alex8
ChicagoSam
Nudeyorker
Mercurialbliss
LordPendragon
Dong20
Dongalong
Naughty
NIC160IQ
Senior Rubirosa
Kotchanski
Pecker
Novice Bottom

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I talked to him on the phone last night. He's juggling three jobs, one of which he has just started, so needless to say, he's buuuusy.

I talked to him on the phone this afternoon, so there!

As for the best and the brightest I dont feel qualified to determine that . I will put the names of people whose posts have affected me greatly. In no particular order of brilliance, and we may also fight like cats and dogs but their contributions are undeniable. ...

HIckboy,Pecker,Alter Ego,PrepstudinSC,DeeBlackthorne,Mme Zora,Mindseye,Lex,Chicago Sam,RUbberwilli,Col. John,NJQT,Lord Pendragon
Dr. Dilznick,Surfergirl,GoneA,Danerain,Invisibleman,Inkubus,FortiesFun,
NudeNewYorker,K Shelby,Burnside,Mercurial Bliss,NIC160,Big Dirigible,
SHelby,Hazelgod,Basketbulge, JustAsking,JeffBlack,youraverageguy,Matthew, DavR,Dreamer,VinnieSpirucini,Rawbone, SenorRubirosa,Snoozan,Robjust rob,Playainda366,Uncut,DJG,Freddie53,ALex8,Orcabomber,Jonb,Dongalong
Cigarbabe,Clairetalon.Hollyblue,wyldguschaz, Tatooedmamameg, Gilette,Kotchanski, Steve319,ALtairion,Novicebottom, DCDeep,Speedoguy,ONslow ,SpoiledPrincess

More to come....:biggrin1:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media

As for the best and the brightest I dont feel qualified to determine that . I will put the names of people whose posts have affected me greatly. In no particular order of brilliance, and we may also fight like cats and dogs but their contributions are undeniable. ...

HIckboy,Pecker,Alter Ego,PrepstudinSC,DeeBlackthorne,Mme Zora,Mindseye,Lex,Chicago Sam,RUbberwilli,Col. John,NJQT,Lord Pendragon
SHelby,Hazelgod,Basketbulge, JustAsking,JeffBlack,youraverageguy,Matthew, DavR,Dreamer,VinnieSpirucini,Rawbone, SenorRubirosa,Snoozan,Robjust rob,Playainda366,Uncut,DJG,Freddie53,ALex8,Orcabomber,Jonb,Dongalong
Cigarbabe,Clairetalon.Hollyblue,wyldguschaz, Tatooedmamameg, Gilette,Kotchanski, Steve319,ALtairion,Novicebottom, DCDeep,Speedoguy,ONslow ,SpoiledPrincess

I think you just spoke for everyone there. We all know who the best of LPSG are. :wink:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Better yet, I called her just after she finished talking about me. How do you like them apples?!

(and yes, I'm busy. I'm not burned out, and it feels kinda nice to have a good amount of money on me now. I don't feel broke and I'm not stressed out about finances. And I sleep like a normal person. And somehow, I managed to get a small sunburn? I'm a little red on my chest, but it doesn't really hurt. Fuckin' tan oil.)

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

SHelby,Hazelgod,Basketbulge, JustAsking,JeffBlack,youravguy,Matthew, DaveyR,Dreamer,Big Dreamer,VinnieSpiruccini,Rawbone, SenorRubirosa,Snoozan,Robjust rob, --- Playainda366 --- ,Uncut,DJG,Freddie53,ALex8,Orcabomber,Jonb,Dongalong

w00t! I made a list. ^_^

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Better yet, I called her just after she finished talking about me. How do you like them apples?!

(and yes, I'm busy. I'm not burned out, and it feels kinda nice to have a good amount of money on me now. I don't feel broke and I'm not stressed out about finances. And I sleep like a normal person. And somehow, I managed to get a small sunburn? I'm a little red on my chest, but it doesn't really hurt. Fuckin' tan oil.)

You can't just use an oil and not expect to get burned. Darker skinned people can burn just as easily as light skinned people. I just read an article in which it said that in the US, Blacks and Latinos who had been interviewed said that the majority felt that they couldn't burn. Doctors, however, said that darker complectioned people burn just as easily and are more prone to not using sunscreen. So be careful out there...

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's one person that I feel has been overlooked...and really deserves credit along with Naughty's list.

I feel that ManlyBanisters ought to be added to it...she has a wonderful and admirable ability to brighten up this site by her presence.
She makes a great contribution to this site with her good nature and sense of humour - I feel that it also deserves some recognition.