the best and brightest of LPSG!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's why I never make lists, I know I'm going to leave someone off and feel bad about forgetting them. Most of the posters have very interesting things to say and I always enjoy seeing someone else's well thought out point of view.

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, me too, I have three phones, that's more than you, and I'm always using them at once, because I have so many people to talk to, I guess that's more than you, because I'm really busy, y'know... :wink:
Actually, Dee and I have a special private line to each other that is open all the time. It has video, audio, OC3 data bandwidth and sometimes he and I teleport back and forth over it. Much of the nations Internet traffic uses our line as a backbone. So yeah, I talk to him from time to time. So....

(This reminds me of that SNL character that Kristen Wig does. The bragging lady at the party.)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Better yet, I called her just after she finished talking about me. How do you like them apples?!

(and yes, I'm busy. I'm not burned out, and it feels kinda nice to have a good amount of money on me now. I don't feel broke and I'm not stressed out about finances. And I sleep like a normal person. And somehow, I managed to get a small sunburn? I'm a little red on my chest, but it doesn't really hurt. Fuckin' tan oil.)

"You just call out my name
and you know wherever I am
I'll come runnin'
to see you again,
Winter Spring Summer or Fall
, all you've got to do is call
and I'll be there
You've got a friend...."

basketbulge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know about best and brightest. It takes all kinds and I appreciate the majority of contributors here. For me it would be pretty boring to have a mix without the post whores, the one hit wonders, the jokers, the lonely hearts, the studs, the babes, the ego maniacs, the tormented, the happy asses, the liars, the fakers, the wall flowers, the brainiacs, the broken-hearted, the great debaters, the cantankerous, the lovers, the haters, the shit disturbers... and everyone in between.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know about best and brightest. It takes all kinds and I appreciate the majority of contributors here. For me it would be pretty boring to have a mix without the post whores, the one hit wonders, the jokers, the lonely hearts, the studs, the babes, the ego maniacs, the tormented, the happy asses, the liars, the fakers, the wall flowers, the brainiacs, the broken-hearted, the great debaters, the cantankerous, the lovers, the haters, the shit disturbers... and everyone in between.

Well said and I agree with it....mostly because I lack originality around you...your avatar is very distracting - I strike a blank!:smile:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We have so many wonderful and bright members, I would not be able to pick "the best and brightest."

However, since I so often use him as an example, and because his posts NEVER cease to amaze me, I want to give my mention to JustAsking.

JA, I've never been shy about expressing my adulation toward you!

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I ws looking at some peoples threads today, and the issues they addressed are fantastic! *you know who you are.

Who are some of your favorite posters here on LPSG?!?
I concur with the lists of favorite posters listed so far, though if JustAsking is recognized, I missed him, and I must say I really admire his intellect.

But, as thread starters go, I pay special attention to DC Deep. He seems to bring important issues to the forefront time and time again. Even when I am not sure it is going to be that interesting, I'll read it if he started it, because there is often something there.

And if Matthew posts a response to anything, I'm there. He has a special talent for finding good threads and bumping them, even if he is just posting a one-liner himself.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We have so many wonderful and bright members, I would not be able to pick "the best and brightest."

However, since I so often use him as an example, and because his posts NEVER cease to amaze me, I want to give my mention to JustAsking.

JA, I've never been shy about expressing my adulation toward you!

Honestly he was the first to spring to mind for me as well.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know, i'm not even gonna bother answering this with a list now because the windup is- I've a lot of people to think about, and for all those two pages so far. to include Miss naughty's I wasn't mentioned once. And that's coming from someone who's been here going 4 yrs in another month & a half.
I probably wouldn't it mind so much, except I like & respect the better majority of all you here, with the exception of some troublemakers.

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
"You just call out my name
and you know wherever I am
I'll come runnin'
to see you again,
Winter Spring Summer or Fall
, all you've got to do is call
and I'll be there
You've got a friend...."
We actually have to sing that in a show we do...lol

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Naughty left of one very important member who made great contributions to this thread up until his death. Freddie54. Who can forget the infamous funeral at Radio City Music Hall? Naughty sang. Monty played the mighty theater organ. Jana also sang. Freddie54 who was born in 2005 and died in 1793 can never be forgotten as well as those brilliant posts he made on so many subjects. Pecker and Matthew were the main pall bearers until we lost the body. That sorta made things a bit sticky. And of course having Freddie54 show up at his own funeral made the burial difficult. Jana lost money on that one. She was expecting a big fee opening and closing the grave which was a bit difficult without a body.

So here is to the greatest and best poster to ever been a part of the LPSG. Freddie54. May he rest in peace.

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
There's one person that I feel has been overlooked...and really deserves credit along with Naughty's list.

I feel that ManlyBanisters ought to be added to it...she has a wonderful and admirable ability to brighten up this site by her presence.
She makes a great contribution to this site with her good nature and sense of humour - I feel that it also deserves some recognition.

I second that, she is a total pain in the ass, but I let her slide ;)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I concur with the lists of favorite posters listed so far, though if JustAsking is recognized, I missed him, and I must say I really admire his intellect.

But, as thread starters go, I pay special attention to DC Deep. He seems to bring important issues to the forefront time and time again. Even when I am not sure it is going to be that interesting, I'll read it if he started it, because there is often something there.

And if Matthew posts a response to anything, I'm there. He has a special talent for finding good threads and bumping them, even if he is just posting a one-liner himself.
Aw, thanks, fortiesfun, but I'm sure several of our members (especially the more conservative ones) will disagree with you about my threads.

Honestly, though, it is really so difficult to choose. I accidentally found this site in a search (it was a shock, too, considering the search terms I used) and of course, I was initially attracted by the name of the site. But as I started reading some threads, and seeing the quality of some of the members, that's what really hooked me... my staying here so long has had very little to do with penises, even the large ones.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do I always fall for making these lists? I know I am going to leave at least one or more people off by mistake. You all are giving my list more importance than the Vanderbilts did of Lady Astor's list of the 400! Chuck,and No Strings I apologize profusely. I did warn everyone I am getting old! :eek:

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Why do I always fall for making these lists? I know I am going to leave at least one or more people off by mistake. You all are giving my list more importance than the Vanderbilts did of Lady Astor's list of the 400! Chuck,and No Strings I apologize profusely. I did warn everyone I am getting old! :eek:

damn naughty, you know we love you, it goes without saying, but im saying it!