the best and brightest of LPSG!

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Why do I always fall for making these lists? I know I am going to leave at least one or more people off by mistake. You all are giving my list more importance than the Vanderbilts did of Lady Astor's list of the 400! Chuck,and No Strings I apologize profusely. I did warn everyone I am getting old! :eek:

Why on earth are you apologising to me? :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone has already given nearly the exact list I would have so I'll just add a few names I haven't seen mentioned yet.

Dr Rock - possibly our best loved A-hole, so few words yet such impact!
HorriblePerson - taking on the task in his absence.

OmahaBeef - while not the most frequent poster, he seems by far to have the best grasp of interpersonal dynamics of any poster I've read. Heed this guys advice!

HardGuard - If you can tear your eyes away from his avatar, his posts are well worth reading. Intelligent, insightful...hello? hello? Oh, ffs, stop straying to his gallery!

Jakeatolla - for sharing the wit and weirdness to be found elsewhere on the net. I've yet to log into this site without finding a chuckle waiting in his threads.

(NCBear, whose third person sign-offs always make me smile)

Relative newcomers, Biguy2738 and Big Dreamer, who in their short time here have distinguished themselves nicely. Aristarchus - who, with his very first post, blew me away.

Duality - new, sorta, whose intelligence and clarity is always welcome.

Earllogjam - Also relatively new to us but has managed to start a tonne of threads, each of them original and highly discussable subjects.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure not among the best or the brightest on LPSG, what do I contribute, really? :tongue:

On a side note: Who is in you avatar and can you tell me what shampoo she uses? :biggrin1:

You are fun and witty. I thought the question was who catches your attention on LPSG. That my friend is me! THe shampoo ? I have NO IDEA only my hairdresser knows for sure.:eek:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
You are fun and witty. I thought the question was who catches your attention on LPSG. That my friend is me! THe shampoo ? I have NO IDEA only my hairdresser knows for sure.:eek:

Best, brightest, favourite, it matters not, most of any attention that I garner is undeserved. :tongue:

I lurrvve smooth & shiny hair, can you ask your hairdresser about it? (I'm actually serious)

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I should never try to do impressions of SNL characters in a written format, apparently... :rolleyes:

(but I am glad that someone got it)
No, you and me rob. We have a connection, man. You and me.

And DC, NIC, BigD, thanks for the shout-out. I couldn't possibly make a list like this and get everyone. I just love this place because of the tremendous range of people, interests, and subject matter and the level of discussion. You are all amazing.

I especially like the fact that the woman project strong and interesting personalities on this forum. Perhaps its a Darwinian thing where only the confident ones could survive amidst all the testosterone. But it is truly a wonderful thing.

Speaking of LPSG women, one that I miss is Giselle? Where is that girl? I miss her exotic accent, you know? I miss the wonderful latin syntax she uses, where you just hear music when she speaks.

I miss the funny European way she purses her lips when she is searching for the right English word. I miss the way she tosses her long black hair around the back of her neck to over one shoulder then tips her head and looks at you as if she has never seen you before. I miss the way she acts like a frisky little girl in the morning and in the evening she smolders in that ageless fashion from her flashing black eyes.

I miss the way her neck smells like a spring garden at any time of the day or night. I miss the little room we used to make love in above that cantina in Porto Santo. I missed the little sink and the Catholic icons she had on the old bureau that belonged to her avó. In that room we would make love to the rhythm of the fishing boat lanyards softly clanging like constant background music to an island paradise.

I miss the way those old fishermen whose gnarled brown hands were indistiguishable from the nets they were mending would look up and watch her as we walked by them in the bright coastal afternoons. From their wistfull looks, I finally learned the meaning of saudade. I felt like I owned the world with this marvelous creature walking next to me. Her walk was always casual, but the catlike way she moved gave away her girlish athleticism.

I miss her softly singing to me in portuguese. I understood none of it but the sadness of the ancient fado came through to me nonetheless. She would always put me to sleep with it on those hot afternoons under the gently blowing old lace curtains in the window that looked out onto the praça. Coming from her it was like an old language of love sounds made to go right to your subconscious. I miss the cadence of her speech and the funny portuguese way she pronounced the letter "d" while jutting out her chin a little bit.

I miss drinking Madeira at night at the little candlelit table under the grape arbor in that little restaurant down the street. We would walk back smelling the damp salt laden sea air and listening to the chirp of the bat ballet above our heads in the pitch dark. She would swear she could recognize some of the chirps of specific bats from other night strolls of ours. She was funny that way, saying things that she just made up as if she were writing a story. I was too love drunk to react to those things. I just let them weave themselves into the dream that was those amazing few months we spent on that island. It was all too good to be true, anyway.

..... Oh sorry. Was I talking out loud? Anyway, has anyone seen Giselle?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best, brightest, favourite, it matters not, most of any attention that I garner is undeserved. :tongue:

I lurrvve smooth & shiny hair, can you ask your hairdresser about it? (I'm actually serious)

LOL! Well, thank you. I think... I will try to remember the next time I see her...

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already knew you were one of the most beautiful personalities here. Now I know you are one of the most beautiful physically, as well.:smile:
Naughty is a beautiful personality here. I sometimes feel she is here taking care of us. Not sure where that comes from, but I always feel it when she is around.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I already knew you were one of the most beautiful personalities here. Now I know you are one of the most beautiful physically, as well.:smile:

Thank you Sweetheart. What a wonderful and kind thing for you to say! I am just glowing....Im gonna have to put you on my list now! :biggrin1:

JustAsking

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I miss her too but it looks like she's gone for good.
http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/44443-in-moderation-2.html#post738836

Her final post in a thread which became one of LPSG's low points. :frown1:
Oh damn. I am glad I missed that thread completely. Giselle, come back. We will be good, I promise.

Actually, I love all the women here, at their worst and at their best. You are all strong, intelligent, fascinating, and beautiful. Most people express this in cyber flirting, but since I suck at it I usually refrain. But here it is plain and simple.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty is a beautiful personality here. I sometimes feel she is here taking care of us. Not sure where that comes from, but I always feel it when she is around.

It must be that misplaced maternal instinct! LOL! Hey half of the younguns here are calling me Aunty K. already! LOL!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, you and me rob. We have a connection, man. You and me.

And DC, NIC, BigD, thanks for the shout-out. I couldn't possibly make a list like this and get everyone. I just love this place because of the tremendous range of people, interests, and subject matter and the level of discussion. You are all amazing.

I especially like the fact that the woman project strong and interesting personalities on this forum. Perhaps its a Darwinian thing where only the confident ones could survive amidst all the testosterone. But it is truly a wonderful thing.

Speaking of LPSG women, one that I miss is Giselle? Where is that girl? I miss her exotic accent, you know? I miss the wonderful latin syntax she uses, where you just hear music when she speaks.

I miss the funny European way she purses her lips when she is searching for the right English word. I miss the way she tosses her long black hair around the back of her neck to over one shoulder then tips her head and looks at you as if she has never seen you before. I miss the way she acts like a frisky little girl in the morning and in the evening she smolders in that ageless fashion from her flashing black eyes.

I miss the way her neck smells like a spring garden at any time of the day or night. I miss the little room we used to make love in above that cantina in Porto Santo. I missed the little sink and the Catholic icons she had on the old bureau that belonged to her avó. In that room we would make love to the rhythm of the fishing boat lanyards softly clanging like constant background music to an island paradise.

I miss the way those old fishermen whose gnarled brown hands were indistiguishable from the nets they were mending would look up and watch her as we walked by them in the bright coastal afternoons. From their wistfull looks, I finally learned the meaning of saudade. I felt like I owned the world with this marvelous creature walking next to me. Her walk was always casual, but the catlike way she moved gave away her girlish athleticism.

I miss her softly singing to me in portuguese. I understood none of it but the sadness of the ancient fado came through to me nonetheless. She would always put me to sleep with it on those hot afternoons under the gently blowing old lace curtains in the window that looked out onto the praça. Coming from her it was like an old language of love sounds made to go right to your subconscious. I miss the cadence of her speech and the funny portuguese way she pronounced the letter "d" while jutting out her chin a little bit.

I miss drinking Madeira at night at the little candlelit table under the grape arbor in that little restaurant down the street. We would walk back smelling the damp salt laden sea air and listening to the chirp of the bat ballet above our heads in the pitch dark. She would swear she could recognize some of the chirps of specific bats from other night strolls of ours. She was funny that way, saying things that she just made up as if she were writing a story. I was too love drunk to react to those things. I just let them weave themselves into the dream that was those amazing few months we spent on that island. It was all too good to be true, anyway.

..... Oh sorry. Was I talking out loud? Anyway, has anyone seen Giselle?

Wow! YOU do have it bad! Don't you, baby? I can just hear the strains of "Girl from Ipanema" in the background .One day to inspire such lush description...."sigh"