The Best and Fastest...

gold1122: ...natural way to increase a penis size is what? I'm sure we could all get bigger, but I don't trually trust pills and what-not. Any advice and ideas?

remotehypnosis: Try masturbating with the intention of making your dick bigger - not to cum. Just keep doing whatever makes it bigger. Talk to your dick and tell it that its OK to grow. When you have a bigger dick, you will still be the same person, just more well hung. When you accept that fully your dick will grow bigger. I have made some subliminal files to program your unconcious mind for a bigger dick you can listen to while driving, working, etc. the power of your mind can control your body.

remotehypnosis: I guess you filtered out my answer because it wasn't what you were expecting. If you already know the answer why ask the question?

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gold1122@Jan 18 2005, 01:24 AM
...natural way to increase a penis size is what? I'm sure we could all get bigger, but I don't trually trust pills and what-not. Any advice and ideas?
[post=275192]Quoted post[/post]​

Puberty.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I hope you don't get stopped by a cop while listening to a tape about imagining your dick growing bigger. You'll be cited for DWI (driving while mentally impaired.)

---

A blonde went into a doctor's office for an employment physical.

The doctor told him to go into the exam room and get undressed and to please remove the headphones he was wearing. He put his hands over his ears and said "Oh, no! I can't. I'll die!" The doctor shrugged his shoulders and instructed the guy to go into the exam room and get ready.

When the doctor came into the room he found him sitting on the exam table, naked except for those headphones, which were still clamped tightly to his ears. Again, the doctor asked him to remove them. Again, he replied, "Oh, no! I can't. I'll die!" The doctor shook his head pitifully at this eccentricity.

He began his exam, starting at the feet and working his way up. When he got to his head he looked at his eyes, down his throat and up his nose. When he finished he gently lifted the headphones off his head to look into his ears.

Suddenly the blonde guy fell over dead!

The doctor had no success reviving him. He called for his nurse but even with her help he could do nothing. Then he stepped on the headphones which had fallen to the floor. He sighed mightily and picked them up, putting them to his ear. A quiet, insistent voice was saying,

"Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out."

remotehypnosis: Someone was talking about that at a NLP training seminar. Theres something in your brain that keeps you breathing. People can influence your breathing using pace and lead but if they stop then something in your head says "hey start breathing again!". Its the same with children who try to stop themselves. The brain is designed to keep you alive and healthy.

remotehypnosis: Well I'm pleased that something made you remember!

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by gold1122@Jan 17 2005, 07:24 PM
...natural way to increase a penis size is what? I'm sure we could all get bigger, but I don't trually trust pills and what-not. Any advice and ideas?
[post=275192]Quoted post[/post]​

See response of motlissof under makemegethuge in this forum. If there is further interest in this method (lots of time and effort to achieve results however) I can add the comments I forwarded to someone who wanted more details. Three to four years to get 2-3 inches may put off anyone who is impatient, but then if you want a nice muscled chest with chiseled pecs you won't get that in less than 2-3 years either with lots of effort if you start out with the standard average featureless male chest.

AlbertaBeef

Just Browsing
Media
For remote, have you ever heard of a Wendi Friesen?? I downloaded a self hypnosis audio track by her on penis enlargement entitled 3 Timeline. Never tried it yet but may if I get some time in the future but just wanted to know if you could qualify this Wendi gal or not.