The best and the favourite position for large guys

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
BigPoppaFury said:
Did NOBODY apart from me laugh out loud at this?

:tongue:

Little me...of course! I'm always laughing at Pecker's posts...:biggrin1:

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
RICKY_27 said:
HEY STEVE!

Some time ago you told me about the 'joys of brushing the cervix' and I just wanna report that it is SMOOOOOKIN HOOOOT!! In fact the first time we tried it my GF's cervix 'tented' and she began to 'gush' big time. We almost drowned in a 'sea of cum'--LOL. We learned after that night to make sure to have a large supply of bath towels handy and use a garbage bag as an underliner!

Thanks for sharing your fun. Hope other dudes will take advantage of your HOOOOOOOT experience!

RICKY_27:biggrin1::biggrin1:
That's great Ricky27! Love to see the guys enjoy massaging the cervix too! My guy knows just when to massage my cervix and it drives me WILD! Its especially intense when I feel him coming.

Favs are missionary, my legs over his shoulders, me on top, and standing up (but not against the wall). Standing up is one of my favorite because gravity is pushing me down on him and grinding his head on my cervix. Oh my, its getting hot in here!

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me it is doggy style where she is resting her head on her forearms elbows bent and ass sticking up in the air. I get maximum penetration up to the bone and a great tight feeling. The underside of my knob is directly rubbing her G-spot on the in and out. I also get the great smells of sex straight up to my nose to turn me on even more.
Most women seem to like this too, judging from the noise they make.
The trouble is it is a dangerous move if you are fucking as casual sex. Having had it once most women want it again and can get quite possessive. I fucked one girl and the next day she turned up on my doorstep with packed bags ready to move in, She said it meant we could fuck all day every day and that I would never have to go out. This was her favourite position. The drawback is that you don't get a lot of face to face contact with your partner. I realised it was my cock she wanted. I was just the vehicle that carried the big guy around . Seems like a great idea but I like to be more than a big cock..... I often wonder whether I did the right thing by turning her down, we did have great sex, she was an animal!

As an aside, when in this position the skin of my cock is at its tightest. I am frequently told that this is what makes a cut dick more fun than an uncut dick. The friction on the in and out stroke is direct to the cunt and with lots of juice from her is heavenly for both. With an uncut dick the shaft moves back and forth in a sheath of skin that means she gets a lot less sensation.

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Missionary best for her . Can be modified with her legs closed together which seems to give lots of clitoral stimulation.

babidawlx55

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend is nine inches, and i don't know if I could handle any bigger. ha, but I definately love to ride on top of him, facing away from him is my favorite, and he loves the view of my ass riding his dick. I like having control, and I have amazing orgasms because I can work his cock anyway I want. It wouldn't work with anyone smaller.

lisa_2662

1st Like
Media
I'll definately toss out a vote for the spooning position. For me it seems to keep a couple of inches out so the guy can still go hard and not worry about too many cervix punches. Missionary is a close second though!

xbigbulge

1st Like
Media
Got so agree with most of you here....LOVE missionary with knees under my shoulders...the extreme control it gives with thrusting depth makes it the best...tho depending on position of my partner's legs (eg over my shoulders) can be too deep and hurt her.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
What is, on your opinion, the best position to have sex for a well hung guy, and, most important thing, for the girl having sex with him, in order to reduce risks of pain or other uncomfortable stuff?

and what is your favourite position?
Missionary to both questions.

westriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
citygirl said:
That's great Ricky27! Love to see the guys enjoy massaging the cervix too! My guy knows just when to massage my cervix and it drives me WILD! Its especially intense when I feel him coming.

Favs are missionary, my legs over his shoulders, me on top, and standing up (but not against the wall). Standing up is one of my favorite because gravity is pushing me down on him and grinding his head on my cervix. Oh my, its getting hot in here!

This sounds nice, how would one start if you would like to master the technique of massaging the cervix?? :confused:

DoodeTwo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I do enjoy missionary. But I also like standing up, on the table with her/his legs sprawled about, etc.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tried something new last night - sort of new, kind of experienced it for a few moments while moving around one time.

A little hard for me to describe, but I think it'll make sense... Basically I was sitting down on my bed and she was in my lap facing me with her arms around my neck and her legs folded beneath her just outside of my legs. She was able to grind really well and move forwards/backwards and up/down at the same time. Worked out really nicely for the both of us.

I very much want to try having the girl on her back while I'm standing so I can actually just go at it and see her at the same time without hurting my neck. That would be fantastic. I'm 6'3" and my girlfriend is 4'11" so we have some issues with being able to make eye contact if I'm on top. Additionally, there is no furniture anywhere in my house that is high enough for her to be on her back whlie I stand. If I stole all the other mattresses in my house and put them on my bed I might be able to swing it, but I think people would notice.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It all depends on weather you want to Fuck her or just have sex...

There are times (many) that I want them to scream and whimper - for that I grab her hips from behind and start hammering.

When I want to put her into ecstasy I pick her up let her wrap her arms around my head - put her legs over my shoulders and start jamming... Wild orgasm EVERY TIME.

simple sex - missionary or on the side...

Oh... Lets not forget about the legs over the head - pinned to her ears - that makes good scream and whimper sex...

Seriously - get a girl and make her beg you to stop - nothing like it!

bigdalten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With one of my women, I love her on her back while I hold her legs vertically and slowly enter her carefully because she cannot take more than about 6 inches deep. It feels wonderful in this position both for her and for me because she has such a small opening. We really have two good positions. The other is standing outside on deck. She bends over with her upper body about 30 degrees above horizontal, and I fuck her from behind carefully not to hit bottom. If I hit bottom with hard thrusts, her pain is intense and we have to stop. Of her past dozens of lovers, she had never had a very large dick. About 30 percent of the time, I cannot even get inside her at all.

With another woman, it is definintely from the rear, doggie style. She has a larger but and can take the length with long thrusts. After a while I have her to ease herself down on her tummy, while my dick is still engaged, and I pump her hard and long. It gets her so intense that she nearly passes out from the intense feeling.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[
With another woman, it is definintely from the rear, doggie style. [/quote]

Same I am.