The Best Blowjob I Ever Had

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best blowjob that I have ever had was years ago at a bar in New Orleans. This guy had an awesome rotating motion with his tongue that made me yell with pleasure.

That is one of the limitations of anonymous sex when you are traveling...it might be good, but it is likely that you will never hook up with the person again.

What are some of the best blowjobs that you guys have had?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great blowjobs? Many. Blowjobs are like college students and pizza: even when the pizza is bad, it's pretty good. As I've said on another thread before, however, the best handjobs I ever got were from a married Korean guy working on an MBA here in the U.S. Who knows where he learned to do what he could do? While in the South Korean army? His handjob technique certainly wasn't necessary for his wife.....

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"The best blowjob I ever had!"
"Dude, that was amazing!"
"Awesome mouth!"
"You can suck my dick anytime!"

Always puts a big smile on my face when guys say that to me!

Lkng4thick,

Your vids are really hot.

It is almost as if I can feel your mouth on my cock everytime your head goes up and down on those huge cocks in the vids.

Thank you and I can't wait to see your next vid!

Maybe I should change the title of this thread to read "The Best Blowjob I Ever Had or Gave"?

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
The best service -- and ongoing -- I ever had was from a very hot guy in Minneapolis. I miss it it a lot. He had a combination of techniques that are indescribable including taking me deep as I pumped a load straight down his throat and he'd stay down for what seemed like a minute or more until I was completely done.

:biggrin1:

Seems rather hard to find that kind of quality here in Chicago, though.

alfonso39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the best bj i ever had:
some years ago, in a San Francisco club, i hooked up with a guy who was amazing. He started kissing me & playing with my nipps(which is a def. turn on) . next thing you know we were both mostly undressed and he started to give me the best bj ever! He actually took me totally down his throat and then managed to swallow both balls and cock at the same time! I thought i was going to die. it was so hot because i was in a sex club and had an audience too.l i went home with him and we plalyed all nite. we met up again a few wks later. man he could give great head!
al

ElectricBlue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Pretty much every guy i've been with, bluntly came out and said that I've given the best blowjob they've ever gotten, so I must be good, anyone want to try me? :tongue:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Walker12, I've had so many. One of the best was the first time that my dick was deepthroated. It was incredible. When I had the orgasm, she never released me from her mouth.

RU8plusinNE?

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best was from my married friend. She is very hot and I wasn't expecting it. I showed her my cock and she just went down on it. She do this twirking motion on my head and I came quickly (darn), it was great!!!

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
while at a sex club this black guy was doing me thru a gloryhole, he had incredible lips and suction, when he drew back he would create this vaccum like effect and it was like he just drew the cum out.. unfortunately it didnt last very long since it felt so good and made me cum relatively fast, i wanted to make him my boyfriend right away lol, but he lived in another town

FleshlightMouth

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Providence, Rhode Island, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The best service -- and ongoing -- I ever had was from a very hot guy in Minneapolis. I miss it it a lot. He had a combination of techniques that are indescribable including taking me deep as I pumped a load straight down his throat and he'd stay down for what seemed like a minute or more until I was completely done.

:biggrin1:

Seems rather hard to find that kind of quality here in Chicago, though.

Coming to visit a friend in Chicago in the spring... and bringing that quality service right along, we should talk :cool:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What are some of the best blowjobs that you guys have had?

It was during a New Year's party. She had flirted with me before and that night she was teasing me all evening with innuendos, jokes and half-serious offers. I finally called her bluff only to find it wasn't a bluff. We went out to my car parked down the street and the combination of booze, anticipation, and her fellating skill created the most intense bj I can ever remember.

In a booth in a seedy adult bookstore this guy invited me in. I was so hot in expectation I shot a load on his leg without touching myself while going down on him.

He just smiled and lifted me up to my feet. I was so embarrassed I had my head cast down in disappointment but I was still hard and he gracefully dropped to his knees.

It was long and slow, his tongue caressing every inch of my length, drawing back slowly. I felt like I was fucking and it was beautiful. My shaft felt like it was on fire and as I came again my knees crippled me. The man, holding my legs, held me up entirely on his own as I pumped my sperm deep into his throat. It felt so good I nearly cried and asked him what he did. His reply,

"Let me show you."

And then and there, having shot two loads in less than ten minutes, he showed me how to give head like he did.

Since then I've imitated him and received many compliments. Guys who tell me getting head doesn't get them off, shoot with me. I have even been told by a few men that it's the best blow job they've ever received.

I wish I knew who that man was as I'd love to thank him for teaching me something that has served me well my entire life. It's tough for ordinary-looking guys with small dicks to get action so it pays to know what I'm doing. Those guys who choose me get a very good time. Technique pays off where sheer beauty and size do not. I'm proud of that.