The Best Blowjob I Ever Had

blkcan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was quite a while back. I swear the left side of my face went numb. I came and she kept on going. Never had one that good since then. Damn I miss her LOL.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
somehow found myself in a bathhouse ... was standing there minding my own business ... this dude came up to me, feeling around, and was positioning himself to do me, I started to turn away from him because of his looks, but he forced back into position before his face, and had at me ... man I started to keel over from whatever he was doing (I still can't figure out how he did it --- at the time I thought it was his tongue, but since I've directed others to do what I thought he was doing, but never has the sensation been duplicated)

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i was at a interstate rest stop and in a stall jackin when a hand reached under and grabbed my cock. he then laid on his back and i got on my knees and he sucked me with a slow steady deep throat action. it was unreal with other guys comming in and out. he didnt mine and i sure didnt. i came twice because when i came the first time he didnt stop. he had a nice tongue action on my uncut cock. that was way back and i have not had one like that since.....oh well, i will keep looking.

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
On the beach on a sunny afternoon. He was a master at it and took all my 9+ inches and my balls - took me slow. From chewing on my foreskin to deep throat to playing with my piercing to !!!.

We gathered an audience and I think I never came so strongyl. Wish I could meet up with him again

Attachments

cmore925

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best bj that I ever had was from an ex gf. She could not deepthroat or any of that good stuff. What made it so good was her enthusiasm. She sucked on me like it was the last cock that she would ever have in her mouth. That is the most important thing to me. She did not swallow but she would make sure that I finished cumming before she let my cock go. Helluva girl!!!

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On the beach on a sunny afternoon. He was a master at it and took all my 9+ inches and my balls - took me slow. From chewing on my foreskin to deep throat to playing with my piercing to !!!.

We gathered an audience and I think I never came so strongyl. Wish I could meet up with him again

Attached images ...

HELL, IS THAT WHAT THE FLORIDA SUN DOES TO A DICK?

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
For me it was in Denver Colorado...I was there on business and hooked up with an incredibly hot guy. He was ripped like I have never seen...total body builder type. We did things I thought were physically impossible. He knew how to give a blow job. I often jack off to those memories......