The best fictioious story (not an actual story)

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Kafm

1st Like
Media
Only 4 chapters have been posted, but "Raiders Basketball" by Vander Ander is one of the hottest stories I've read in my opinion. It looks like it's going to be mostly straight with some circle jerks.

Reactions: mtext

badboy182

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Then again.. we have our own 'Badboy182' who shares
parts of his rather fitting collection - carried fully here:
Sex Story Search - Literotica
.. we like such things as Big Tits meeting Big Cocks - Yeh !

Hey thanks man....really appreciate you putting me up there in this thread.

Love to hear from anyone else who rates my work.

jjsuperbird

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Sunnyside4lyfe,

Thanks for the plug! :redface:

I think I actually had more feedback for my series of stories about the hockey players in the locker room http://www.lpsg.org/40013-celebrating-the-hockey-championship.html That was my first attempt at gay fiction and I got lots of private messages and suggestions.

I think there are lots of great stories here in LPSG for people of all different sexual preferences. The thing I like best about this site is that you can get comments and feedback to help improve your writing.

I have posted a couple of compliments and some critiques of fellow writers in the hopes of encouraging them to keep writing and hopefully make the stories even better! I've gone back through my threads and I am pleasantly surprised at how many really good writers I've enjoyed on this site.

I agree that Jallen944 is top notch!

Regrettably, lots of other good contibutors have only made one or two attempts and then stopped. It does take a lot of work to keep it 'cuming' and not every submission is a winner... Nevertheless, positive feedback from LPSG readers will hopefully encourage them to keep writing.

One short story in particular I recall that was not hard core was by BruiserMN titled 'Cherry'. It was poetic and erotic.

A couple of different stories by Sizemic have been great. http://www.lpsg.org/32157-joe-feels-invisible.html and www.lpsg.org/37964-penis-growing-tribe-toronto-tribal.html

Aliensrus created a controversy with a story http://www.lpsg.org/44168-dougs-comeuppance.html. Again, the value of LPSG is that this type of debate and critique can take place. Unfortunately sometimes it slips into cheap insults and worse.

Based on the number of hits and the feedback BigNThinkKev has a real winner with 'A Father's Gift' and Legaleagel has created a giant body of work in her series 'Hung'.

I would commend all those who have tried their hand at erotic fiction and those who offer feedback and supportive comments. Thats what the "S" stands for in LPSG. Keep writing everyone!

cheers
JJ

jallen944

Experimental Member
Media
The Best Friends Series by OnTheBed, along with anything Jallen944 writes. Also the Peter's Pipe series which also dead ended on here.

Thanks for the great encouragement. I didn't realize you guys liked my stuff so much. I guess I should get off my ass and start posting some more stories.

bmik

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Jallen944 is by far the best no question there are other decent writers but jallens storys are a cut above the rest my favorite is the girl named thumper series

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of the recently posted stories, two that I liked, are HUNG and PLAYTHING!
HUNG is a story in progress still to be completed.
I liked the size contrast in PLAYTHING.
As nominated several times, Hung by Legaleagle ...
Probably safe to say it has sadly ended, no update in 4 months.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only 4 chapters have been posted, but "Raiders Basketball" by Vander Ander is one of the hottest stories I've read in my opinion. It looks like it's going to be mostly straight with some circle jerks.

But he hasn't posted in SO LONG! I'm hankerin' for a new installment.

rawrg

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like stories about first times and young guys with huge cocks learning about it.

Google any of these titles in quotes and they'll come up.

Growing Up Huge
Tommy's Tales of Size and Conquest - waytoohungforyou of LPSG
Johnny's Freaky Dick
The Adventures of Bobby and Erin
Ellen's Magnificent Obsession
Ron - Just a Growing Boy