The Best I EVER Had

bigbig11x8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I have not been around very long nor have I been with a hundred women-but I have been with over 50 and ONLY once did I have a woman who could milk me with her vagina and I swear it was like when I used to milk a cow. The best control EVER and as you know with us guys it is a lot in what we feel -Why can women do this and why don't more do it????Forget about cock worship cause her, I worshiped, but alas she was married to another.

pavement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I have not been around very long nor have I been with a hundred women-but I have been with over 50 and ONLY once did I have a woman who could milk me with her vagina and I swear it was like when I used to milk a cow. The best control EVER and as you know with us guys it is a lot in what we feel -Why can women do this and why don't more do it????Forget about cock worship cause her, I worshiped, but alas she was married to another.

Did you milk the cow or was it the other way around ?

drone24

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girls has such an intense orgasm that there have been times where i think she was going to break my dick of. It almost hurts when she squeezes so hard. She has the tightest pussy i've ever fucked. She only really "milks" it when we're in reverse cowgirl. At that point she just trying to see how fast she can make me cum. God I love that woman.