The best moment when YOU orgasm ?

What's the best moment when you orgasm ?

• The minute before I ejaculate.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • The seconds before I ejaculate.

Votes: 44 23.7%
  • The first spurt.

Votes: 29 15.6%
  • All the spurts.

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • The whole process.

Votes: 87 46.8%

• Total voters

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's the best moment when you orgasm ?
What's the highest moment of your climax ?
The mindblowing crescendo before you ejaculate ?
The first raging squirt that rushes through you ?
Alls those sticky spurts that empty your balls ?
Vote and / or comment.

sares

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now totally convinced stetson is an entirely fictional construct who makes threads to JO to

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Every moment, because the orgasm is like a tide rising from my pelvis to my head and down to my cock, i feel like exploding, heat all around me, and then i cum, and i feel like a thunderbolt in my body.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd say the last ten seconds before the first squirt. And the best of the best happens... let's say five seconds before the first squirt.

Stetson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
sares said:
now totally convinced stetson is an entirely fictional construct who makes threads to JO to

A poll can't be fictional, my friend. People vote for what they can actually FEEL.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stetson said:
A poll can't be fictional, my friend. People vote for what they can actually FEEL.

"ah feel yore pain"...Bill Clinton

Moving back to the poll I went with the entire process since in part its all good but the best part can vary somewhat depending on who I am with If it s the first time with somebody and I am really turned on by them and its all going good that first second of ejaculating can be the best other times its right on through to the final throb.

Horsehungjock

Experimental Member
Media
id say the process itself is great, because i can feel about an entire min before i cum the i pump faster and faster and harder and it builds and builds, and then i get a big contraction in my dick before i cum then i start shooting my load then i either pump all the way through the cumming or ill just burry it as deep as i can and unload, i hate pulling out and cumming messes up the effect, thats why i had to wear condoms, i was doing it wthout a condom and i think i almost pulled a muscel trying to pull out and cum, so im sayign screw that until marriage, i cant wait until i cum inside my wife without a rubber im guessing it feels great since without a condom it feels so much better