The best of beefcake hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mightys2020

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I finally found Marcus on IG...I stumbled across it when he followed a female friend of mines lol...he has a gf and looks like he just had a baby

I DM Marcus and told him I'm a fan and he was actually pretty chill..I told him I'm not trying to be messy or anything and be all up in his comments being thirsty because he seems pretty discreet and I don't think no one in his personal life knows what he's done lol..looks like has a baby on the way and a kid already

But he told me how much he got paid and how he first met vic through an AD on Craigslist but it wasn't very specific at first only when he reached out to vic thats when he went into details..the AD only had mention making quick cash for modeling work..he said at first he was hesitant but then he really needed the money ...an ass is an ass he said lol..but he seems pretty chill i don't want to scare him away so I haven't been trying to get to much into his business..but damn he's fine as hell...looks like he's a good cook to his jerk chicken he posted recently looked fire ..and his real name is not Marcus it's kareem

prettydt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I DM Marcus and told him I'm a fan and he was actually pretty chill..I told him I'm not trying to be messy or anything and be all up in his comments being thirsty because he seems pretty discreet and I don't think no one in his personal life knows what he's done lol..looks like has a baby on the way and a kid already

But he told me how much he got paid and how he first met vic through an AD on Craigslist but it wasn't very specific at first only when he reached out to vic thats when he went into details..the AD only had mention making quick cash for modeling work..he said at first he was hesitant but then he really needed the money ...an ass is an ass he said lol..but he seems pretty chill i don't want to scare him away so I haven't been trying to get to much into his business..but damn he's fine as hell...looks like he's a good cook to his jerk chicken he posted recently looked fire ..and his real name is not Marcus it's kareem
lol I mean what's the point of letting us know if you weren't gonna give it, but i understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.