The best of beefcake hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadee

Loved Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
I was watching Miss Thing from the Straightboyz videos, who eerily looks a lot like Miss Thing from BCH land and I just thought that the videos would be incredible if the Beefcake's wore sunglasses. That way - they see a lot less of the hideous thing, can enjoy themselves more pretending it's a woman and we get better videos.

Miss Thing they look nothing alike.

Reactions: Slayyyter1995

HollyBurton10

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's quite hilarious and pathetic at the same on how you attempt to insult Vic...and is just not because you think he's unattractive its mainly because you wished deep down in your poor little heart that it was you instead of him but just remember this one thing! He sucked and rode these guys dicks and even got to kiss them and you will never be able to in your wildest dreams lmaoo so instead of coming on a random blog and making yourself look like a jealous hating queen just shut up and enjoy the videos then move on because by the end of the day no matter what you say won't change the fact that Vic gets to hook up with guys that is waaaay out of your league and admit it probably your dream guy and he gets to act on that fantasy not you lol...I'm tired of hearing you jealous queens haha
No.. Miss Thing is just hideous to look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.