The best of beefcake hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb_melanie

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Trans
I don't really expect high caliber models from BCH. It feeds my straight-being-sucked-and-fucking-a-fag fantasy. Of course, it's a pleasant surprise if we get someone like Austin, Dominic, Antonio, Fred, Christian, River, Brandon etc. I also like it when the model kisses Victor. Most of them don't do that so Danny is such a treasure.

Dangerouspaulavery

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't really expect high caliber models from BCH. It feeds my straight-being-sucked-and-fucking-a-fag fantasy. Of course, it's a pleasant surprise if we get someone like Austin, Dominic, Antonio, Fred, Christian, River, Brandon etc. I also like it when the model kisses Victor. Most of them don't do that so Danny is such a treasure.

can someone give me a list of kissing scene pls haha

Reactions: mc2202 and Maybe123

francisxcvii

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe that was their deal? They would kiss but the camera should be far or out of focus.
But for what reason? The kiss looked real, it's not like they faked it, cause you can hear and see some of it if you look close enough. Anyways, Vic promised there will be a better angle next time. I hope he delivers. And soon.

Onecrotchman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But for what reason? The kiss looked real, it's not like they faked it, cause you can hear and see some of it if you look close enough. Anyways, Vic promised there will be a better angle next time. I hope he delivers. And soon.
Ow. I did not look closely. The way they shot the scene, my first thought was maybe it was fake.

He promised that? Damn I can't wait.

henrywho

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Knowing Victor he’ll probably have a video soon of one of the models pretending to be Covid-19 so he can be fucked by the virus. Honestly, those videos where he gets the model to dress up as Santa are just so bizarre!!!!

jtm011

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Honestly, those videos where he gets the model to dress up as Santa are just so bizarre!!!!
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.