The BEST Orgasm You Ever Had On Your Own

thabigone123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone,

My first post here.. let's see if I can get some buzz... I've never really had REALLY good orgasm before.. just regular blah orgasms...

Have any of you had a REALLY big orgasmn that you gave yourself? and if so.. what did u do and how did u do it?

I'm not asking what another person did to you, i'm talking about you yourself (through masturbation or whatever).. I'm curious to know, and I might wanna try something new out :)

rodman2005

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My best is when I take a wide shoelace (for a boot, that type) and tie it like a cockring around my nuts and bring the 2 laces around from under the center of your balls and loop it around the top of the cock and then and then go under each ball, making it tight and loop the top again.
The tighter the better.
Then use baby oil and massage your cock up and down and with each downstroke you hit your nuts and it gets real thick and hard quite fast.
I love wanking this way.
Then when you are about to shoot and dump a load, it squirts real far~
damn.
It is so good especially when I go outside wearing sunslasses and a baseball cap and feel the heat on my balls while jerking off.
I toss it in the bushes, feeding my seed to the plants... wishing my neighbors were watching.... damn.:cool: :smile: :wink:

thabigone123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best is when I take a wide shoelace (for a boot, that type) and tie it like a cockring around my nuts and bring the 2 laces around from under the center of your balls and loop it around the top of the cock and then and then go under each ball, making it tight and loop the top again.
The tighter the better.
Then use baby oil and massage your cock up and down and with each downstroke you hit your nuts and it gets real thick and hard quite fast.
I love wanking this way.
Then when you are about to shoot and dump a load, it squirts real far~
damn.
It is so good especially when I go outside wearing sunslasses and a baseball cap and feel the heat on my balls while jerking off.
I toss it in the bushes, feeding my seed to the plants... wishing my neighbors were watching.... damn.:cool: :smile: :wink:

lol! mmm that actually sounds kinda hot! ... i might give it a try, except for the outisde part lol :)

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've actually to really rememerable self-orgasms.

First time: if you're sensitive enough, this mostly for uncut, you can hold foreskin back and the rub of your dick. If it's wet it will get dry and soft and "palming" it will make it redder and redder. Eventually I get to the point that the sensation is so wickedly powerful that with ever stroke I either lurch forward, or react immediately. Once I'm at this point I lie in bed and I rub the head on my pillow or a lie flat stomach down and push the head against the sheets.

I swearrr to god that the night I did this I was quivering in pleasure. With every stroke I moaned *so* dramatically that if I were any louder my family would hear - haha. I had to take it down a notch every few minutes because literally the orgasm was so powerful. It's one of those moments where you look down and you're just in awe but what powerful something so small on your body has over you. At the end the final orgasm was so powerful that I had to clean my bed board and the well. 3 minutes afterwards I lay exhausted in bed with a pulsating penis. I just got myself into "the groove" if you know what I mean.

Second Time: In attempt try to the cock ring thing a few days ago I took an elastic band and wrapped it around the balls to do the same thing. I pumped and whipped my cock around for hours. Was the longest I ever went and at the end I nearly shot my eye out (this isn't an exaggeration). Now I practice safe jerking, always aiming before blasting - haha. I want to get a cock ring but I have family in my home, plus observant parental units. So an elastic is to the obscure item I can make use of :p

chefman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This just happened last Wednesday--I needed a little me time----I popped in a DVD and slowly played with my cock--edging a bit---finally only concentrating on my dickhead and rim below I shot a load that hit my face and neck--I hadn't cum like that in quite awhile--I am 40.
I jerked off this morning and it felt great, but nothing like last week!

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
What did I do?

Marijuana, Ecstacy, Hallucinogenic Mushrooms were the big 3 for me.

How did I do it?

Masturbating

:biggrin1:

Drugs and Orgasm - straight from the jesuspedia

Drug induced orgasms cannot be topped. With weed especially (for me)... it always split my mind so to say, not only would the orgasm feel longer, I would also get this sense that I was also watching myself orgasm. It's hard to explain (that's drugs for ya :rolleyes:), but the entire act just feels more profound. And every ripple of pleasure more immediate, more real. It's like... I wouldn't just enjoy the feeling, I would completely understand every aspect of why I enjoy it, all in that ten second fit of ecstacy.

Ummagumma tries not to condone illegal activities, but sometimes they're just... really awesome.