The best poster on LPSG is...

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
*sets the stage on fire*

*appears on-camera backstage*

Bitches don't understand, the cow was talking about ME! I mean, who's posts are better than mine? I'm smarter than everyone and so damn sexy. I wanna thank all my haters, they don't know me! I wanna thank my record label, all my fans.

And I just wanna say this. The smoke fumes that we produce in this country are literally killing us, and destroying the world for future generations. If we act NOW NOW NOW we can change this, but please, don't wait until it's too late. Save our planet, its the only one we've got.

*leaves arena*

*gets into limo and speeds off*

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd like to thank my fans, my publicist, my agent, my manager, my lawyer, my next door neighbor, my trainer, my housekeeper, my pool man, my gardener, my pre kindergarden teacher, my first bondage master, my sister, my dogs, the guy who washes my cars, my stepson, the lady who returned my wallet 11 years ago after I left it on her counter, my editor, my publisher, my computer guy, the grocery clerk ( the cute one, you know who you are), my former gorgeous pizza delivery man (boytoy, thank you for taking my salami all the way in deep), my Doctor my friend, Jared Padelecki just for being a beautiful man. To all on LPSG. I thank you.

Apparently, Jesus had nothing to do with it. :eek: Suck it, Jesus.

WifeOfBath

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:party: Being and ass-sucker is better than being... the opposite of an ass-sucker... So I'll take that as a compliment :kiss:

Would that be a cocksucker? Or a headsucker? Or just someone extremely averse to salad tossing? In the latter case, would that juse be a Catholic? This is somethong worth pondering.

FWIW, I prefer the assholes, bitches, elitists, and general cuntrags of LPSG myself, of which I am a proud member. That's right, I admit it, I'm a card-carrying meaniehead.

B_dumbcow

Experimental Member
Media
^I think he meant rimmer. They were complimenting a recent Dumbcow rim-job.

:redface: I do give famous ones :eek::cool:

FWIW, I prefer the assholes, bitches, elitists, and general cuntrags of LPSG myself, of which I am a proud member. That's right, I admit it, I'm a card-carrying meaniehead.

You prefer the bitches, I don't. And that's fair enough.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Someone actually sent me a message yesterday calling me "mean". I corrected him. I'm not mean, I'm stern.

BTW, good call, WoBbles.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Someone actually sent me a message yesterday calling me "mean". I corrected him. I'm not mean, I'm stern.

BTW, good call, WoBbles.

Someone called you mean?? I think they meant to say "more please" instead of "you're mean." As in more of your insightful, well-written posts.

*snatches the trophy from Tardis*

Bbucko, I think Dumbcow was talking to you. Somewhere deep down inside I knew it all along, but damnit I spent $2000 on this dress, I needed an excuse to get on stage and be seen!!

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Someone called you mean?? I think they meant to say "more please" instead of "you're mean." As in more of your insightful, well-written posts.

Bbucko, I think Dumbcow was talking to you. Somewhere deep down inside I knew it all along, but damnit I spent $2000 on this dress, I needed an excuse to get on stage and be seen!!

I agree, Bbucko is hands down, my favorite poster here. Smart, informative, non-judgmental and straightforward. I often appreciate what he has to share and learn from him. Thanks, Bbucko.:tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

That reminds me of a time Whoopie Goldberg hosted the Oscars and apologized on stage for not wearing a red AIDS awareness ribbon. She said:

"I'm sorry, but you can't ask a black woman to spend thousands of dollars on a dress and expect her to stick a straight-pin on the front."
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree, Bbucko is hands down, my favorite poster here. Smart, informative, non-judgmental and straightforward. I often appreciate what he has to share and learn from him. Thanks, Bbucko.:tongue:

:redface:

You should read some of the trashy shit I post on my blog.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That reminds me of a time Whoopie Goldberg hosted the Oscars and apologized on stage for not wearing a red AIDS awareness ribbon. She said:

"I'm sorry, but you can't ask a black woman to spend thousands of dollars on a dress and expect her to stick a straight-pin on the front."
:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

Actually she had the price tag tucked in and returned the dress the next day.:biggrin1: