The best poster on LPSG is...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aw shucks, dumbcow, that was so nice of you to say so. (blushes)

Here's to all the nice people of LPSG...

Except for Alex 8.5 -- he stole my acceptance speech!! :biggrin:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was that supposed to be funny?

Yes it was a joke about her not wanting to ruin the dress by putting a pin hole in it. She obviously did not pay for the dress. Either a designer will donate it or the Oscars will pick up the tab for her wardrobe on the show. If you offended by my comment...I am sorry.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it was a joke about her not wanting to ruin the dress by putting a pin hole in it. She obviously did not pay for the dress. Either a designer will donate it or the Oscars will pick up the tab for her wardrobe on the show. If you offended by my comment...I am sorry.

No no.. thanks for the explanation, Mem. I appreciate your response.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love reading the posts of many people, and most of them know who they are. they pretty much make up my friends list.

maybe someone out there likes my posts, and if they do, thanks. :)

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh thank you so much!!

i love reading the posts of many people, and most of them know who they are. they pretty much make up my friends list.

maybe someone out there likes my posts, and if they do, thanks. :)

Since I can't decide on which one of you I enjoy more, the only fair way to settle this is offer each one of you an hour to tear down my walls. Whoever gives my ass the best pounding is LPSG's best poster.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Since I can't decide on which one of you I enjoy more, the only fair way to settle this is offer each one of you an hour to tear down my walls. Whoever gives my ass the best pounding is LPSG's best poster.

hey! i have class! i don't run and fuck!

i take the money up front like a real whore, but in your case, i'll make an exception.

ok, go to the store, pick up some lube, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and some saran wrap. it's part of the prince_will surprise. the other half of the surprise comes when i arrive. ;) Jason doesn't stand a chance.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey! i have class! i don't run and fuck!

i take the money up front like a real whore, but in your case, i'll make an exception.

ok, go to the store, pick up some lube, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and some saran wrap. it's part of the prince_will surprise. the other half of the surprise comes when i arrive. ;) Jason doesn't stand a chance.

Hmm, I like where this is going.....