Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hi all
i wana know what is the best postion for me
iam abottom
i really wana enjoy every min and cum while getting my ass bounded
my friend have a 18 cm cock and i love sucking and play with and we tried jockey postion alot

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Asking what is the best position is like asking what is the best flavor ice cream.

Personally I would suggest this one for a bottom because you are in control of the depth, speed and angle to hit your prostate and get into your "second hole".

https://gaysexpositionsguide.com/crab/

Once you get warmed up you can change to a more top dominated position.

kentgwm

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to start out missionary....so we can look each other in the eyes as he penetrates me. Then I like him to just shove it in deep, leave it there and kiss me. Then he can start fucking. We can then move to other positions. Doggy is cool, too.

I love Doggy style so i can have a full view of the ass, butt i love a demanding bottom who ask how he wants it and have have him take control.

Reactions: malakos

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My favorite , is to be tied , so i have no control , or means of escape . Usually i'm face down , pillows under my lower body , to raise my ass , and once this is done , i tell the top to take me very hard and balls deep , doggy style , and not to stop , no matter what i say , until he comes . I invariably find that he's in me all the way . One of my best experiences was with a very hung (9.5 ) guy , who's bed head was like a set of medieval stocks . Mad experience , really glad that the neck and wrist holes were padded .

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to say this, it depends on your comfort level, however myself I like starting out on my side on in the doggy position, then move to and finish Missionary style. Now if I'm in my freaky/role playing role, then all bets are off. lol. But I would say if you are a bottom who is taking dick for the first time and your partner is not exactly small, ride him first, get use to the dick, then go from there.

Reactions: gayhunglover

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reverse Doggy when I need to be in control which is usually when they are too large. This way I control how much penetration happens and at my own speed. Doggy when I want to give them complete control and just kind of relax. The pile driver when I'm feeling extra freaky and want to blow their mind. I don't do this one too much anymore. I'm not as limber as I used to be when I was in my 20s.

Reactions: CraigS41

I like to start on my back, so the top can ease into me. Doggy is fun, but the control is all with the top. In some cases, I even like to ride him to start, just so I can control the pace.

After a while though, it's all good and I let him do his thing.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I love laying on my stomach, having the top kick my legs apart and impaling me with his cock! Even hotter if he wraps his arm around my neck while slamming me or covering my mouth with his hand! I love this position because his face is right behind your head, you can have his mouth right at your ear, hear him moan, grunt, he can stick his tongue in your ear, or talk filthy to you! And he can dominate you from behind!

Reactions: fixer69xxx

Geep2b

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love laying on my stomach, having the top kick my legs apart and impaling me with his cock! Even hotter if he wraps his arm around my neck while slamming me or covering my mouth with his hand! I love this position because his face is right behind your head, you can have his mouth right at your ear, hear him moan, grunt, he can stick his tongue in your ear, or talk filthy to you! And he can dominate you from behind!
Love to ride cowgirl

Reactions: erpap

ohlooktomshere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to start doggy, find it easier to get it in! then once the fun begins anything is possible

Yep, this. I tend to start by straddling him and riding it, as I can control how fast he goes into me that way. But then once I'm warmed up I can just take it however. Missionary always gets me off in the end. Hey, I'm a traditionalist.

Reactions: Shyguy312

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yep, this. I tend to start by straddling him and riding it, as I can control how fast he goes into me that way. But then once I'm warmed up I can just take it however. Missionary always gets me off in the end. Hey, I'm a traditionalist.

Nice, it’s either doggy or riding thT gets me off. You sound like a fellow horny bottom. Are you on KIK?

my_ass2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For me Missionary is the best , he can give me a hard fuck , and I can pull him deep from his ass cheeks , and finally I can see that look in his eyes when he is close to Cumming