The Best Sex Position??

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cowgirl. Great access to the mammaries for us taller guys. My girl needs a lot of nipple work to climax, and I simply can't give them the attention they deserve in missionary.

I have trouble with some of the rear-entry positions (doggie, spoon, etc) because the sensation feels so different. It puts more pressure on the underside of the shaft and stimulates the frenulum, which sometimes... ahem... "limits my endurance." :redface:

Yeah, I think a lot of guys don't last too long doggy style. But there is an easy solution to that dilemma. Just screw her cowgirl until you have both had enough then switch to doggy. That is what my wife and I usually do.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another good thing about doggy style is that it makes it easier for the woman to fantasize about being fucked by Brad Pitt, and if it makes her horny I'm behind her 100% (so to speak).

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like a guy flat on his stomach. That way I can pound from behind and it's harder for him to get to his cock and get off too early. Like to end with him on his back so I can see his face when he finally get off.

When I'm getting it, I like to sit on it. I don't often bottom so I need to control how fast and deep things happen or it's too uncomfortable.

mraverage7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Missionary with legs over my shoulders.... great feeling....

Doggie.... great view, loving her curvy hourglass shape.....