The best things about having a big cock

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_climate, Mar 9, 2009.

1. D_climate

D_climate New Member

The best things about having a big cock
    1. it make wanna show
    2. you have a huge bulge

2. overninept5

overninept5 New Member

Albums:
    POWER! it is automatically given to you. Thrust upon you. You always win.

3. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

you always are able to find it!

4. cjc3552

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree with uncut. I'm glad both my heads are screwed on.

5. InkedThumper9x6

InkedThumper9x6 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    The best thing about my big cock is that it keeps me grounded!

Attached Files:

6. wagoneer7

wagoneer7 Member

Albums:
    oh my, very nice :smile:

7. erdic

erdic New Member

add pics about your big cock

8. Hanger2

Hanger2 New Member

It always demands attention.

9. Antony1985

Antony1985 New Member

I totally agree – having a big cock can be a “decider” and if you are the big bloke, you usually win the point. But you must exercise care! Something like this happened to me a few weeks ago…

I have this really good mate named Teddy; we have been mates since we were young lads at school together; his girlfriend is best friends with my wife and was her bridesmaid at our wedding. Teddy’s a top chap and always makes me laugh and we have the same sort of twisted sense of humour. We went to the same school but never fooled around together or anything - but when I was a teenager I remember the first time I saw him naked in the showers. He was SMALL! I was really surprised because Teddy played rugby and was a really tall and muscular chap; his cock looked especially small between his really thick rugby-player thighs. 4 inches? 5 inches? I have no concept of size from a distance but he was small… the size of my pinkie finger? I don’t know but Teddy was definitely short-changed. Of course everyone who knew me at school (and everyone who knows me now as well) knew I had a big cock and I was and still am always happy to oblige a peek, but Teddy never knew that I knew he was so small… we never talked about it. Why would we?

ANYWAY (long story short and all that) a few weeks ago we were at my place just watching tellie and having a laugh – and drinking my famous Pina Coladas. We were getting drunk and having this STUPID and silly argument about how many girls we fucked during our first year at university (typical bloke shit I guess) and he kept trying to top me and… I KNEW as the sentence was coming out of my mouth that I was an arsehole but I SAID it anyway and instantly regretted it: “Yeah, mate, but all those girls you fucked were MERCY FUCKS! What girl in their right fucking mind would want to get fucked by your tiny MICRO DICK!”

As I said I was instantly taken aback by my own words and Teddy’s face showed that – he went completely WHITE (and Teddy’s pretty pale anyway) and just stopped talking – we both just went silent: me in shame and embarrassment and he in confusion. His face was a picture – how did I know that he was so small, it seemed to say. I did not know what to do because it was not my intention to hurt one of my best mates and I did probably the worst thing… well in his eyes, anyway. I tried to comfort him and put my hand on his shoulder and honestly said that that I was sorry and that “size did not matter, mate, you have a beautiful girlfriend and she loves you!”

NOT what he wanted to hear I guess but I did mean it (his girlfriend is a stunner) and he just shrugged and looked completely defeated. I felt like a complete arsehole for days after and though we never did discuss it further I felt really bad that I had hurt him.

Moral? Tell everyone you are big (if you are) but be very careful with your friends… the big cock should be a weapon of LOVE, not WAR!

Tony

10. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

you killed the thread with your crazy story of small dicks! lol

11. CaptainChaos

CaptainChaos New Member

Albums:
    ya that was a thread killing story, it made me a little depressed.

12. greatdickismydrug

greatdickismydrug New Member

WTH did you put in those pina coladas?

13. B_Mister Buildington

hahahahahahaha awesome

14. 1NiceRod

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In crowded places everyone ends up brushing against your dick when they try to squeeze by. With all that stimulation I am ready to spring a rod at the drop of a hat. This comes in handy when time is an issue.

15. B_dick20

B_dick20 New Member

There are no goods things about having a big cock. The only thing I can say is that when mine girlfrind is angry she can't beat him of in one timen:biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted