The best time for sex

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It doesn't always have to be evening/night, doesn't it? I admit that sex in the course of the day gives some difficulties, for example if you're at work, but just imagine you have a free day.

I have found out that sex in the afternoon mellows me out so I won't be able to get anything done properly for the rest of the day, whereas in the morning (early or late), it gives me a surge of energy I can run off for the rest of the day. Funny, isn't it?

During my short time as retiree, I have had that often: Male visitor, early afternoon, some sex, and afterwards I could spend hours looking at the ceiling, or if I was up, I couldn't focus on what I was doing any longer. Not because my thoughts still were in bed, I'd found it hard to focus my thoughts on anything, it was a state maybe like I was drunk. Albeit, sex in the afternoon feels best, I think.

So, who can relate to similar experiences, and what time is the best for sex, in your opinion?

PS: I know three, four, five times the day, morning, noon, evening, night and all between is best, so save that response for the fun category! ;-)

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My wife and I have always been "morning people." Two reasons: 1) One or both of us usually collapse into bed at the end of a long day, and 2) I tend to get very strong morning wood, which is just too good to let go to waste. Plus, what better way to start the day, and what better excuse to stay in bed just a little while longer? It puts a spring in my step all day long if we manage a quickie on a weekday morning. :smile:

Sometimes on a quiet weekend afternoon we'll also end up going at it, and I think this is some of the best sex just because it tends to be so spontaneous and hot, and most often NOT in bed ... usually happens when maybe she just squeezes my butt playfully and things escalate from there. :biggrin1:

I personally think early-evening sex is the worst, since I tend to conk out shortly afterward and it screws up my sleep schedule for the night (I value my sleep!)

Steve

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm confused by this thread...

I always thought the best time was when my erection told me it was a good time or when a willing hole was presented, which is quickly followed by my erection pointing the way to the best time to have sex.

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always preferred morning sex, to be honest. I don't know, just something about it, the big curtains billowing open in the sun, big white fluffy blankets...

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, any time apart from first thing in the morning. When I wake, the first thing I want to do is piss and eat, neither of which are ideal for sex! I love afternoon sex - a nice, delicate session - followed by a really nice evening. Then some hardcore fucking before bed :smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like sex around noon or later, after a really late night out and plenty of rest, there's nothing like waking next to your partner and taking an hour or two for really incredible sex. And then you eat and do it again:tongue:

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Morning sex. Always incredible morning wood, you're in the kind of lazy state, but are trying your best to make it exciting, it's always great.

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Morning is awesome. Or even middle of the night.

Or any situation where...

You wake up naked next to each other, there's 'the look' and you start kissing each other, touching all over, then you're rubbing each other's private parts, moaning etc. Then it just leads to hot sex.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Albeit, sex in the afternoon feels best, I think.

In general I agree, although I don't really know why that is. I've noticed sometimes my orgasms are more intense in afternoon. As for the best time for sex, I'd have to say afternoon or evening. Or morning. OK, seriously, sex anytime is great but afternoon and nighttime are the greatest for me. In the afternoon it seems I have a little edge and sex tends to let the edge off, making it all even a bit more intense. Nighttime sex is great because there's nothing to do the rest of the day but fuck till we can't fuck no more, pardon my Swahili :wink: . But ultimately for me it sometimes comes down to the guy. Some guys can stay hard longer at certain times of day and I do love me some stamina :biggrin1: .

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
stud_hunter said:
In general I agree, although I don't really know why that is. I've noticed sometimes my orgasms are more intense in afternoon. As for the best time for sex, I'd have to say afternoon or evening. Or morning. OK, seriously, sex anytime is great but afternoon and nighttime are the greatest for me. In the afternoon it seems I have a little edge and sex tends to let the edge off, making it all even a bit more intense. Nighttime sex is great because there's nothing to do the rest of the day but fuck till we can't fuck no more, pardon my Swahili :wink: . But ultimately for me it sometimes comes down to the guy. Some guys can stay hard longer at certain times of day and I do love me some stamina :biggrin1: .

You and me both, studhunter.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm a guy, so wood peaks in the morning, but:

Sex with a huge buildup is great - by definition that is at night.
Sex when you wake up at 2 AM and she is awake and wet is cool - you both want it urgently. I've had women orgasm within seconds of being awakened!
The best sex I've had is early night, despite the sex drive being low - 2 hours of foreplay is ideal - 4 hours is too much!

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
Good question. I can think of great times I've had sex at just about every time of day, starting right after the last bell of the day back in high school. There's those couple of hour romps at 2 in the morning, that leave me bleary eyed at work the next day, waking up and having sex (after getting up to piss and rinse my mouth out), lunchtime quickies, afternoon delights, evenings with rose petals and sweat....

I think I'm probably harder in the afternoon, but my stamina is more and I go longer at night.

Take care

Ceg

ccd

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree with stud_hunter. Night time is the best time for sex. Not only does the night enable marathon sessions, but the darkness adds a sensuousness that just isn't present in day time sex. During the day, you may only have time to have a quicky, but at night you can go as long as you need to.

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
unrelated question - how the hell do you post a new thread????