The best videos on LPSG right here or your money back!!!!

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok now that i got your attention after browsing pics and videos trying to compare myself to others I am HUMBLED and bow down to all the mandingos and kings of swing on here BUTTTTTT there are some really garbage ass video's on this site so i decided to post some of my own. If you like what you see let me know and maybe me and my girl will make some more just for you :)Peace.

squirt

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When you use gay with that negative connotation it is offensive. I don't know what pun you were referencing. When there are so many gay guys on the site there is absolutely no need for that. How about trying lame, bogus, crappy, subpar, uninspired, etc.?

sfhairydad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't mean to pile on the abuse Tuzzy, but you seem to have missed the S in LPSG. Denigrating other people's postings/videos/images is probably not the best way to introduce yourself. This site works because of the large range of freedom of expression and diversity, both by those with LPs and those admiring them or coveting them. Cut everyone a little slack and you will get along better.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tuzzy,

I wasn't going to say anything for fear of looking like a cyberbully, but SFHairydad & Squirt are correct. You need to dial back the uberhetero machismo or whatever it is you have going.

Out of curiosity, have you posted this on another site because it looks vaguely familiar.

Also is the girl in your videos the same girl that you complained can't handle all of you vaginally yesterday? Cause she isn't exactly deep throating you in this video. I'm not knocking her skills; but you may want to try a woman with a larger mouth. :eek: :tongue: She looks awfully petite.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no I have not posted these pics on any other site. there is no way you seen these pics. Please tell where else you have seen these pictues? this is the first time ive ever posted them and its only been 1 day since they have been on this site. if they start popping up all over the place well I will have to reconsider posting pics. the girl is 5'4 135lbs. Is that considered petite? i dont know? no this is not the girl i am currently with that I was talking to you about. this girl takes all of me just fine but she couldnt deep throat at all. well I have never been deep throated.:mad:

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
Im confused i read the first post and says nothing about gay ? so i can say at this point is this is LPSG. but the same people that lecture him, pound him. .... If it was me I would have suggested kindly to him and "supported him" to better terminology.

makes no sense to condescend to the same guy who did it. cmon, now lets move on be nice and no more cynical comments. :) :)

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i first started this thread i said "gay ass videos" (gay=whack, boring, garbage videos) not realizing the huge amount of gay people on this site as I am still new. I have since edited it after the first reply.

When i speak I dont think to myself "ok im on site with gay people on it" so let me change my terminology. I just speak as if im speaking to PEOPLE not worrying about what they're sexual preference is. i dont care what it is. I didnt realize if i used the word "GAY" to refer to something in a negative view that it was going to be interpreted as gay bashing.

ram_me99

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok now that i got your attention after browsing pics and videos trying to compare myself to others I am HUMBLED and bow down to all the mandingos and kings of swing on here BUTTTTTT there are some really garbage ass video's on this site so i decided to post some of my own. If you like what you see let me know and maybe me and my girl will make some more just for you :)Peace.

Great great equipment, and thanks for posting the pics and videos.

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media

I very rarely post but I had to post on this one.

"I didnt realize if i used the word "GAY" to refer to something in a negative view that it was going to be interpreted as gay bashing" is probably the most inane, stupid and homophobic explaination I have heard to date. If you used the word 'nigger' or 'kike' or 'fag' or 'whop' or 'lezzy' or 'towel head' you probably wouldn't think it was offensive. Grow up and get educated. It is the mentality like yours that causes strife, friction and wars. You are not innocent but culpable in your own use of the words you utter. Beware and be careful.

JDanger

Just Browsing
Media
I find it hillarious that there are people complaining about offensive terms when the thread two below this is "your first asian" which personaly I find very offensive.

I would use gay and nigger in conversation regardless of who I was talking to, its context thats important. Gay is a slang term for bad, that doesnt mean someone using that term thinks that gay people are bad, or wrong, at the end of the day it is just a word.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hungwitz: wether you like it or not, the word GAY is used in everyday context to describe negative things without any reference to the sexual preference whats soever. Its people like YOU that start wars by looking to misconstrue things.

JDanger thanks I couldnt of explained it better myself.

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
Its people like you that have taken words like GAY (which in reality means, happy and frivolous) to twist the meaning into something negative. In today's world it has sexual connotations and in the terms of your use - negative to the point of insult and harrassment.

It developed into the slang because rappers used it as a pejorative. You need to be aware of the power of words and be more mindful of what and how you use them.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
like i said wether you like it or not the word is used the way it is. I cant change that. So a rapper is the one that made it up? looooooooooooool you are an idiot.

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
And a little more education so you understand where it came from

From Wikipedia

When used with a derisive attitude (e.g. "that was so gay"), the word gay is pejorative. The Times (June 6, 2006, p.3) comments that while retaining its other meanings, it has also acquired "a widespread current usage" amongst young people, to mean "lame" (also an epithet for a marginalised group, namely disabled people) or "rubbish". This pejorative usage has its origins in the late 1970s, when homosexuality was more widely seen as negative by a majority of people. Beginning in the 1980s and especially in the late 1990s, the usage as a generic insult became common among young people and promoted by the current music artists, who may or may not link the term to homosexuality, especially when directed at inanimate objects. This practice is frowned upon in some communities that seek to ensure respect for people of all sexual orientations, and is considered by some to be on par with ethnic slurs. Many defenders of the word's pejorative usage choose to spell it "ghey" to avoid any sexual connotations. Critics object to this change of spelling, often comparing it to the use of words like "knigger" or "nigga" for nigger to evade accusations of racism.