The best videos on LPSG right here or your money back!!!!

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I hesitate to say anything, since most of it has been said before. IT comes down to context. If you use a term in a way intended to hurt or insult, it is an offensive term. That is the risk in using a such a term intended for a wide audience, which this form qualifies as. Using it in context with a group of friends who have agreed not totake the term as a personal attack isi usually considered OK---yes, we have all gottent to be increadibly sensitive, but maybe that's because we have started becoming aware that words are weapons, and have to be used, just as weapons are, carefully. I personally find the N word, for instance,very ugly, and the only time it ever comes out of me is when my fathers words are triggered in my brain. Not something I am proud of, but something which I have actively fought in myself my entire life. I personally was not insulted by you, even though I am a gay man, but then, I don't know you, and you haven't done anything to earn my respect, therefore you can't insult or hurt me. If you were a good straight friend, and called me a fag in a hurtful context, I would be hurt and insulted, and offended. Just because a negative term has become common usage, doesn;t make it any more or less right. There was a time not too long ago when the N word was in common usage-which didn;t make it any more right then than it does now. Just as an aside, I find it kind of comical that the N word got to be the most negative term--considering it came from what amounts to the laziness and inability of the white people back in the day, who were incapable of pronouncing Niger, the region where many were stolen from....but I digress.....

mansteak

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, everyone kiss and make up and love and hug and all that fun stuff...

Now, PLEASE PLEASE put those videos on another site so I can see!!! I'm too poor to afford the gold :(

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hungwitz: wether you like it or not, the word GAY is used in everyday context to describe negative things without any reference to the sexual preference whats soever. Its people like YOU that start wars by looking to misconstrue things.

JDanger thanks I couldnt of explained it better myself.

Gotta disagree. Just because it's used to describe negative things every day doesn't make it right. I guess you're arguing that gay people should just get over it.

What if people said "that's so Jewish" to mean "that's so bad." Hmmm, oh wait, that has happened before. My bad.

Your post is a perfect example of blaming the victim. And you have no idea how injurious this shit is to young gay kids.

You do have hot pics and vids, though, man. So thanks for that.

rocko

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The original poster could have done a better job picking his words, but he said he did not mean it to offend. I hope if anyone was offended, that they can forgive. This is a cool place and we all can learn something at this site; let's not miss the opportunity by riding someone out on a rail (especially when he says he meant no offense).

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can you just please get over it and enjoy the fuckn videos, i didnt mean it to in the way it was taken and I have even edited to post. get over it. enjoy the videos. peace.

hungwitz

Expert Member
Media
Enjoy is right! The videos are great...I am over it. Sometimes we all get off on a tangent. If some education came out of it, great. P.S. More videos would be cool.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Tuzzy,

I wasn't going to say anything for fear of looking like a cyberbully, but SFHairydad & Squirt are correct. You need to dial back the uberhetero machismo or whatever it is you have going.

Out of curiosity, have you posted this on another site because it looks vaguely familiar.

Also is the girl in your videos the same girl that you complained can't handle all of you vaginally yesterday? Cause she isn't exactly deep throating you in this video. I'm not knocking her skills; but you may want to try a woman with a larger mouth. :eek: :tongue: She looks awfully petite.
And that one screen shot of the video makes her look like I dunno.... I wouldn't watch the video gold or no gold...

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hungwitz: wether you like it or not, the word GAY is used in everyday context to describe negative things without any reference to the sexual preference whats soever. Its people like YOU that start wars by looking to misconstrue things.

JDanger thanks I couldnt of explained it better myself.

Its people (including those like you) who have taken the word GAY to mean lame, bad, or other negative things BECAUSE GAY also means "homosexual" that makes your usage both insulting and negative. It is the use of GAY as an insult and pejorative that makes its use about Gay men also become an insult and pejorative.

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The original poster could have done a better job picking his words, but he said he did not mean it to offend. I hope if anyone was offended, that they can forgive. This is a cool place and we all can learn something at this site; let's not miss the opportunity by riding someone out on a rail (especially when he says he meant no offense).

But then he continued by defending its original use. I accept his apology on the condition that he actually show that he learned that the usage is unacceptable. Otherwise, his apology is hollow and meaningless...

A young friend of mine has used the word that way in my presence recently. He was using it to describe a Gay classmate of his at the same time. Because he is young, I gently corrected him. In the future, the corrections if needed will be less gentle. However, an adult should know better. Anyone who is on here is supposed to be an adult.

That having been said, I will accept his apology because he did edit the insult out of the original post.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your still on this shit???? get over it. I said gay in a negative way..oooooooh shoot me. if you dont like it oh well too bad go join a march or something. im sick of this shit. Guess what i told a co-worker today that a certain car we saw someone driving was GAY looking. :biggrin1:

as far as i know the word gay was not originally the definition of a homosexual. correct me if im wrong. somehow it evolved into that. at first homosexual men didnt like being called gay, now all of the sudden its acceptable and you want to claim the work as yours.

the word gay is used to describe more than just homosexual people. soon it will be in the dictionary to define more than just happinees and homosexuality. i remember as a child no reference to homosexuality was made in any dictionaires when looking up the word gay, now it is and in a few years it will be more than just that. get over it.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ahh i rather not say, ill keep my opinions to myself i dont know you and you probably will just think im being an asshole, maybe you should ask someone else if it looks like a 27yr olds pics i would of bet my life that its not.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
ahh i rather not say, ill keep my opinions to myself i dont know you and you probably will just think im being an asshole, maybe you should ask someone else if it looks like a 27yr olds pics i would of bet my life that its not.

SO i have asked someone else and am eager to see what they say..Ive had no complains so :confused:. Maybe i just dont have a photogenic kitty