The best videos on LPSG right here or your money back!!!!

southernboyw9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find it hillarious that there are people complaining about offensive terms when the thread two below this is "your first asian" which personaly I find very offensive.

I would use gay and nigger in conversation regardless of who I was talking to, its context thats important. Gay is a slang term for bad, that doesnt mean someone using that term thinks that gay people are bad, or wrong, at the end of the day it is just a word.

JDanger,
your crazy... "GAY" can also mean happy or light hearted... I think you have to consider how you use the word and since you and tuzzy don't have a good concept of the english language, you should just keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if your dumb instead of opening your mouth and proving them right. Also you might want to consider getting a better group of friends that don't use "slang" and talk like adults. As for the "starting war" comment... well your just an idiot... Have a "GAY" day and by that I don't "faggy"!

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LEE:
im not complianing at all, i love women with large labia's wish i could eat one like that every day that shit turns me on. i dont know you? what is there for me to complaine about? I was just surprised when i noticed what you posted for your age. I thought you were alot older and would still bet my life that you are :smile: . Anyways who cares, no big deal i was just making an observation and asking a ? to you.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
LEE:
im not complianing at all, i love women with large labia's wish i could eat one like that every day that shit turns me on. i dont know you? what is there for me to complaine about? I was just surprised when i noticed what you posted for your age. I thought you were alot older and would still bet my life that you are :smile: . Anyways who cares, no big deal i was just making an observation and asking a ? to you.

No probs dear..im not offended, and yes i was told i do have a 'mature' looking kitty (im choosing not to take that as an insult).:wink: But i assure you i AM the age i say, if i were older and more experienced id happily admit to it

My point though.. Your vid's are good but show a little respect to the other guys and girls here that have posted their own pic's and video's. You shouldnt dismiss theirs so quickly and claim yours to be the best.

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee: i dont claim mine to be the best, but when i see videos of guys sticking the dicks through toilet roll carboard i find it silly as shit, or jacking off and busting nut on the bathroom sink??? what the fuck is that about?? find a nice pussy to slide in and out of and post it for all to see. thats just my opinion, everyone is entitled to there own adn if your gay find a dude that will suck you off and post that for side that likes that sort of thing. Toilet roll???:biggrin1:

leo_man

Just Browsing
Media
Toilet paper rolls... I was in Africa on vacation a couple of months ago. They had amazingly wide toilet paper rolls there... At home, I can't fit my dick into a toilet paper roll but in Africa it didn't fill much at all in the empty roll. Can this be some sign of adaption :smile:

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Tuzzy,maybe you should keep the nasty opinions to yourself. I noticed you also gave another members photo a 1.00.
Is that really necessary? Most folks don't comment or rate the photos if they're, not to the person's liking. Being that this is a "support group"
perhaps you could be more supportive.
Mr.Ed

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mr. ed this thread is old. stop digging in old garbage.

as far as the rating thing goes, you should really find something else to do with your time other than looking to see what other people are rating others pics. If i rate a 1 or a 10 whats it to you? the rating scale is there for reason. Maybe since its a "support group" they should only put 7-10 as the options to make people like you happy. Like you said it is my opinion. everyone here expresses their opinions. I should stay quiet when others dont have to?even you are expressing your opinion right here in this thread. Would you like a roll or toilet paper?

B_tuzzy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since everyone is bitching and complaining i just removed the videos. fuck it i dont need this shit. now please stop pm'ing and telling that i should be more sensitive with the words i choose. in fact someone please just delete this thread.

j_me_3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
damnit.... didn't get to see the video in question. Post it again...

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Hungwitz: wether you like it or not, the word GAY is used in everyday context to describe negative things without any reference to the sexual preference whats soever. Its people like YOU that start wars by looking to misconstrue things.

JDanger thanks I couldnt of explained it better myself.
Gay used as a negative is bigoted, period. Gays are not okay with the word that describes them as a negative, case closed. You know the first person to come up with this context used gay because being gay is something bad to them. Not okay.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
your still on this shit???? get over it. I said gay in a negative way..oooooooh shoot me. if you dont like it oh well too bad go join a march or something. im sick of this shit. Guess what i told a co-worker today that a certain car we saw someone driving was GAY looking. :biggrin1:

as far as i know the word gay was not originally the definition of a homosexual. correct me if im wrong. somehow it evolved into that. at first homosexual men didnt like being called gay, now all of the sudden its acceptable and you want to claim the work as yours.

the word gay is used to describe more than just homosexual people. soon it will be in the dictionary to define more than just happinees and homosexuality. i remember as a child no reference to homosexuality was made in any dictionaires when looking up the word gay, now it is and in a few years it will be more than just that. get over it.
Sorry but you are an idiot and when you say it to the wrong person and get the crap kicked out of you, don't come crying.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
JDanger,
your crazy... "GAY" can also mean happy or light hearted... I think you have to consider how you use the word and since you and tuzzy don't have a good concept of the english language, you should just keep your mouth shut and let people wonder if your dumb instead of opening your mouth and proving them right. Also you might want to consider getting a better group of friends that don't use "slang" and talk like adults. As for the "starting war" comment... well your just an idiot... Have a "GAY" day and by that I don't "faggy"!
When people say something is gay, it means homosexual and bad. Just because it slips off the tongue without giving it a second thought, does not mean the meaning still doesn't stand the same.

stratedude

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok now that i got your attention after browsing pics and videos trying to compare myself to others I am HUMBLED and bow down to all the mandingos and kings of swing on here BUTTTTTT there are some really garbage ass video's on this site so i decided to post some of my own. If you like what you see let me know and maybe me and my girl will make some more just for you :)Peace.
OK, it says you have (8) photos/videos but when I clicked on it, there was nothing there. Am I the only one with this problem or did you remove your videos?