The best way to suck dick

AZZAWA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have had my share of giving and receiving blow jobs in my day but recently I have noticed that I can barely feel some guys sucking my dick. I know there is a mouth over it and I am sure they are sucking on it but the feeling is so lite. I am not sure if they are just using their lips or not their tongue or what.

I know when I suck dick I really like to play with the piss slit, the balls, and the shaft. It would be hard for any guy not to know my mouth is down under.

Some of the guys I have experienced this lack of sensation are younger (under 25). Perhaps they don;t know how to suck, or perhaps I have wrong expectations. Thoughts?

D_GustJoSood

Just Browsing
Media
My favorite? Laying on my back, you advance and go all the way down my throat until your balls hit my forehead, then lots of sucking until I nealy choke. They, you know you've been truly enjoyed. The cum down the throat isn't bad either, or if you cum while you pull out and it goes ...... everywhere.

here2svc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Giving good head does take some skill. Those that don't do it well are either inexperienced, or are more into just having a cock in their mouth for their own pleasure. You gotta work that thing, get the suction going and get the lips, jaws and tongue working.

LuvMensCocks

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I normally stroke it lightly until it becomes fully engorged and the veins are popping out. I slide my hand down the shaft until I get to the base. I squeeze gently until he sighs with delight.

I take my tounge and gently follow the ridge of his head until I work my way all the way around, coming from the bottom I glide my tongue to the tip where I flick the slit gently with the tip of my tongue.

I cup his balls gently and roll then around in my hand apply slight pressure and pull them down just a little. He is shivering with delight. By this time pre cum has begun to ooze from his tight cock.

I lick from my hand at the base of his cock all the way to the tip where I take his engorged head into my mouth tasting the salty precum only leads to my excitement. I apply slight suction and work my tounge in circles around his hot head.

I slowly begin to take his throbbing shaft into my mouth sliding down further and further. I play with his tightening balls and continue to the glide further down. My lips touch my hand and I loosen my grip. He is so hard I don't feel it get any softer. I take him all the way,my nose can smell his scent and I feel the trimmed hair around his shaft on my lips. I massage his cock with my throat as his head is buried deep. The smell and the thickness of his cock drives me to the brink of coming in my own shorts.

He reaches for the back of my head and begins slowly thrusting his hips trying to make me gag and choke, But I don't. It makes me want to please him only more. I begin sucking and stroking his cock to the rhythm of his thrusts. He begins to moan and drive his cock harder into my eager mouth. His precum is spilling out and coating my mouth. His cock is coated in saliva and precum making it slide into my throat. Everytime he pushes it deeper I clinch my throat trying to hold onto his cock.

His balls have sucked up to the base of his cock, I run my finger to his warm tight hole where I apply light pressue, He can no longer hold back and begs for release. I tell him no and tell him to fuck my face. In long deep thrust he completly pulls out of my throat and mouth then slams it back in so deep, I almost gag, But push him back out again. He slams it deeper and faster, He warns me he is going to cum, I apply more suction and pull his hips to me, I want him to cum, I yearn for his hot load to fill my throat.

I am rewarded for my patience with a yell, hard thrusts his cock thickens and his head get to big for my eager throat I start to gag but it excites him to feel my throat tighten up he pushes it deeper in and releases a flood into me. I put more pressure onto his tight hole and am rewarded once again with another massive jolt of cum.

Without even touching my own I too find my end and am completly an utterly spent. He slowly withdraws his cock from my mouth wincing about how sensative it is. I lay back and watch as it pulsates and throbs as it looses some of its stiffness. Knowing I have pleased my man pleases me and that is what I love about being in love.

This is my technique, Giving great oral pleasure is one of my great talents and pleasures. My moto has always been "Your wish is my pleasure" I live by this and I will always worship the cock.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Best way: 69

Actually the "experts" say no for maximum sensation. The tongue should be under the penis since that side is more senstive. The frenulum is supposedly the most sensitive part of the penis so having is rubbing against the tongue gives a lot of pleasure. 69 may be more mentally exciting for some people though of course.

Short&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I normally stroke it lightly until it becomes fully engorged and the veins are popping out. I slide my hand down the shaft until I get to the base. I squeeze gently until he sighs with delight.

I take my tounge and gently follow the ridge of his head until I work my way all the way around, coming from the bottom I glide my tongue to the tip where I flick the slit gently with the tip of my tongue.

I cup his balls gently and roll then around in my hand apply slight pressure and pull them down just a little. He is shivering with delight. By this time pre cum has begun to ooze from his tight cock.

I lick from my hand at the base of his cock all the way to the tip where I take his engorged head into my mouth tasting the salty precum only leads to my excitement. I apply slight suction and work my tounge in circles around his hot head.

God damn, I think I'm gonna cum after reading that, haha.

D

deleted509196

Well, my guy said I am very good. It's not that I had lots of experience, I just think I learn by intuition or whatever, and enjoy doing it too.

AlextheRedhead

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I slowly begin to take his throbbing shaft into my mouth sliding down further and further. I play with his tightening balls and continue to the glide further down. My lips touch my hand and I loosen my grip. He is so hard I don't feel it get any softer. I take him all the way,my nose can smell his scent and I feel the trimmed hair around his shaft on my lips. I massage his cock with my throat as his head is buried deep. The smell and the thickness of his cock drives me to the brink of coming in my own shorts.

He reaches for the back of my head and begins slowly thrusting his hips trying to make me gag and choke, But I don't. It makes me want to please him only more. I begin sucking and stroking his cock to the rhythm of his thrusts. He begins to moan and drive his cock harder into my eager mouth. His precum is spilling out and coating my mouth. His cock is coated in saliva and precum making it slide into my throat. Everytime he pushes it deeper I clinch my throat trying to hold onto his cock.

His balls have sucked up to the base of his cock, I run my finger to his warm tight hole where I apply light pressue, He can no longer hold back and begs for release. I tell him no and tell him to fuck my face. In long deep thrust he completly pulls out of my throat and mouth then slams it back in so deep, I almost gag, But push him back out again. He slams it deeper and faster, He warns me he is going to cum, I apply more suction and pull his hips to me, I want him to cum, I yearn for his hot load to fill my throat.

I am rewarded for my patience with a yell, hard thrusts his cock thickens and his head get to big for my eager throat I start to gag but it excites him to feel my throat tighten up he pushes it deeper in and releases a flood into me. I put more pressure onto his tight hole and am rewarded once again with another massive jolt of cum.

Without even touching my own I too find my end and am completly an utterly spent. He slowly withdraws his cock from my mouth wincing about how sensative it is. I lay back and watch as it pulsates and throbs as it looses some of its stiffness. Knowing I have pleased my man pleases me and that is what I love about being in love.

This is my technique, Giving great oral pleasure is one of my great talents and pleasures. My moto has always been "Your wish is my pleasure" I live by this and I will always worship the cock.

WOW!!! expert testimony, no more witness called then case closed!

I love a long.... long......... long.... and did I say l o n g??? blow job too!
if anyone want to practice on me hit me up!

jd0198

Experimental Member
Media
I don't know the terminology of a dick that well but i'll try and explain. There is the head, then the soft area after and then the shaft. When i'm getting sucked off i don't feel satisfied unless my cocksucker gets onto the shaft comfortably. It just doesn't feel like you have sucked my dick unless you get all the way down there.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I have had my share of giving and receiving blow jobs in my day but recently I have noticed that I can barely feel some guys sucking my dick. I know there is a mouth over it and I am sure they are sucking on it but the feeling is so lite. I am not sure if they are just using their lips or not their tongue or what.

I know when I suck dick I really like to play with the piss slit, the balls, and the shaft. It would be hard for any guy not to know my mouth is down under.

Some of the guys I have experienced this lack of sensation are younger (under 25). Perhaps they don;t know how to suck, or perhaps I have wrong expectations. Thoughts?
Never sucked a dick before, and never will except for my boyfriend who would ask me to do so. Sucking dick and licking ass are not my favorite things to do.

Last edited: