The best way to tell

thickrod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi ladies, what is the best way to get a girl to find out that you have a big dick and maybe interest her more into a relationship.

Or maybe just the best way to get the point across without seeming obsessed with your cock.

sorry if I sound a bit direct, but its sexy when a woman knows you have a large cock, guys on these forums will agree!

thanks!

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Firstly....id forget trying to let he know you are big, thats pervert practices

Secondly..If she does like you more after finding out you are big, she is probably more interested in a 1-night stand than a relationship

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lee_M said:

Secondly..If she does like you more after finding out you are big, she is probably more interested in a 1-night stand than a relationship

You keep being this profoundly correct and I am going to want you even more - yeah baby. :wink:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:

... or chances are that you're water under the bridge as soon as she finds someone else who is larger than you, and just as cocky. A big dick is a strong nail, but not strong enough to support a relationship alone.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think if I wanted women to be interested in me more for my penis than for my personality, I'd just walk around without pants on. Then there'd be no question about what the relationship was about from the begining.

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When you really have a big dick, word gets around, esp. among women. Takes more than a big cock to keep a good relationship going, so it really doesn't matter if a man has a big cock between his legs if he is looking for a long term relationship.

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To actually answer your question, thickrod, here are a two practical ideas:

See if she is comfortable talking about past relationships or sexual encounters. If she isn't, you may be out of luck putting a lot of stake in what she's going to think about your size. If you are trying to interest a girl who loves size, she's going to enjoy talking about sex and similar topics. SO, if she IS interested, ask her about her past relationships and flames, and tastefully share some of your own stories. I guarantee you there will be a discreet way to hint at your size, especially if you've had girls react to it in the past. Example, "Well, let's just say some girls have been surprised at some things about me..."

Ask her what kind of guys she goes for (which is a typical topic in flirting), and nonchalantly ask if she has any preferences, physically. She'll probably say, "What do you mean?" Then casually rattle off a list of things- "You know, eye color, height, build, size, you know..." She'll probably catch that last one and laugh at it. If she takes the bait, you know she's probably catching your hint and will want to talk about it. If she ignores it, you're probably barking up the wrong tree.

Good luck, stud. Hope you find a girl who enjoys size as much as we do. :)

-Aly

alysen6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By the way, you guys are killing me. These questions aren't "what's the best way for me to forge a lasting relationship on core principles of compatability," the question is "how do I tip a girl off to my size." Obviously size isn't the most important thing in a relationship, and I think our boy knows that. His question is how to bring his size into common knowledge in a tasteful manner. I can't count how many threads turn out this way.

Okay, I'm vented now :) Love you all.

~Aly

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thickrod said:
Hi ladies, what is the best way to get a girl to find out that you have a big dick and maybe interest her more into a relationship.

Or maybe just the best way to get the point across without seeming obsessed with your cock.

sorry if I sound a bit direct, but its sexy when a woman knows you have a large cock, guys on these forums will agree!

thanks!

If you need to get the point across, then you ARE obsessed with your cock. Nothing wrong with that, I guess. But why try to come across as something other than what you are... unless you have a problem with what you are?

If you want a woman to know you have a big cock, tell her. Odds are she will think, "Um, okay, Captain Random!" and decide that you may not be for her. Odds are she's tired of dudes claiming to want to grow a meaningful relationship (even if that relationship is just a type of casual-but-deep friendship) and then proving with their actions that they just want some regular coochie. Or maybe that's just me and my friends. I dunno.

Two of my exes are bigger than you. One is the same size. All exes. I've had a lot of phenomenal sex. It didn't keep me together with anyone from my past. Let that marinate.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thickrod said:

thanks!
Whip it out!! Thats the best way to let them know,but i wouldnt advise it!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
alysen6 said:
By the way, you guys are killing me. These questions aren't "what's the best way for me to forge a lasting relationship on core principles of compatability," the question is "how do I tip a girl off to my size." Obviously size isn't the most important thing in a relationship, and I think our boy knows that. His question is how to bring his size into common knowledge in a tasteful manner. I can't count how many threads turn out this way.

Okay, I'm vented now :) Love you all.

~Aly
He asked what you claim he didn't. Remember:

thickrod said:
what is the best way to get a girl to find out that you have a big dick and maybe interest her more into a relationship.
He then goes on to imply that the reason he wants to bring it up is that he thinks it's sexy for her to know. In fact, he almost directly says it.

We didn't assume he wants to interst a woman in a relationship by telling her he has a big dick, he told us this, okay?

By the way, this would be totally different if he'd been like, "I keep having issues with women I love over my unusually large penis. Sure, it's not the sole reason, but sexual incompatibility is such a bummer. I figure to prevent this, I should give ladies a heads-up in advance. How do I do this?" But no. His question is essentially, "How do I get my jollies without getting slapped or losing my opportunity to nail this girl?"

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you must, how about certain pants that accentuate the area? My husband has some jeans that I swear are thinner only in the crotch. It is more obvious in those, and when he sits down everything pops up to one side, and sometimes it almost obscene. No, I won't let him out of the house in those pants.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've seen this before. Someone with a nice hot potato size bulge wearing a pair of jeans that are worn/faded to a lighter color over the bulge. You'll for sure get looks, as much or more from men as women.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dxjnorto said:
I've seen this before. Someone with a nice hot potato size bulge wearing a pair of jeans that are worn/faded to a lighter color over the bulge. You'll for sure get looks, as much or more from men as women.

That's it! That's exactly what they look like and even the material seems thinner in the crotch.
There is no doubt when he wears them!

I've even checked them out when he took them off and they are good jeans, but nothing out of the ordinary.
I think the color and the material (and they are fairly tight) have something to do with the ability to cast shadows and any kind of bulge is just more obvious.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
alysen6 said:
These questions aren't "what's the best way for me to forge a lasting relationship on core principles of compatability,"

~Aly

Well actually in the first paragraph he does mention the possibility of a relationship..

However if the only 'depth' he is interested in is through penetration then good luck to him and id suggest semi-thight pants and a hard on for showing the goods

RupinX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mumzi said:
That's it! That's exactly what they look like and even the material seems thinner in the crotch.
There is no doubt when he wears them!

I've even checked them out when he took them off and they are good jeans, but nothing out of the ordinary.
I think the color and the material (and they are fairly tight) have something to do with the ability to cast shadows and any kind of bulge is just more obvious.

I know exactly what you mean. Material thickness definitely has something to do with it. If i wear something like in my avatar (orange speedo), the color and the material contribute to a pretty noticeable bulge. Some pants you can't see anything, but other it is the only thing you notice...go figure!

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
Unless you're extremely charming, funny and creative you're going to have a hell of a time finding a way to bring dick size into a conversation without coming off strange. I tend to think that even if the woman is curious about your size there is still a chance that she'll be turned off if you bring it up or show up in a pair of umbros that are 2 sizes to small. Even though we know that there are women who check out guys packages and, obviously, love a big cock there are more women who are going to think you're weirdo for talking about your penis or trying to show the world a huge bulge.

A better way, I think, is in how you act. In my experience women don't respond to the blatantly obvious approach.. i.e.. "hey baby, i'm a man, you're a woman..." Subtlety goes a long way. If you're calm, in control and confident you're more likely to come off as a guy who's packing. But honestly I think the best way is by just keeping your cool and behaving in a way that'll make her want to find out for herself.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put women into 2 categories provided there is attraction, and how I act and what I say is directly proportionate to what my intentions are with her:

FLINGS: I act my normal self...confident, funny, and straight up. Once they respond to my humor the ball starts rolling. Inevitably the sex issue is brought up, and then I begin to make fun of myself purely for humor. They will compliment me on my build, or mention it, and I will reply along the lines of "Pity I was given these muscles and a tiny pecker! I look so rediculous naked...I am hung like a field mouse! (She laughs and goes awwww!") Seriously! It looks like an acorn at full mast sweetie...I would lose a size contest to a baked bean" (She laughs)

***This gets the wheels turning in their heads: "Hmmmm is he serious??? Was he joking??? Why would he say that??? WHATS REALLY IN HIS PANTS?

By that time...its in the bag. Her curiousity will take control, and I end up laid.

RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL:

This is thin ice your treading on. Unlike the above...where you don't really care what they think...you must proceed with caution. I am still my normal, confident, wise-cracking self and I outwardly treat them as if they were just another person but always with dignity and respect. But I give tiny, subtle hints that I resemble a good person. You begin having discussions about relationships, love, etc. This is where you VERY modestly and subtley let her know that you've been hurt badly before. Act like your avoiding elaboration. That you have been USED and it stung you deeply. Act like your avoiding her questions a bit...like its too painful to discuss or that you are shy about it all. So here you are....seeming like Mr. Tenderheart Wonderful...and she will want to know whats going on in your mind...

"Oh my God...what a GOOD GUY! That bitch was crazy for giving up such a decent guy like him! (Nurturing side kicks in).

"How did she use you OmahaBeef?"
--"Forget it"
"What happened?"
--I don't like to be used in any way "Amy"...I am not somebody's love-doll thats all...Can you please pass me the salt dear?"
"Love Doll?? What do you mean?"
--"I don't like to be used for just one thing "Amy"....(look like your hiding sadness or disgust)... I know that sounds foreign coming from a man and all, but I am not a sex toy or walking dildo for anyone. There is so much more to me than THAT. I really liked her... but thats all she wanted me for and it hurt so...yeah. (Take a drink to break the tension). Anyways...how's your food?"

"It's good thanks!.............I'm sorry that happened..."

--"Ya...well...I am glad that it's over...ya know? Don't worry about it. (Take a drink)... I have much more to offer the right woman...treat her like she's never been treated...and I expect the same in return and I am not as naive as I was then...so...her loss will be some lucky lady's gain....someday I suppose..." (Look away)

THEN DROP IT...LEAVE IT ALONE...LET IT MARINATE...CHANGE THE SUBJECT

....OB

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I come at this from entirely the reverse angle.

If you are quickly developing a deep relationship with a woman AND it looks as though she is falling for you in a big way AND you are the sort of couple who will hold back on the sex till your commitment to each other is complete ... there is every reason for you as a very well endowed guy to give her a good idea of the challenge she may face. I remember being in precisely this situation and my best friend telling me that I must come clean a.s.a.p.

She is likely to know that you are well endowed, though it will be more obvious at some times that at others, depending on what you are wearing. But if you are very much above the norm, and you already know that your size will be a problem for some women (as I did), it might be your duty to make it very tactfully clear.