The Best Winter Olympics Sport

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's gotta be Women's Biathalon! Hot blondes in skintight suits on skis firing guns!

Yowza! It's got everything good!
icon14.gif

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In terms of being fun to watch, its gotta be short track speed skating. Fast sport, crazy turning, a lot of physicality and awesome wipeouts.

In terms of eye-candy?

Womens long track speed skating, dear god those asses and legs.:cool:

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IanTheTall said:
Speed skating, either gender. FUCK those asses are hot.

Wow. how did I miss this thread?

Ian is spot on. Skating, in general, tends to produce great thighs, asses, and abs. I ought to know. :redface:

BTW hockey is NOT my fav Olympic sport anymore. Once the pros entered, it lost most of its soul. (Not that the Olympics had much soul left anyway.)

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must say I love watching Men's Bobsleigh competitions. Groups of guys in skin-tight suits, and all of them very hunky, delicious! Then there's cross-country skiing, and men's biathlon, both excellent to see yummy examples of the male species, I love it.

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must say I love watching Men's Bobsleigh competitions. Groups of guys in skin-tight suits, and all of them very hunky, delicious! Then there's cross-country skiing, and men's biathlon, both excellent to see yummy examples of the male species, I love it.

at your sirvice , lovely. we got big legs if not .........

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't really watch alot, but I tend to like the Ski babes. I don't know why. They just look so cute, like they're out of a little hamlet somewhere. And I wouldn't mind snuggling up to them after the competition, and ripping their clothes off. Just a thought.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I dont care what sport it is as long as it involves hottie guys in lycra.

However the down hill slalom..men in lycra flying down a hill wind flying past and the way they move their hips in that sexy slick and smooth side to side motion gets me thinking of how nimble and flexable they must be