Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: b.c.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Appreciate the excuses. You’re, right, it was not going to be an easy pullout. But what did Biden do to prepare? All the military advisers said they informed the admin, and nothing was done. No plan. But yeah, let’s move up the date, because that sounds like a good idea.

I'm not sure how you're intending the idiom, but "move up the date" typically means rescheduling to an earlier time. Biden pushed *back* Trump's withdrawal deadline from May 1 to August 31, buying an extra four months.

I'm not privy to all that may have been said or done during that time, but it does appear not to have been enough, especially with the incredibly quick fall of the country to the Taliban. Nonetheless, the U.S. has managed to evacuate over a hundred thousand people in less than two weeks, with more to follow in the next few days. So either there *was* some plan, or one took shape pretty quickly.

cycleguy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Watch: Biden rests head on his hands during tense exchange with Fox reporter after Kabul statement

This picture says it all about our leader. Maybe he’s waiting for “they” to tell him what to do next.

Has anyone ever seen such a clear example of weakness and defeat? Six hours after an attack on our military and 30 minutes late to the press conference.
Some demented old fool well past his prime resting his head on the podium- granted he was installed but he is supposed to be the leader of the free world. People are looking for leadership not hysteria and certainly not mumbled non sense about his son being the an atty general.
Someone needs to step in and save him, save us, even it its Willy Browns girlfriend

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I did. He owns his actions. Whether or not he liked the questioning, guess what, “they” may be telling you which reporters to call upon, but you are the president, Joe, and you are answerable to all of us. And your every word, your every move, shows how you will handle things as a leader. If he can’t handle some tough questioning from a reporter in the White House, well . . . .

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes I did. He owns his actions. Whether or not he liked the questioning, guess what, “they” may be telling you which reporters to call upon, but you are the president, Joe, and you are answerable to all of us. And your every word, your every move, shows how you will handle things as a leader. If he can’t handle some tough questioning from a reporter in the White House, well . . . .
I think it's funny that you think that Peter Doocey asks "tough questions."

Reactions: ActionBuddy

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not sure how you're intending the idiom, but "move up the date" typically means rescheduling to an earlier time. Biden pushed *back* Trump's withdrawal deadline from May 1 to August 31, buying an extra four months.

Appreciate the correction on the dates.

That said, the extra time presumably should have been put to better use and development of a safe, strategic pull out.