The BIG after-cumming let-down

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by starstruck, Nov 22, 2009.

1. starstruck

starstruck New Member

I cannot understand the male sexual response. Prior to orgasm, the sex, the other person, and their cock/ass are extraordinarily exciting and the focus of total attention. Immediately after orgasm, there is zero excitment, no interest in his cock or ass, and often regrets about what just happened. The same thing happens when masturbating - 10000% focus and interest in that particular sexual fanasty, and then after orgasm - nothing, zero, zilch. Does anything else in life change so drastically so quickly?

How can things go soooooo quickly from black to white, hot to cold, yes to no? I don't understand or like this aspect of sex.

How do other guys deal with this immediate change of interest ?

#1 starstruck, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2009
  2. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

I agree that there's a let down after masturbating, but I don't have the same result after having sex with a woman. Just lying next to her after I cum is often enough to keep me aroused and ready for more. The smell and touch of her body usually keeps me at a state of hightened arousal, and it's not uncommon for me to want to have sex again almost immediately after cumming. I certainly have no feeling of regret - just a huge amount of sexual satisfaction from cumming that often leads to more sex.

I'm sorry you have such feelings after having sex and cumming.

-Ranger

3. Snowy1

Snowy1 Member

I do feel this way after i masturbate, i can enjoy myself for ages, teasing myself to orgasm but i wont. As soon as i do orgasm tho, the feeling leaves and i go to normal, like flicking a switch. I dont get tired or sleepy after i orgasm tho.

Sex with a woman like TexBigee said is different. I can have sex for hours without cumming but even after i do, being near her and kissing her after i soon want more, as long as she does.
    Ive had sex with a woman, orgasmed within 15 mins after she did, was still hard had sex with her again, orgasmed and was still hard.
    Didnt know i could do this but i just enjoyed this particular woman so much, she was surprised and amazed.

Completely different when im with a woman, their presence and warmth, their smell and touch and beauty always makes me want them.

4. jockmaestro

Gold Member

All of life is like this, in my opinion. Life is asymmetrical: we work a long time building up and then after a brief moment of climax, the let down is short and swift. It's like making a meal: you spend a long time preparing it, then the eating takes less time, then there's clean up. To me this is the very rhythm of life in all its aspects.

5. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

what he said..........to me afterwards is just important as the whole act of sex.

6. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

I try not to look at it as a letdown. I view the period of arousal and the period of what you call "letdown" as two extremes. Neither one is anything like how you truly feel about the person or activity you were involved in/with.

7. D_Doe_Ray_Mi

D_Doe_Ray_Mi Account Disabled

That's the root of the word, anticlimax. meaning the relative letdown after a big anticipation and build up for an event, including sex. I agree with the above that with the right woman or partner, the afterglow or refractory period, is extremely intimate, fulfilling and reenforces the anticipation of another sexual interlude. As a horny teenager, the guilt or even degree of shame after a JO session is an example of the anticlimactic experience also. The essence of masculinity seeks nothingness. The buildup in anticipation of and execution of sex is followed by the reward of nothingness. It's a primal reaction in how we are wired as humans and men. As your life experience and relationships mature, you'll likely have an evolution in your experience of this issue. Patience my friend.

8. Makewood

Makewood New Member

I don't consider it a let down, I consider it relief!

9. babyboo1157

babyboo1157 New Member

I understand what you're saying. I feel the way you've described if it's casual sex. But, if I'm with someone I love or even like a lot & the sex is good it feels great to lay next to the woman caressing each other lightly, soft kisses, talking, all leading up to making love again or if we're satiated, drifting off to sleep cuddled up together.

10. HotRod65

HotRod65 New Member

Albums:
    I agree with all of the above....very nicely put. All that about sex with a partner is true. But I think it's great when masturbating, that I can suddenly think.....I'll have a wank, without having felt horny or even thinking about sex. I can work up a hard-on within minutes, from scratch, enjoy five minutes play and ejaculate in an explosion of pleasure, then almost before I've finished, I'm thinking about what I'm going to do next. And I can still feel like doing it all again just as much in an hour, or tomorrow.

Draft saved Draft deleted