The Big Baby Doc

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
My wife has told me for some time that our children's pediatrician has a bulge that can't be missed. She says he always wears the same black polyester pants pulled up way too high, and then sits down scoots around the exam room on his little doctor stool. That results in an even more impressive show. I wasn't sure if she was just telling me an embellished story or not. However, the other day one of her co-workers, who unknown to my wife goes to the same doctor, mentioned to my wife about a recent visit. Well, they got to comparing notes about the good doctor, and her friend said she thought he was great, but what's up with those pants! She said she has to try not to look at the thing. ( I think my wife just stares away with a smile on her face). They both expressed some concern as to the effect, if any, this might have on some of his patients. I doubt any would notice, unlike the moms all seem to. Opinions?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Black polyester !?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He certainly isn't gay. And is immediately removed from ANY fantasy list...regardless of how big it is.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh, children's pediatrician? That sounds sooo wrong, I hope he's just too big to hide and there's nothing more sinister

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
KinkGuy said:
Black polyester !?!?!?!?!?!?!?! He certainly isn't gay. And is immediately removed from ANY fantasy list...regardless of how big it is.

Now it's funny you should say that because both girls are convinced he is gay. Must just have a bad fashion sense I guess.

B_gagger

Experimental Member
Media
Dorset said:
Eh, children's pediatrician? That sounds sooo wrong, I hope he's just too big to hide and there's nothing more sinister

See, that's what got my paternal protective senses agitated. But both girls are convinced he's a wonderfully nice and caring doctor, so I guess I need to trust their instincts.

gig22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
gagger said:
See, that's what got my paternal protective senses agitated. But both girls are convinced he's a wonderfully nice and caring doctor, so I guess I need to trust their instincts.

That coupled with your avatar is quite funny...

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
KinkGuy said:

Babies puke. Polyester washes easily. Black because it absorbs more light and SHOULD therefor make a bulge less obvious, or at least not as immediately obvious.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you know his taste and style are probably going to be more reflective of the fact he spent so many years studying for his degrees he is basically socially retarded. best way to know his sexuality: check out how the nurses treat him

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
kudo451 said:
you know his taste and style are probably going to be more reflective of the fact he spent so many years studying for his degrees he is basically socially retarded. best way to know his sexuality: check out how the nurses treat him

if the nurses are...
guys, he's gay.
hot babes that fawn all over him, he's gay.
women that avoid him, he's straight.

old women, he's straight and he's been sewed for sexual harassment
or he cheated on his wife and she does the hiring
or his wife was one of his nurses and she does the hiring