The Big Black Cock

What is the size of a big black cock?

• Total voters

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being african-american myself I am quite interested ( after reading a few books on the subject ) what consistutes a big black penis. It's more a question of social perceptions than it is about penes in general; what I would like you to do is simply tell me what you think qualifies for a BBC. You can talk about experiences and whatnot here; that's always hot and makes everyone happy by all means, but I really want to see the "minimum size requirement" or however you wish to work with that figure.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I voted for 8+, because that's what I would consider "big" (or long in this case).

7+ is still very big, well above average... I just base it off myself :tongue:

It's not a race thing to me.

slimnsexy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Um, amongst me and my friends, we have talked about the perception that all black guys are hung, and it is not true, but we have noticed that on average, if you hook up with a black guy you can almost be assured of 7 inches and some nice girth. However, some of my crew thought every black guy was gonna be 9 inches or more. Not realistic. There are some VERY big black guys though :)

qazplm#1

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm swinging an 8.5 and consider it to be a BBC because every one who's ever seen or felt it has had the same reaction. "Wow!"

Beautiful dick, by the way!!!!

The reason people talk about "Big Black Dick" is that I'd say your chances as a "size queen" or "bottom slut" of getting a "BBD" is a lot higher with a black male than a white male. I'd say 50% of black men are 8" or larger (longer), while only about 30% of white men are around that size. Although, you might actually have more white guys in that 7-7.5" range, because I've noticed either a black guy HAS IT or else they're only about 6-6.5". I haven't encountered many black men in that 7-7.5" area.

Last edited:

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful dick, by the way!!!!

The reason people talk about "Big Black Dick" is that I'd say your chances as a "size queen" or "bottom slut" of getting a "BBD" is a lot higher with a black male than a white male. I'd say 50% of black men are 8" or larger (longer), while only about 30% of white men are around that size. Although, you might actually have more white guys in that 7-7.5" range, because I've noticed either a black guy HAS IT or else they're only abou 6-6.5". I haven't encountered many black men in that 7-7.5" area.

50% !?!?! Really?

D_CountdeGrandePinja

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted for "9" -

Here's one for you:

A couple of weeks ago, I went to beach and went to the changing room, across from the head. As I was changing a black man walked in. We smiled and I noticed a cock about the size of a stringbean - the skinnest I've ever seen on anyone!

By the time I looked up again - it became an eggplant - just enormous - UC with an incredible head. Did some touching - he was too much into my red pubes - it was nice but not as enjoyable as it could have been.

We've all seen our Mac on this site - he dwarfed Mac - at least 11" x 8".

No made-up story here!

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just recently discovered Black men. I have been with 4 and everyone of them was very well endowed. 3 were over 8" and one was in the 7" range but was the fattest cock ever.

I did not pick them based on cock size, it just was a nice surprize.

Now of course I am a size queen and it is the deciding factor in hooking up with a man.

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there are as many big white guys as black. From my observation, the majority of big white guys are homosexuals. May be thats why white women perpetuate that stereotype. Which makes its way into the Caucasian male ear, stirring up this whole stupid idea. I cold be wrong though.

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I believe there are as many big white guys as black. From my observation, the majority of big white guys are homosexuals.

Yeah, I'm pissed, the Gay guys grab up the best looking and sexiest men
(and most of the big White cocks)....... I want to know why dammit!!! :biggrin1:

Cougar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The stereotype doesn't bother me at all. I can't say the same for other black hetero males though.

That is an interesting statement, now I wonder if an average size black male would be insecure if he didn't measure up to the stereotype that is so prevelant?

ie: I'm black and I only have a 6.5" cock so I am not big enough as a black man cuz everyone thinks I should have a huge one"

Mrmaxwell

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is an interesting statement, now I wonder if an average size black male would be insecure if he didn't measure up to the stereotype that is so prevelant?

ie: I'm black and I only have a 6.5" cock so I am not big enough as a black man cuz everyone thinks I should have a huge one"

May be, may be not. It all depends on the man. As long as I'm of a good size...unless you think other wise.