Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is an interesting statement, now I wonder if an average size black male would be insecure if he didn't measure up to the stereotype that is so prevelant?

ie: I'm black and I only have a 6.5" cock so I am not big enough as a black man cuz everyone thinks I should have a huge one"

I saw a video on youtube not long ago that stated that. One guy said in the black community you are not considered a man unless you are 9" or longer.

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My ex-partner, who is black, abhors the expectation of him being well endowed. He has an average/small sized penis by any 'racial standard' & has, over the years, experienced shameless rejection from many a size queen on the prowl for dark meat. Our relationship lasted for eight years. Without the many issues he battles, regarding his cock size, we may have lasted longer.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My ex-partner, who is black, abhors the expectation of him being well endowed. He has an average/small sized penis by any 'racial standard' & has, over the years, experienced shameless rejection from many a size queen on the prowl for dark meat. Our relationship lasted for eight years. Without the many issues he battles, regarding his cock size, we may have lasted longer.

It's funny you'd mention this because it took me awhile to come to the realization that the expectations re. size of black cocks were based on certain premises.

In clothes free settings, for example, those who've seen me soft often applied some kind of porportional math whereby they surmised its size to be 12 or 14 inches when hard. (Yeah, sure). While at the same time there were some white guys there who were rumored to be huge, until I found out otherwise (I think I wrote of this some time ago).

Bummer....

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Scale or expections? I think the correct term would've been expections. But we've seen sooooooooooooooooooooo many horse hung and hung white guys (AND other men of color) on this site so I agree with you on big cock is a big cock. :biggrin1:

I thought a big cock was a big cock? The scale should be different if you are black?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beautiful dick, by the way!!!!

The reason people talk about "Big Black Dick" is that I'd say your chances as a "size queen" or "bottom slut" of getting a "BBD" is a lot higher with a black male than a white male. I'd say 50% of black men are 8" or larger (longer), while only about 30% of white men are around that size. Although, you might actually have more white guys in that 7-7.5" range, because I've noticed either a black guy HAS IT or else they're only about 6-6.5". I haven't encountered many black men in that 7-7.5" area.

I'd say that your chances of getting a "BBC" is 100% higher with a black man than a white man, because if he was a well endowed white man he'd have a BWC. :biggrin1: (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Yeah, I'm pissed, the Gay guys grab up the best looking and sexiest men
(and most of the big White cocks)....... I want to know why dammit!!! :biggrin1:

Yeah, I sometimes joke that I should get a sex change so I could get a good-looking boyfriend. :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just recently discovered Black men. I have been with 4 and everyone of them was very well endowed. 3 were over 8" and one was in the 7" range but was the fattest cock ever.

I did not pick them based on cock size, it just was a nice surprize.

Now of course I am a size queen and it is the deciding factor in hooking up with a man.

I've been with 2 black guys, and yes, both were well endowed (one especially in length, and one especially in girth), but I saw another (who I did not have sex with) who was more average. So you never know...

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, amongst me and my friends, we have talked about the perception that all black guys are hung, and it is not true, but we have noticed that on average, if you hook up with a black guy you can almost be assured of 7 inches and some nice girth. However, some of my crew thought every black guy was gonna be 9 inches or more. Not realistic. There are some VERY big black guys though :)
You are basically right hon, but black men tend to be larger in the flacid state and grow less as we get hard then white guys so alot of women think that most of us have big cocks when alot of the time once we are hard it is of average or a little above average size, over all black men in general gave larger cocks and some have very large cocks and so do some whites so a matter of who u end up with and what u are looking for.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MAc? Who's Mac?

I voted for "9" -

Here's one for you:

A couple of weeks ago, I went to beach and went to the changing room, across from the head. As I was changing a black man walked in. We smiled and I noticed a cock about the size of a stringbean - the skinnest I've ever seen on anyone!

By the time I looked up again - it became an eggplant - just enormous - UC with an incredible head. Did some touching - he was too much into my red pubes - it was nice but not as enjoyable as it could have been.

We've all seen our Mac on this site - he dwarfed Mac - at least 11" x 8".

No made-up story here!